Draw Mahammad Day!

Guest Medicinal Patient

wow, folks are getting aggressive...

It's not cool to mock anyones religion really, though earlier in the thread we were keeping a positive humor spin on it.... It's extra not cool to condemn or think ill of an entire religious segment due to the actions of a few...

Not every Muslim is a fanatic ready to go out and do damage to the infidel.

Not every Catholic priest is a child molester.

Not every hick is ignorant or bigoted.

Not being a hick gives no protection from being ignorant or bigoted.

No religion has sole claim to horrors. No religion can claim to be completely exempt from horrors either.

No religion has apologized for every single horror within it's history. Neither have countries or governments. Or probably you and I for that matter.

darn...

Agree about the not every comments. However, I wouldn't want my kids or relatives kids around a catholic priest long enough to find out if he is a child diddler. Just like its hard to change my perception of leo because of how leo has treated the Med MJ Community among others.

Sorry, but its better to be safe than sorry imo.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Medicinal Patient

Can't you just drop this now? You and Phaq do not agree,yes we see that. But each of you is entitled to your opinion,right? Oh and you spelled DENIED incorrectly. :)

I think it was spelled wrong because secretly we all have a little hick in us. Its hard to contain it sometimes! :thumbsu: to hicks!

For real, my dream is to live in a heavily wooded rural area. If you're gunna reach for the stars, you might as well go all out! Go big or go home! :thumbsu:

Guest Medicinal Patient

word up lets just agree all religions are stupid and cause unnecessary death.

@Phaq, You never answered my question, if you feel like they do not deserve any rights for just being a Muslim, why should you get rights as a patient by your logic, how would you like it if you were arrested and your meds confiscated and denyed your rights as an American just because someone did not agree with you? I tried to stick to mostly small words for you.

PS- It's the internet people ignore punctuation nothing wrong with that but not having the ability to spell a 5 letter word correctly is just sad.

Well, I have to agree with Phaq here. When I see them I do a dbl take and to be honest, I don't trust them. Is my way of thinking wrong here? Maybe. After 911 fear was instilled in us and our peers and media play a part in that. If I see a muslim on a plane I will think of 911. I believe most do. Sometimes its good to be guarded. For instance, the failed car bomb in NY this past spring. It was this way of thinking that saved dozens that day if not more. Listen, I am not proud to say I don't trust them, but its what my instinct tells me to do since 911. Unfortunately, and yes its unfortunate, but the good muslims in this world need to prove themselves in a way. I mean, they need to help change our perception of them. As do we with those who oppose who we are and our beliefs in Medical Marijuana. Its just how it is. Trust me, I hate it that those who oppose us can't see the good MEd MJ is for curing and helping to reduce symptoms of our ailments.

I don't like to be lumped in the category of being a druggy for trying to find relief. As I am sure all Muslims don't like being lumped in the category of being a terrorist or supporting the terrorist acts carried out by Muslims. That might sound hypocritical, but its the reality we all live in. Now so much for that free half oz I was dreaming so much about!

Guest Medicinal Patient

word up lets just agree all religions are stupid and cause unnecessary death.

@Phaq, You never answered my question, if you feel like they do not deserve any rights for just being a Muslim, why should you get rights as a patient by your logic, how would you like it if you were arrested and your meds confiscated and denyed your rights as an American just because someone did not agree with you? I tried to stick to mostly small words for you.

PS- It's the internet people ignore punctuation nothing wrong with that but not having the ability to spell a 5 letter word correctly is just sad.

Ps..Spelling a word wrong intentionally is really sad? Shannons in an empty home on the floor with her babies right now. Legal patients are being raided and becoming victims of the system. Innocent victims are being killed and/or tortured as a result of the actions of leo. Now thats frickin sad!

Ps..Spelling a word wrong intentionally is really sad? Shannons in an empty home on the floor with her babies right now. Legal patients are being raided and becoming victims of the system. Innocent victims are being killed and/or tortured as a result of the actions of leo. Now thats frickin sad!

yea go through the posts its not intentionally he just does not understand how ight works, which again is aside the point, he has still not answered why he is so special as to get rights and they are not. Also don't know shannon but not sure what she has to do with anything here was it just a name drop or something?

