Has Anyone Grown Kosher Kush Or Holy Grail Kush?

have2getit

just like the other 150 strains grown, I found these two to be great reps, and grow exactly like any other plant in my room. Both finished by day 65 in flower, produced as expected, smell awesome. If any of the strains ever gave me a hard time, twice, she is fired from my harem. Other than a couple unruly sativas,  and those hazes, no special attention has been needed.

happy growing !

along with tomatoes, all cannabis plants respond to topping, bending, fimming. I chop tops of most of my garden for a shorter fuller response. Its a plant survival thing, with hormones signaling and rushing to produce more buds, for more seeds, when being attacked from the top.  Both of those are fine left alone also, to grow in a standard xmas tree shape. Long veg produces more weight. sometimes I top several times in veg to keep a squat bonsai feel.

good luck

plant pictured weighed 12 ounces there, and 3 when dried a week later. Quality was A+, but "quality" is subjective. Some people won't enjoy the high thc/low cbd varieties, even call them poor "quality",  and yet others will swear by them for every ailment. Marijuana is strange that way, and more specific, our individual chemotypes, or the way we react to these specific sets of terpene profiles. It's not for the light hearted, maybe not for a first timer, but I loved it, over and over, all day sometimes, still do occasionally. Favorites will change often, but I promise myself to revisit the "list" every year at least once. :bong2:

Edited by grassmatch

I've grown some, but my registry has never enjoyed the effects of these. I understand the medical value, but it's not for me. Nausea, headache, and anxiety, like ditch weed, is what I get, same with my patients. There are some here that grow high cbd varieties and they would be so kind to help soon as they see this I hope. They are saving lives, read about charlotte, harlequin, etc.

top and fimm them both holygrail will get huge good smell good taste but not the holygrail.kosher is tall and lanky just like all dna ogs not as big as holy grail but packs on good wieght has a great taste .order the skywalker kush  next time its bomb its lanky and tall again like all there og but dosent take up as much room as others got a diff taste then just og and the buds always weigh up its my patients fav not all plants grow better when top in fimmed some get more bud sights but the bud isnt as hard but i know all these i have name respond very well to these methods let them go 9 weeks .o and they like hot temps the first 6 weeks like high 80s  if you got the right gear to do it co2 ,fresh air ect. must my dna ogs get around 10 oz dried with 4 weeks veg time good luck homie 

10 ounces dry with 4 weeks veg time ?  wow !  that's the best yield report form ANY strain that I ever heard of !  way to go man. stick around, you got some 'splainin' to do. lol

the loose buds are from lack of light(or another resource) Fimmed plants often cover their lower fruit, and along with maybe being th shortr plant in the light, is robbed of some par lighting penetration. I sometimes put them up on a pedestal to be top even with the other taller ones.

my 4 weeks veg time is a little misleading cause after they get good roots i leave them in cloner for a week with 25% nutes so i guess 5 weeks one in cloner a 4 in the veg table in 7 gallon grow bags that one week in cloner extra is huge they grow so fast kinda like areo or deep water i think my the reason i get such big # on a plant is the heat get those complaints hot as long  they just have plenty of fresh air and co2 for first 6 weeks and not that bottle co2 its a joke compared to what a burner does it gets really hot where mj is native to hopefully one day we can all post pics and feel safe cant wait for that day brohams 

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone looks like I have 2 phenotypes of holy grail & kosher 2 weeks into veg so far so good. Also decided to grow og 18, reserva privada og kush, stacked kush, sour kush, dna la women, sour cream, sour kush the promotion from attitude bubba kush x sour diesel, paradise seeds wappa& magus genetics moaivation all from seed all doing very well. Gonna be a very busy few months, decided to try most of the seeds I had still have 5 more strains 10 seeds. Looking for keeper's before I go to Colorado in April hoping to obtain some elite strains wish me luck on both fronts.