Florida Jury Trail, Anorexic Using Medical, Not Guilty

slipstar059

I hold no anger against those who in ignorance and fear have persecuted MMJ patients and mj consumers for eighty years.

But someone who does must find this ongoing Prohibitionists nightmare of a slow death by thousands of cuts every bit as excrutiating as the Chinese torture of the same name especially satisfying.

Edited by outsideinthecold

82d88804-4d56-40dc-97dd-64e09c45ccc7-bes.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/mar/02/utah-dope-crazed-rabbits-marijuana-legalised

In testimony last week before the Utah state senate, and first spotted by theWashington Post, special agent Matt Fairbanks expressed “some severe concerns” about marijuana as a cash crop. “Now I deal in facts. I deal in science,” he said, citing his experience ranging Utah’s mountains as a member of the state’s “marijuana eradication” team to bolster his concerns.

“Deforestation has left marijuana grows with even rabbits that had cultivated a taste for the marijuana,” Fairbanks declared, suggesting that hares were yet one more of an unknown number of species to have succumbed to a cannabis addiction.

Edited by Willy

Since he had to bring science into it, all mammals have endocanabanoid receptors. Invertebrates do not (and you thought the lizard people weren't in charge).

They didn't develop a taste, the receptors were always there waiting for their chance to be filled. Which would have happened naturally if we weren't so dead set on outlawing nature.

Edited by slipstar059