Well, I have to agree with Phaq here. When I see them I do a dbl take and to be honest, I don't trust them. Is my way of thinking wrong here? Maybe. After 911 fear was instilled in us and our peers and media play a part in that. If I see a muslim on a plane I will think of 911. I believe most do. Sometimes its good to be guarded. For instance, the failed car bomb in NY this past spring. It was this way of thinking that saved dozens that day if not more. Listen, I am not proud to say I don't trust them, but its what my instinct tells me to do since 911. Unfortunately, and yes its unfortunate, but the good muslims in this world need to prove themselves in a way. I mean, they need to help change our perception of them. As do we with those who oppose who we are and our beliefs in Medical Marijuana. Its just how it is. Trust me, I hate it that those who oppose us can't see the good MEd MJ is for curing and helping to reduce symptoms of our ailments.

I don't like to be lumped in the category of being a druggy for trying to find relief. As I am sure all Muslims don't like being lumped in the category of being a terrorist or supporting the terrorist acts carried out by Muslims. That might sound hypocritical, but its the reality we all live in. Now so much for that free half oz I was dreaming so much about!

How do we know you are a good person? Should you have to prove to everyone that you really need your meds or can people just walk around asuming you are just a stoner? Why should someone who has done nothing wrong have to prove bunny muffin to you? Who the hell are you? No one important is the short answer. If you wanna make a change then don't look at them all like terrorists its not like they are gonna take a box cutter to you? There was some person at the protest at the 1200 building dancing around in weed leaf outfit, do I want to be lumped in with that idiot? No not at all, so what do I do I don't dress in a weed leaf outfit, in short the ones that have done nothing wrong need to prove nothing.

So im a back woods hick? Well thank you very much, I have worked and earned that title, You mite also want to call me a hill billy or white trash also! Why do these folks have any rites at all? they were not born here, and most likly they are involved with some sleeper cell,,,,sorry dude why dont you just take your complaints to nancy pellosi! Oh wait that mite be your wife eh?

No Peace for Muslims

FTW

Jim

(i mite not have been born and raised with the kenedy's but I was raised by citidiots and couldnt wait to get out of the rat race)

see here i thought u were one of the cool ones.... get the fek off the couch n turn faux news off. why dont u hate the christians they all molest kids....why dont u and faux news protest all the churches with in blocks of a school.... if all muslims are bad because of what the republicans did on 9-11 then surely all christains are baby raping freaks

Guest Medicinal Patient

How do we know you are a good person? Should you have to prove to everyone that you really need your meds or can people just walk around asuming you are just a stoner? Why should someone who has done nothing wrong have to prove bunny muffin to you? Who the hell are you? No one important is the short answer. If you wanna make a change then don't look at them all like terrorists its not like they are gonna take a box cutter to you? There was some person at the protest at the 1200 building dancing around in weed leaf outfit, do I want to be lumped in with that idiot? No not at all, so what do I do I don't dress in a weed leaf outfit, in short the ones that have done nothing wrong need to prove nothing.

The only way to get to know if someone is good or not is to get to know them. I DO have to prove that I need my meds. We all do. Most Drs require you prove you need it.

No one has to prove anything to me. It doesn't change the fact everyone has to prove themselves. Who am I? I am a crazy suicidal, homicidal biotch right now with serious physical and mental health problems right now untreated with no meds of any kind, no insurance, no income, no gas for 5 weeks now taking cold showers every fkn day. No relief in sight other than catchin that fkn bus. Yet social security and medicaid keep denying me without allowing me the opportunity to prove myself and scheduling me dr appts. Where do I go from here? Who gives a shat I'm no one important. But just remember, everywhere you go, everything you do, you have to prove yourself. Whether it be proving you deserve your job, at school to get that scholarship, prove your worthy of being on the sports team, proving your innocence in a courtroom, proving proving proving. Hey I didn't make these fkn rules. Its a reality in this shittty world we live in. Im not asking Muslims to prove anything to me. I don't care. Don't tell me you don't judge. I am not saying they are bad people. I don't trust.

You know that some words you replace ite with ight correct? And tell me why you are so special to get rights and they are not, clearly you view yourself on a higher pedestal than all of them so tell me why a muslim that has done nothing wrong gets should not have RIGHTS(not rites)our ancestors were not born here and came searching for freedom the same thing that they are doing now so tell me what the difference is why do you view yourself better than them for no reason clearly you are not educated better than them you as you are still misspelling 5 letter words.

