Draw Mahammad Day!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel the same way about Texas. Really Texas ain't so bad except too many Texans live there. :D

do you mean to many texacins? lol

and Ionic no not because you beleive in equal RITES! But because nothing any one says to you is rite its your way or the highway, so I say hit the highway, you my friend are a backwards citidiot!

do you mean to many texacins? lol

and Ionic no not because you beleive in equal RITES! But because nothing any one says to you is rite its your way or the highway, so I say hit the highway, you my friend are a backwards citidiot!

Where did I say nothing anyone says is right I just don't believe in insulting an entire religion based on one lunatic chunk of it that they do not even support? Either way I see no point to continue in here, you cannot comprehend any of it and keep saying pointless tidbits such as what is quoted.

PS, I am not from the city, you keep calling me a citidiot so I figured I would just toss that out there.

PSS, i before e except after c.

Guest Marywanna

Hey elk,wheres that one life to live site??? :P What we need here is a Complaint Dept to discuss "important" things that make you mad. I'll start: Why do I pay for cable and still have to watch commercials? ;) MW

Hey elk,wheres that one life to live site??? :P What we need here is a Complaint Dept to discuss "important" things that make you mad. I'll start: Why do I pay for cable and still have to watch commercials? ;) MW

And WTF is up with commercials before movies these days? I didn't pay for the movie theater to watch commercials. Whats next? Intermission half way through with commercials?

Let's all go to the lobby. Let's all go the the lobby. . .

Guest Marywanna

LOL!!! The Hot Dog jumping into the bun was always a favorite! And how come they never have cartoons at the show anymore and won't let you throw popcorn at the screen??

Honestly, I would like an intermission in the middle of some movies... Some seem sooo long when you realize you drank too much soda, lol.

I don't care what they play before the movie... But it would be cool to see cartoons before the show again.

It would also be cool if drive in theaters became popular again.

Guest Marywanna

Yes,it would be extra absorbant too. I have one. (Stop laughing,it keeps me warm!)Still laughing over that video................Lets see him demomstrate the Slap Chop on his nuts. "You'll love my nuts!" :P

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

"good for soaking up martyrs blood." priceless. :lol:

My favorite part is the "Women in the middle east voted it number one..Can you believe it?.......Some one let them vote!"

Made me roar

Guest Marywanna

My favorite part is the "Women in the middle east voted it number one..Can you believe it?.......Some one let them vote!"

Made me roar

I keep watching it.............. :lolu::lol:

I been away for a few months, why cant i see the videos and other pics peeps are putting in their posts? I want to see and laugh!

all i get is a big square and cant click on it or see anything inside! Im not real pc maintance type, i just know how to virus scan and defrag, the normal pc system tools, what did i shut off to not be able to see these things, any help would be appreciated!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Hey how did my post get high jacked! LOL

I been away for a few months, why cant i see the videos and other pics peeps are putting in their posts? I want to see and laugh!

all i get is a big square and cant click on it or see anything inside! Im not real pc maintance type, i just know how to virus scan and defrag, the normal pc system tools, what did i shut off to not be able to see these things, any help would be appreciated!

Peace

FTW

Jim

You could need to update java or flash, or try viewing in a different web browser, and your thread got hijacked because this is a better topic.

yea but there is not anything to open for me in a dif window, no link, I guess i can hit reply and copy and paiste the adress, and go that way, just did all my updates,,Better topic?

This topic makes me look stupid, the other makes me look ignorant! so now im sure you think im a stupid ignorant hillbilly jew hick man? lmao

I like to debate people just for the fun of it, I may debate you whether I agree with you or not, Just for the fun of it, You will see once you see more of my responses in other threads, Im not realy that bad, and I am totaly not prejudice in any way shape or form,

This thread was started in a forum that is to post what ever you want, and it warns of content, people are most def gonna disagree with me on a lot of what i write, but alot also agree with me, That is how I am in the real World, I get along with most people, no matter, your race, religion or male or female, dogs, cats, kids, I coach a couple dif sports for now 10 thru 12 yr olds, for my stepson.

The last time i coached was at least 13 yrs ago when my son was that age, he is now a sgt in the marines a new dad, and he is doing awsome,,beleive me im pretty much normal lol, well what realy is normal? I am disabled (back) and have been since may of 98.

I can walk and do alot of things, so im better off than most on here. But i too have my bad days just like everyone else!

Thanks for the advise!

Peace

FTW

Jim

yea but there is not anything to open for me in a dif window, no link, I guess i can hit reply and copy and paiste the adress, and go that way, just did all my updates,,Better topic?

This topic makes me look stupid, the other makes me look ignorant! so now im sure you think im a stupid ignorant hillbilly jew hick man? lmao

I like to debate people just for the fun of it, I may debate you whether I agree with you or not, Just for the fun of it, You will see once you see more of my responses in other threads, Im not realy that bad, and I am totaly not prejudice in any way shape or form,

This thread was started in a forum that is to post what ever you want, and it warns of content, people are most def gonna disagree with me on a lot of what i write, but alot also agree with me, That is how I am in the real World, I get along with most people, no matter, your race, religion or male or female, dogs, cats, kids, I coach a couple dif sports for now 10 thru 12 yr olds, for my stepson.

The last time i coached was at least 13 yrs ago when my son was that age, he is now a sgt in the marines a new dad, and he is doing awsome,,beleive me im pretty much normal lol, well what realy is normal? I am disabled (back) and have been since may of 98.

I can walk and do alot of things, so im better off than most on here. But i too have my bad days just like everyone else!

Thanks for the advise!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Jim, I know you are a good man and sometimes you just say stuff to get a rise out of people.

I do know this, that the other day while someone was getting after you for being racist, etc. you were posting about how we should do more to help the flooding victims in Pakistan that is being blacked out in our country by the old guard media.

Guest Marywanna

Peace

FTW

Jim

Sorry Phaq,it was me with the Complaint Dept. MW

Peace

FTW

Jim

Check your browser security settings. Set internet back to default. It may be you have flash player blocked. If that does not work go to www.flash.com and update the flash player.

Archived