Draw Mahammad Day!

yea but there is not anything to open for me in a dif window, no link, I guess i can hit reply and copy and paiste the adress, and go that way, just did all my updates,,Better topic?

This topic makes me look stupid, the other makes me look ignorant! so now im sure you think im a stupid ignorant hillbilly jew hick man? lmao

I like to debate people just for the fun of it, I may debate you whether I agree with you or not, Just for the fun of it, You will see once you see more of my responses in other threads, Im not realy that bad, and I am totaly not prejudice in any way shape or form,

This thread was started in a forum that is to post what ever you want, and it warns of content, people are most def gonna disagree with me on a lot of what i write, but alot also agree with me, That is how I am in the real World, I get along with most people, no matter, your race, religion or male or female, dogs, cats, kids, I coach a couple dif sports for now 10 thru 12 yr olds, for my stepson.

The last time i coached was at least 13 yrs ago when my son was that age, he is now a sgt in the marines a new dad, and he is doing awsome,,beleive me im pretty much normal lol, well what realy is normal? I am disabled (back) and have been since may of 98.

I can walk and do alot of things, so im better off than most on here. But i too have my bad days just like everyone else!

Thanks for the advise!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I thought it was a little prejudiced when you said all Muslims cannot be trusted, should not have rights, and are terrorists, of course I'm paraphrasing.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was a little prejudiced when you said all Muslims cannot be trusted, should not have rights, and are terrorists, of course I'm paraphrasing. +10 from phaq

I only believe if you are not a legal U.S citizen you should not have any rights (that better, spelling?) I know there are good people in all religions and bad people, im not against islam, i am against the lunatic fringe of islam, we realy need to keep our eye on muslims, look how they lived amongst us for so many yrs, and then they got their order to hit the towers and the pentagon and white house!

Dude I guess when i express my anger at the radical muslims(not all muslims unless they are all radical) it sounds like im condeming the whole religion, I dont mean to do that, yes I know about the catholic priest pedifiles, but i dont hate all catholics, I remember jim jones and jones town! I dont hate all born again christians! I was born jewish by blood, I was baptized catholic as a baby, I baptized my self baptist as a married young father, I realy dont practice any relilgion at this time, but I do beleive in a higher power, my family and I say a dinner prayer every nite before we touch our dinner!

I def say some things that can be considered prejudice! but I can assure you I am not!

I love my country but fear my government!

Peace

FTW

Jim

No Peace for Muslims

FTW

Jim

(i mite not have been born and raised with the kenedy's but I was raised by citidiots and couldnt wait to get out of the rat race)

Hmmm, this was said even after you were informed that not all Muslims are terrorists, I really do not think you care either way, and you are just tired of catching flak for being racist for no real reason. So why should none of them have peace? Go crawl back under a rock and come back out when you realize that people are equal and you are not better because you are white.

Hmmm, this was said even after you were informed that not all Muslims are terrorists, I really do not think you care either way, and you are just tired of catching flak for being racist for no real reason. So why should none of them have peace? Go crawl back under a rock and come back out when you realize that people are equal and you are not better because you are white.

Ok I tried being nice to you! now go phaq yourself! Your a big boy or lil girl hiding behind your keyboard, anytime your ready to go. bring it on, you lil phaqing who-who! where would you like to meet for lunch sometimes? id love to meet you!

I am all about no peace for muslems. These feelings are reinforced every day when I see another american come home in a body bag. Maybe we can all meet for lunch, lets say friday at the world trade center, oh wait, maybe not. Crall back under your turbin rag head. +100.000.000.00

:sword: hmmmmmmmm

Guest Marywanna

Man you just will NOT quit,will you? You've made your opinion of people that don't agree with you,now shut up please. Seriously,stop now.

I am all about no peace for muslems. These feelings are reinforced every day when I see another american come home in a body bag. Maybe we can all meet for lunch, lets say friday at the world trade center, oh wait, maybe not. Crall back under your turbin rag head.