Thats where I know you from. You were my english teacher! I hated english in skewl oh I mean school, your rite i usualy take the quickest spelling, I still flunked english and you were my least fav teach!

Peace

FTW

Jim

see here i thought u were one of the cool ones.... get the fek off the couch n turn faux news off. why dont u hate the christians they all molest kids....why dont u and faux news protest all the churches with in blocks of a school.... if all muslims are bad because of what the republicans did on 9-11 then surely all christains are baby raping freaks

dude only thing i said about christians is saudi arabia dont let them build houses of worship, Im realy not religiously prejudice. I dont realy care who builds a house of worship any where except ground zero!

I give to defecates about any of the religions, I know what i am and what i believe

Im a hick. hill billy Jew boy! lol, Im glad to see everyone dont have the same opinion on here, it surely would not be much fun! rotglmfao!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Thats where I know you from. You were my english teacher! I hated english in skewl oh I mean school, your rite i usualy take the quickest spelling, I still flunked english and you were my least fav teach!

Peace

FTW

Jim

You still are yet to answer why you are so special to get rights and they are not special enough to not get them.

You still are yet to answer why you are so special to get rights and they are not special enough to not get them.

I was born and raised here. my parents were born and raised here, most of these people are here on visitor visa's most are not american citizens and they should not get the RITES that I get, my son is a marine, My dad was a marine and a police officer, I am an american citizen many generations over, I love my country, I believe in equal RITES!

I pay taxes, i dont get a tax break when i buy a party store or a gas station! NEED i SAY MORE?

Oh yea JACK donkey! GO PHAQ YOUR SELF! YOUR PROB AN IMIGRANT!

All humans deserve them, of course.

In America we have tried to insure that the rights of every individual human being is protected. We drew up a document called the US Constitution. Notice the "US" part.

Now hear this part clearly, we will also gladly give our lives for the liberty of non-US humans, as many of us have fought and died for that very thing. But we cannot be expected to help non US citizens make sure their individual human rights are going to be protected, often at our expense, when our very own rights are being ignored, laughed at (WJR Radio Yesterday!), trampled, and lives are being destroyed. When we as US citizens have reasserted our own individual human rights, then we will have the freedom and energy to help others do the same.

Fair enough?

We will do all we can for all humans, but we have a document that is unique to this country and if we would read, understand, and use it to vote out all who hate individual human rights, all humans could have their individual human rights protected.

Good luck to us all today...

Why do I get the feeling that some people view all Muslims as not being U.S. citizens?

There are plenty of Muslims that were born in the U.S. and have the same rights as everyone else born here.

The U.S. is a melting pot after all...

Isn't all this nasty hating sh*t just a replay of asian fears during WW2? Or the notion that American Indians aren't worth sh*t so their lands are up for grabs? Or that some people are sub-human based on their skin color and thus acceptable to be treated like sh*t? Or that if your heathen you can be treated like a crazy sh*t? Or that guy down the street who's name ends in ski just must be a commie? Or that you can't hire Irishmen because they are lazy drunks, or Italians because they are cheats... bla bla bla, this list goes on..

Hmm, how about every one of us dammed potheads is just out to waste our lives being stoned, and are pretty much hippies looking to scam the system so we can get high?

We can't possibly not be *ssholes about a segment of the population, where's the exercising of our freedoms then? Why ever on earth would we use our freedoms to work with and get along with all the other citizens when we can use them to tear ourselves apart?

Get over it... just get over it...

grrr, sorry for getting sassy... But this arguing is just stupid.

I was born and raised here. my parents were born and raised here, most of these people are here on visitor visa's most are not american citizens and they should not get the RITES that I get, my son is a marine, My dad was a marine and a police officer, I am an american citizen many generations over, I love my country, I believe in equal RITES!

I pay taxes, i dont get a tax break when i buy a party store or a gas station! NEED i SAY MORE?

What evidence do you have that most of "these people" "are not American citizens?" There are no exact numbers because the census does not ask religious questions but the estimates are between 3 and 7 million Muslims that are US citizens. There are 1209 mosque in the US the largest one is right here in Dearborn.

A survey in 2007 showed that 37% respondents viewed themselves white(mainly of Arab and South Asian origin), 24% were Africans and White converts in the ratio 2:1, 20% Asian (mainly South Asian origin), 15% other race (includes mixed Arabs or Asians) and 4% were of Hispanic descent. Two thirds are immigrants but it does not say how many become US citizens. They are more affluent and better educated than the average US citizen with 59% holding advanced degrees.

