Sign in to follow this  
Scotty69

Telecommunication With Dr's Renewals Now ?

Confused, looking for help in the right direction. My Medical card is set to expires soon, my dr. has moved out of state. Due to COVID-19, are Dr's renewing via skype or intercommunicating? How do I find a new dr and get my card renewed 

Ann Arbor  or Detroit would be my first choices  as to where to look seeing  your in northern Michigan maybe Grand rapids or Muskegon area .

Most all cannabis doctors are following orders to only do things that are medically necessary at this time. Emergency type stuff. So everyone will have to wait until this 'stay at home' order is over. On the bright side, you have a real excuse why you could not renew. 

6 hours ago, blackhorse said:

Talk to Rabbit Hole in Bay City. 

They are closed or I would have renewed. We have to be patient right now and so does law enforcement. 

47 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

They are closed or I would have renewed. We have to be patient right now and so does law enforcement. 

They referred us to another phone # to get recertified. Just talked to them a few days ago.