Where Does Everyone Get New Bulbs

wozerdozer

On Ebay there is a company called hobbylighting. They are in Ontario and sell a variety of hid bulbs and lighting systems for the best prices I have seen. They delivered rather quickly. I pay 30 for the supposed equivalent of bulbs that my local growshop sells for 100.

• 2 weeks later...

You WILL NOT beat the prices at plantlightinghydroponics.com

NOT for anything, they carry all of there products at about 25% cheaper than all other hydro stores, and they're in Ohio so they're shipped in like a day and a half

Hortilux super hps for 69$ each, 75$ shipped. Can't beat that

www.plantlightinghydroponics.com nobody will touch their prices.

Under 70$ for brand new hortilux 1000w HPS's, which is the only bulb that i use. 1 Day shipping to anywhere south of the bridge with the cheapest UPS option, they are located in Indiana.

They have the cheaper Hortilux HPS for $49 and Sylvania Super HPS 1000's for $39. 1000bulbs is good too for the cheaper bulbs, but the hortilux 1000 that everybody uses for $70 is tough to beat. Local shops sell that for $100-125 :(

try htg supply they have good deals

I'd advise against them. Aside from long shipping times and high prices, their gear (the house brand stuff that is so cheap) is way cheap for a reason. All of their stuff I bought from them is sitting in a landfill now. I dunno about everybody here but wasting money is not the best way to go, especially when top name stuff can be had for cheaper.

Archived