Where's The Love

As I walk through

This wicked world

Searchin for light in the darkness of insanity.

I ask myself

Is all hope lost?

Is there only pain and hatred, and misery?

And each time I feel like this inside,

There's one thing I wanna know:

What's so funny bout peace love & understanding? ohhhh

What's so funny bout peace love & understanding?

And as I walked on

Through troubled times

My spirit gets so downhearted sometimes

So where are the strong

And who are the trusted?

And where is the harmony?

Sweet harmony.

Cause each time I feel it slippin away, just makes me wanna cry.

So where are the strong?

And who are the trusted?

And where is the harmony?

Sweet harmony.

Cause each time I feel it slippin away, just makes me wanna cry.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest thequietone

One love one heart

lets get together and be all right

as it was in the beginning

so it shall be in the end

The late great Bob Marley, may he rest in peace.

I, for one, am all for everyone getting along. I hate arguing with people regardless of who is right.

And you know what? Arguing in an online community is much different that a "in person" argument. Online, there are no ways to show emotion or what you are really trying to express to another person so they might understand. The emoticons help slightly, but there needs to be a bigger selection showing more types of faces.

It's a problem on a lot of online communities, not just mmj one's...

I also believe that rep rating system needs to be DUMPED. That has no need here or anywhere. It's been tried on other online communities and it never works. Most don't use it. It's just not fair. You Mt.Dew someone off then next thing you know you went from a bunch of positive to a bunch of negative? NOT fair. How does that look to a new person when they see that? They think, wow this guy sucks when in all reality he's a good guy that tries to help. He just happened to Mt.Dew off one person. Is that fair?

But back to the main question...love. I'm in. I'm all for everyone getting along. I was in a heated argument with someone here recently and we hashed it out. It's all good. I don't like not liking people. It sucks.

:)

I also believe that rep rating system needs to be DUMPED. That has no need here or anywhere. It's been tried on other online communities and it never works. Most don't use it. It's just not fair.

:)

Any other message board I've used the rating system did more harm than good and was removed.

Here's an emotionimage-9D5C_4BEB74F5.gif:

Your Welcome, and Welcome to the site too.

Aww! That is too Sweet! I enjoyed the lyrics very much also, I get a kick out of all your videos!

I have been trying to decide on which vape to get the Extreme or volcano? what would you choose, Im asthmatic, and smoking regular is starting to mess with me, ( my lungs get more congested at nite when i smoke before bed) and that is my best time to medicate, to help me sleep thru the nite! I dont need no stinkin xanax, methadone, serequel or ambion, etc, I have mm, now i just need to get the right dosage down and in my system properly! Ingestion is out of the question at this time(until I can get my own grow up and running) to costly to purchase and Eat!

Archived