What concerns me more than your assumptions about who the Muslims in the US are is your belief that if someone is not a citizen they should not be afforded the same inalienably human rights as a citizen.

And that is a myth that foreigners don't pay the same taxes the rest of us do. The guy that owns the party store gets no more tax relief than you or I would.

Edited to correct a number.

What evidence do you have that most of "these people" "are not American citizens?" There are no exact numbers because the census does not ask religious questions but the estimates are between 3 and 7 million Muslims that are US citizens. There are 1209 mosque in the US the largest one is right here in Dearborn.

A survey in 2007 showed that 37% respondents viewed themselves white(mainly of Arab and South Asian origin), 24% were Africans and White converts in the ratio 2:1, 20% Asian (mainly South Asian origin), 15% other race (includes mixed Arabs or Asians) and 4% were of Hispanic descent. Two thirds are immigrants but it does not say how many become US citizens. They are more affluent and better educated than the average US citizen with 59% holding advanced degrees.

What concerns me more than your assumptions about who the Muslims in the US are is your belief that if someone is not a citizen they should not be afforded the same inalienably human rights as a citizen.

And that is a myth that foreigners don't pay the same taxes the rest of us do. The guy that owns the party store gets no more tax relief than you or I would.

Just an observation, but I think it is a pretty cool place when when an Athiest stands up for the rights of Muslims.

We should all follow your lead, 420, and stand together to insist that everyone's individual human rights are protected, whether you are a religious person or not, a citizen or not, as long as you are a human being here on this planet.

So, I also expect that if someone comes here from somewhere else, that they will respect the individual human rights of our humans here.

All human beings yearn for the chance to be free. Let's be a part of that, and not a part of the opposite which leads to oppression and tyranny.

ok my assumption that most are on visitor vias may be incorrect, but as far as arabs (mostly muslim, or they say they are caldeon which is iraqi christian to avoid persecution) when they buy a bussiness they get a 5 yr tax break! My family owned a party store previously owned by a so called caldeon, they kept selling to relatives every 4 1/2 yrs to keep the tax break going, and they sent most of their money back to their familys in their home land, so it wasnt even being spent here where they made it to help the economy, but it helped the terrorist become tech savy! they under priced most of the same things (non alcoholic) that we sold also, because they didnt have to pay the taxes we did! go and try and find a few party stores or gas stations in the city that are american owned!

Peace

FTW

Jim

( i say close the borders we have enough people here, let them go to china or russia)

Just an observation, but I think it is a pretty cool place when when an Athiest stands up for the rights of Muslims.

We should all follow your lead, 420, and stand together to insist that everyone's individual human rights are protected, whether you are a religious person or not, a citizen or not, as long as you are a human being here on this planet.

So, I also expect that if someone comes here from somewhere else, that they will respect the individual human rights of our humans here.

All human beings yearn for the chance to be free. Let's be a part of that, and not a part of the opposite which leads to oppression and tyranny.

I'm an atheist as well and think they should have rights, people are people no reason to go and call all of them terrorists for nothing. It is something only people who have their eyes shut do, they need to open their eyes and realize there is good in the world.

No discrimination is good, ever, for any reason.

People have a right to believe what they want, I have the right to believe in no god just as much as all the people phaquetoo discriminates against have the right to live here and be muslim with out fear of him prosecuting them for nothing.

I'm an atheist as well and think they should have rights, people are people no reason to go and call all of them terrorists for nothing. It is something only people who have their eyes shut do, they need to open their eyes and realize there is good in the world.

No discrimination is good, ever, for any reason.

People have a right to believe what they want, I have the right to believe in no god just as much as all the people phaquetoo discriminates against have the right to live here and be muslim with out fear of him prosecuting them for nothing.

I'm not an atheist, but otherwise, I totally agree!!

I'm not an atheist, but otherwise, I totally agree!!

