Southern Gop Lawmaker Defends Medical Pot: ‘We’Ve Never Had An Overdose On Marijuana’

Norby

Texas specific polling:

Democrats were far more likely to support legalization than Republicans, with 54 percent in favor and 42 percent against. Republicans opposed reforming marijuana laws by 62 percent to 37 percent.

Just one question.   Do you consider nancy pellosi a good dem?

Peace

That's where we live and vote.

Ya, but this thread is about the south in OTHER MED MJ STATES.  So why not keep it on topic to at least include the whole US.  It fits better with my OCD. :)  Now if we were in the MI section....

I would say there are insanely huge differences if you take the time to actually READ what bills and amendments are proposed and by who.

I find generalities are cute and funny, but it just shows apathy and intellectual weakness to say they both do it or they are the same.

If you took the time to look further, you would see that it's the difference between control thru jail and control thru taking your money.  Both are control and both fuk up your life, just in different ways.  Immigration, taking guns and over regulation(fines and fees).  In the republican model at least they pay for your housing and food and healthcare.  The dem model just keeps you poor enough to pay for your own jail.

I can't wait until a Democrat faces opposition from a pro-cannabis Republican, in a Michigan election I can vote in. Finally a reasonable choice to be made, after so many years of making my choice based on knowing that nothing could be worse than the Republican opponent on my issues.

I feel that I'll be waiting a loooong time. Republicans tend to promote bad policy in every issue I care about, including cannabis.

At least you admit you've entirely drank the kool aid.

Ya, but this thread is about the south in OTHER MED MJ STATES. So why not keep it on topic to at least include the whole US. It fits better with my OCD. :) Now if we were in the MI section....

If you took the time to look further, you would see that it's the difference between control thru jail and control thru taking your money. Both are control and both fuk up your life, just in different ways. Immigration, taking guns and over regulation(fines and fees). In the republican model at least they pay for your housing and food and healthcare. The dem model just keeps you poor enough to pay for your own jail.

At least you admit you've entirely drank the kool aid.

Oy vey, sounds like you've been schlonged into submission by the GOP Gang of Psychopaths.

Fortunately, here in Michigan your position is as popular as Gov Snyder poisoning Flint

Flint will Forever be Sacred Ground to Unions World Wide, The Democratic Party and We the People.

Who do you support Norby?

Bernie Sanders 2016

Edited by beourbud