Help with question!!!

I know that this post looks familiar, I couldn't sign into my new account from yesterday and had to create a new one DUH!!!

I am looking for a place that I can ask questions of people who have been using Medical Marijuana. I have End Stage Osteoarthritis (bone on bone) in both of my feet and just starting using about 1 month ago and I have A LOT of question to ask. Is there anyone willing to answer a few questions? I am desperate to make this work for my pain. I am at my wits ends dealing with this pain!!

Hope you have a SUNSHINY DAY!!😊😊😊

You are going to have to experiment with dosage and strain. Get an indica and a sativa and try each one separately. Consume each to the point where your pain decreases. It might take a lot. You can also blend sativa flower with indica flower to make your own mixture.

Be careful with edibles. If you overdo it you will remember it. Start with small doses until you find your tolerance zone. Not so much with vaping/smoking.

I've found that cannabis doesn't necessarily stop the pain but you don't notice it as much. It takes your mind off of it so you don't dwell on the problem.

Edibles can be unpredictable. Effects differ dependent on a number of factors ie, full or empty stomach, tired etc.  Edibles work best for me if I eat them just before a meal. You might try tinctures. They take effect quicker and makes it easier to judge what dosage you need.

Most people recommend indica strains for pain but I have found sativas work best for me.

On 8/22/2018 at 11:36 AM, Manor said:

Do you find that edibles are better at focusing on the pain rather than smoking?

For me it's the whole package I laid out in your other thread. The edibles give the base line relief and last about four hours per 200mg for me. I also take my edibles with food as I find it gives a slow even release. Then smoking flower gives me the top off or instant relief. The Hash is for the times the flower just wont cut it. 

• 3 months later...
On 8/23/2018 at 9:19 PM, Easy E said:

For me it's the whole package I laid out in your other thread. The edibles give the base line relief and last about four hours per 200mg for me. I also take my edibles with food as I find it gives a slow even release. Then smoking flower gives me the top off or instant relief. The Hash is for the times the flower just wont cut it. 

Bump;

Basically the same for me. I use an ounce of quality bud and make 2 cups of coconut infused oil. I use a magic butter appliance. Those 2 cups gives me enough for 120 cookies. (I make 60 at a time) I'm not sure of the mg. per cookie but they do the trick for my severe MS leg pain. And the good thing is the consistency. Every cookie is nearly the same strength. If the pain is too bad on any particular evening, I just vape about 3 to 5 hits. This works for me, results may vary... : )

Edited by Dalbert

• 6 months later...