Medibles....

WOW

It is amazing how much medibles have helped with my pain, insomnia and IBS!

When I was in Cali a few mths ago I woke up with HORRID stomach pain from a

reaction to dairy which must have been in the meal and my friend had me rub something

cana based onto a couple spots on my belly and temples and poured a small amount

in a little bit of soy milk which he made me drink and I was feeling great in about an hour

while I thought I was dying and had a septic tank in my stomach.

I am looking for a GREAT hard candy now (the ones out there at this time I have seen were not potent enough for me)

Id also love to get some good CanaOlive Oil for salad dressing.

Cookies have served me the best so far but that is just because I think they were the most potent (almost too much so)

and the baker has been cooking with canabutter for a LONG time.

I hope medibles become more available soon, I have only been lucky finding them here and there... I need to find a

medible store hahaha

I am really intrigued to see if various strains have the same benefits smoked as eaten or if there is a change when you eat.

Thanks for listening to my babble, I can't wait to hear all of your great recipes!!

Hello,

I love edibles myself, I have found that different strains give varied effects in Green Dragon I have had. Sativa seems to give a more energetic " up " effect whereas indica gives me a more relaxed muscle relaxer type effect.

I have heard that medibles are the way to go for chronic pain and spasms associated with my problem. I have horrid back spasms, stomach spasms when I try to eat more than a few bites, and pain that is basically from the belly button down constantly. What I need here in this thread, or forum topic is a step by step way I can make some of these things and draw out the medicine the plants can provide. I hear it's pretty simple, and that's a good thing. The only thing I worry about is how long the shelf life is on medibles. What I would want for my situation, is something like an oil I could just take a few drops under the tongue or something like that. Making good baking goods with the stuff is just not something my situation would allow. Even capsules would be a great thing as putting too much in my stomach always triggers the spasms and they are not fun. I've already lost sixty pounds over the winter because of this crap, not that it's a bad thing. I was always fit and trim before I was injured, but being stagnant caused me to pack on the pounds. I could still afford to loose a few pounds but the pain associated with this is just torture. I am still awaiting my card but should be good to go with my application in ten days, the twenty day mark. Then I'll try to get something going or just say to hell with it and get a caregiver, if I can find one I can afford in my area. Thanks again and may you all have a good Easter.

----Nemosity

Yes, I have horrid back issues as well and medibles really do help!

As I said right now Id really like to find a candy or something along those lines.

When the pain is going bad I dont always feel like eating a cookie nor can my stomach really

handle it when the pain is that bad.

Keep me posted if you find some good Medibles! I am in Metro Detroit

Has anyone seen the new product from the tobacco companies that melt away? It's small like a tic-tac and even minty fresh. Now, I don't know about the minty fresh, but for some that would be cool. But I can foresee an entire line of them, in original, fruity, minty, flavors for any palette. I think they are calling them orbs or something along those lines, but it would be super cool to have them as an option for something I could drop in my pill box, and take one or two as needed as opposed to eating a snack, or treat. I like the idea above, like a small hard candy, but maybe make them taste enough like cannabis so that children don't accidentally eat them. Of course it all falls on the patient to keep them out of reach of children, and will something you could put inside a child resistant pill bottle would rock. Also shelf life would have to be longer than a week, maybe six months or around there would rock.

Let's see some of those recipes!

I was at the Liberty Clinic last week. The candy was 3 @ $10. I think there was also some @ $10. They had some cookies and brownies. As of last week, they have my cookbook. It list edibles and topical. Give them a call. 734-369-4348

I received 2 free candies from liberty clinic that they were passing out to card holders. also got their card with address and phone number.

when i walked to the address on the card it was some restaurant... :( tried calling the number and no answer... :( is it up stairs or something? is there a private entrance?

I received 2 free candies from liberty clinic that they were passing out to card holders. also got their card with address and phone number.

when i walked to the address on the card it was some restaurant... :( tried calling the number and no answer... :( is it up stairs or something? is there a private entrance?

The door is on the back side, then up to the 3rd floor.