Now this logic blows me away. You do realize that operation Iraqi Freedom's goal was for us to fight and die for the freedom of the Iraqi people? You do realize they are Muslim?

I don't think we should have been there in the first place. However if you believe in what Bush said was important, that is gaining freedom for the Iraqi people then surly you can't be for "no peace for Muslims" because that is the very thing those solders died for.

Man you just will NOT quit,will you? You've made your opinion of people that don't agree with you,now shut up please. Seriously,stop now.

So you feel that it is justifiable to make racist comments then saying oh I'm not racist? It is just plain hypocritical, I could care less at this point that he feels like he is superior to certain people, if he wants to be ignorant and a bigot its on him, but being a hypocrite like that is just two faced.

Ok I tried being nice to you! now go phaq yourself! Your a big boy or lil girl hiding behind your keyboard, anytime your ready to go. bring it on, you lil phaqing who-who! where would you like to meet for lunch sometimes? id love to meet you!

LOL @ the internet tough guy, keep it up.

Now this logic blows me away. You do realize that operation Iraqi Freedom's goal was for us to fight and die for the freedom of the Iraqi people? You do realize they are Muslim?

I don't think we should have been there in the first place. However if you believe in what Bush said was important, that is gaining freedom for the Iraqi people then surly you can't be for "no peace for Muslims" because that is the very thing those solders died for.

I agree completely that we should not have been there, it was not our fight, and the reason they say no peace for Muslims is because they are too caught up in the fact that the people that hijacked the planes were Muslims radicals, they need to understand that not all Muslims are like that, something that phaquetoo said he understood but clearly it is just too much for him to comprehend.

Peace and Freedom are something every person of every religion should have an be able to embrace, nothing these people have or are make them better then the people they are judging, being that judgmental only makes you worse then the people you deem under you.

Guest Marywanna

ionic,5 bucks you're a muslim. Goody Goody for you. You point the finger at us yet you have 3 pointing back at you. Who died and made you GOD? You think we could even be having this thread in Iran? The country that has "no homosexuals"....yeah they killed em all. You just lumped every person that is white a Christian like it's some kind of disease. Your thinly veiled racist remarks are in plain site.

ionic,5 bucks you're a muslim. Goody Goody for you. You point the finger at us yet you have 3 pointing back at you. Who died and made you GOD? You think we could even be having this thread in Iran? The country that has "no homosexuals"....yeah they killed em all. You just lumped every person that is white a Christian like it's some kind of disease. Your thinly veiled racist remarks are in plain site.

Actually I am white, and some time ago I was a christian, now more or less Atheist. I have no prejudice against any religion so I do not know where you say I have an issue with Christians.

PS lmk when I can get that 5 bucks.

LOL @ the internet tough guy, keep it up.

Thats what i figured you lil worm. go crawl back under your rock! I realy dont care what is wrong with you, your an idiot, i wont block you from my post though! I love it when people come on here and make donkey holes of themselves like you, read the thread jack donkey, you only have one person agreeing with you! and he is of the same non religion you are! (nothing wrong with your religious or non religious beliefs)

Have a Great day in your internet world phaq head!

dont forget to put your rag on your head today and hold your head up high, sitting at that keyboard, wuss!

Guest thequietone

After talking about this thread we are going to reopen it and let you continue talking about this subject. This is a uncensored forum, but you still must follow the rules set forth in our Acceptable Use Policy. This is the only warning you are getting if we see any name calling or threats of any sort the poster will get a three day timeout. This is going to be strictly enforced by the moderation team. Heated debate is good, but it must be done in a civil manner.

After talking about this thread we are going to reopen it and let you continue talking about this subject. This is a uncensored forum, but you still must follow the rules set forth in our Acceptable Use Policy. This is the only warning you are getting if we see any name calling or threats of any sort the poster will get a three day timeout. This is going to be strictly enforced by the moderation team. Heated debate is good, but it must be done in a civil manner.

+1

Archived