Michigan Drought Helps Outdoor Cannabis Growers

Restorium2

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 8:43 AM, Restorium2 said:

Realization;

I've been growing outdoors on and off since the 70's and after some serious thinking I realized that I haven't ever had a plant make it to harvest if anyone knew about where it was growing. Never. I can't see how a wire fence is supposed to stop anyone who could use a pair of wire cutters. 

The wire fence will help keep out the unprepared thieves. Camera's can also help until thieves wear hoodies and masks.

Just trying to slow down the thieves.

Same problem with the new grow licenses starting in December. Most will not have security guard on duty 24/7. 

Spent a couple of days vacation driving thru mountain and cattle country roads in Colorado.  Easy to find the grow ops.   Middle of the open range you see a farm house with a large high tunnel type hoop house, surrounded with 8 ft chain link topped with razor barb.  Guess you could crawl under their fence.  Only problem would be getting away, there are no other houses or buildings for miles.