I love medibles and want to learn all i can about making them, I have asthma and i smoke cigerettes also, Im needing to quit or ill be in hell alot sooner than i should. lol. im wondering on the hard candy, is it best to use oil extracted from the grow, or butter, I would think oil would be used in making hard candy, Please correct me if my guess is wrong, I wont get into how i make my oil, but My Baby can make anything so all we realy need to do is put the weed in it, in the rite form, now brownies are no prob or cookies, I have always liked the brownies i make, and man what a difference from that and smoking,my ailments are chronic pain (lower back) and axiety, fortuntly im getting some realy good med grade that was grown outside last summer, it helps for both of my ailments. I have sent in my change or remove c.g form it has been about 40 days since check cashed, I will not grow until i have the plastic in hand that say i can possess my plants, rite now i have my first card that says i can not possess them. I know im legal after 20 days, but i was legal to use mm after 20 days and already been thru 2 casses with the paper work, thank god it worked but im now willin to go thru it again. im pretty sure i will get messed with even with the plastic but i want the peace of mind! WE NEED TO MAKE MMJ LEGAL FOR ALL OF LEGAL AGE, WE HAVE THE RITE TO PUT IN OUR BODYS WHAT WE CHOOSE TO AND NOT WHAT THE GOVERNMENT SAYS WE CAN.. SAY NO TO FEDERAL HEALTH PLAN!!! THEY CAN DICTATE OUR MEDICAL COSTS AND WHAT WE CAN AND CANNOT DO! DONT LET THEM DO THAT TO US,

I was at the Liberty Clinic last week. The candy was 3 @ $10. I think there was also some @ $10. They had some cookies and brownies. As of last week, they have my cookbook. It list edibles and topical. Give them a call. 734-369-4348

Ms Chocolate:

I find you to be one of the nicest people on here! you are very helpful to all i have seen you answer, I will use your book, and I wish there were more like you on this site! than maybe i would be able to contain the a-hole in me that wants to scream at some of the people on here,

Peace be to you and yours! Im a big fan of yours! (you prob dont agree with alot of my posts or reply's but that is what makes america a great country!)

I make a batch of medibles every week. I get 12 - 15 doses per batch, enough to get me through the week. I use 1 to 2 doses a day.

I use mostly trim in my butter for a higher CBD to THC ratio. The CBD is very effective for pain relief, muscle tension and relaxation.

I use 4 oz of trim, for 1 lb (16 oz, 2 cups, 4 sticks) of butter. I get about 3 sticks back and each is good for 1 recipe.

I find that using oil is the easiest to make every batch the same. A teaspoon is a tsp. Making butter is nice and has its home use but for my patients, I have to have exact doseages in every batch of anything I make.

I have one patient that uses a 1/4 tsp to a lb of chocolate and others that are using 5gr or about a full tsp of oil per batch/ lb of chocolate. I need the full tsp for my pains and now that we are talking about it, I'll go try one of those right now.

WOW

It is amazing how much medibles have helped with my pain, insomnia and IBS!

When I was in Cali a few mths ago I woke up with HORRID stomach pain from a

reaction to dairy which must have been in the meal and my friend had me rub something

cana based onto a couple spots on my belly and temples and poured a small amount

in a little bit of soy milk which he made me drink and I was feeling great in about an hour

while I thought I was dying and had a septic tank in my stomach.

I am looking for a GREAT hard candy now (the ones out there at this time I have seen were not potent enough for me)

Id also love to get some good CanaOlive Oil for salad dressing.

Cookies have served me the best so far but that is just because I think they were the most potent (almost too much so)

and the baker has been cooking with canabutter for a LONG time.

I hope medibles become more available soon, I have only been lucky finding them here and there... I need to find a

medible store hahaha

I am really intrigued to see if various strains have the same benefits smoked as eaten or if there is a change when you eat.

Thanks for listening to my babble, I can't wait to hear all of your great recipes!!

I'm making canna oil and canna butter for my patients.

And the best hard candy I had was at a Private Club. Green Dragon Watermellon.

The dude is having an event. pm me for details.

Archived