That has been the point i have been trying to make but the guy is just way to racist to understand it, thought it is nice that some people are able to agree. Regardless of that though people can do what they want for their religion has no bearing on anyone else, if you want to live somewhere where it is only one religion you may need to start finding a new country to call home, because the land of the free, still means the land of the free, you don't like people having rights then leave.

ok my assumption that most are on visitor vias may be incorrect, but as far as arabs (mostly muslim, or they say they are caldeon which is iraqi christian to avoid persecution) when they buy a bussiness they get a 5 yr tax break! My family owned a party store previously owned by a so called caldeon, they kept selling to relatives every 4 1/2 yrs to keep the tax break going, and they sent most of their money back to their familys in their home land, so it wasnt even being spent here where they made it to help the economy, but it helped the terrorist become tech savy! they under priced most of the same things (non alcoholic) that we sold also, because they didnt have to pay the taxes we did! go and try and find a few party stores or gas stations in the city that are american owned!

Peace

FTW

Jim

( i say close the borders we have enough people here, let them go to china or russia)

I had a friend who owned a small coffee shop that claimed the same thing. the problem is I can find no evidence that it is true that they get any tax breaks. All the evidence I can find says they pay the same taxes as the rest of us. I do believe they are willing to work for less money therefor can keep the business open even though profits are down. I sold a small business to a Middle Eastern family and they are making more money than we ever did off of it and on the land contract I am charging them interest in the lone shark rang. Anyway the point is they have had it for 15 years or longer and have never missed a payment and never sold to another family member. I don't know what their religion is and I don't really care if they keep making payments.

Anyway if you could provide a link that shows that tax break that would be great.

Thanks I appreciate the comments. Everyone should be able to worship as they like. I would hope that we would advance enough in our understanding to let reason and logic rule over the myths of bronze age religions. It is not the religion or worship I have a problem with. It is the way these ideals effect scientific and social progress.

I had a friend who owned a small coffee shop that claimed the same thing. the problem is I can find no evidence that it is true that they get any tax breaks. All the evidence I can find says they pay the same taxes as the rest of us. I do believe they are willing to work for less money therefor can keep the business open even though profits are down. I sold a small business to a Middle Eastern family and they are making more money than we ever did off of it and on the land contract I am charging them interest in the lone shark rang. Anyway the point is they have had it for 15 years or longer and have never missed a payment and never sold to another family member. I don't know what their religion is and I don't really care if they keep making payments.

Anyway if you could provide a link that shows that tax break that would be great.

You know im realy not against any religion, When we were bombed at pearl harbor we rounded up the japs and put them in camps untill after the war was over, we took their property we took away their rites because of where they were from.

Musllims pulled a pearl harbor on us with our own airplanes, did we round up all the muslims in this country since than? No, they have their rites and you best open your eyes. they dont believe in any other religion or your non religion(which I also respect your choice of religion) they only believe in making people believe what they believe, and to conqure the enemy in any way including using woman and children as suicide bombers, I beleive there are lots of muslim american citizens who are good people, that is why they are here to provide a better and safer place to raise their children. I have friends from turkey, Muslims, his wife and mother inlaw dress like we do, they wear bathing suites and they drink beer, they still practice there religion, they say it is a more modern relaxed sect of muslim, his wife is a lawyer and he is a owner of a manufacturing business, they are realy good people!

I am against the enemy who bombed our towers and killed our inocent people!

(radical muslims and the countrys that harbor them and aid them)

Peace

FTW

Jim

You know im realy not against any religion, When we were bombed at pearl harbor we rounded up the japs and put them in camps untill after the war was over, we took their property we took away their rites because of where they were from.

Musllims pulled a pearl harbor on us with our own airplanes, did we round up all the muslims in this country since than? No, they have their rites and you best open your eyes. they dont believe in any other religion or your non religion(which I also respect your choice of religion) they only believe in making people believe what they believe, and to conqure the enemy in any way including using woman and children as suicide bombers, I beleive there are lots of muslim american citizens who are good people, that is why they are here to provide a better and safer place to raise their children. I have friends from turkey, Muslims, his wife and mother inlaw dress like we do, they wear bathing suites and they drink beer, they still practice there religion, they say it is a more modern relaxed sect of muslim, his wife is a lawyer and he is a owner of a manufacturing business, they are realy good people!

I am against the enemy who bombed our towers and killed our inocent people!

(radical muslims and the countrys that harbor them and aid them)

Peace

FTW

Jim

You are just plain ignorant not all Muslims are like the lunatic suicide terrorists they do not represent the whole community, Catholic priests molested boys should we round up all of the Catholics? Seriously you are an idiot.

Archived