Obama Visits Kalamazoo

Is this the one?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Not sure if the embed will work, so I've included the link.

Click on the, what looks like, 3 pictures. Then put your link, the whole http:/ thing, then click on insert media.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK this is how I see the whole Obama medical marijuana impact thing. There is a topic started on this site that states Montana may reverse its MM law. You read the posts on it and people are saying man it could happen here, HELL YES IT CAN. Obama and the Attorney General Holder are on our side and most Democrats are on board, if your state voted it to be law then they back off. So there is a direct corrilation of who are the politians and what are the policies. This is my opinion and sometimes in politics you need to pick the lesser of the two evils in order to see your views become law or STAY LAW.

I'm sorry I was not going to keep this post going but I felt that it was relevant with the montana topic

Thanks

I dont think you understand. Besides your OPINION that obama likes Medical marijuana What have democrats, more specifically Obama, Done to help Medical marijuana patients? You AGAIN didnt list ONE actual fact, just your opinion again that Obama is better for medical marijuana then George Bush, But you dont even bother mentioning WHY he is better................ lol

I dont think you understand. Besides your OPINION that obama likes Medical marijuana What have democrats, more specifically Obama, Done to help Medical marijuana patients? You AGAIN didnt list ONE actual fact, just your opinion again that Obama is better for medical marijuana then George Bush, But you dont even bother mentioning WHY he is better................ lol

He did state a fact.

if your state voted it to be law then they back off.

How about no more federal raids. What about just even talking about it in a positve light. You might want to read over the Montana article again if you want to know what the Dems agenda is compared to the GOPs. C'mon smartest guy it's not always about specific points. I'll just enjoy the fact that he's open to it. We'll do the rest right. By voting

It's fun to state your opinion we all do it.

How about no more federal raids. What about just even talking about it in a positve light. You might want to read over the Montana article again if you want to know what the Dems agenda is compared to the GOPs. C'mon smartest guy it's not always about specific points. I'll just enjoy the fact that he's open to it. We'll do the rest right. By voting

It's fun to state your opinion we all do it.

sheep1.jpg

Wow,I just realized that I'm arguing with a kid so I don't feel like the smartest man alive. I can see why you are so enthusiastic about this topic seeming it was the first presidential election you were able to vote in. I suppose your also the richest man alive for having the knack to be able to figure out who a person is through a couple of posts. A true skill separating the sheeple from the smartest men alive. Seems also that from the couple of months that you have been a member and the couple of hundred posts that you have contributed, you also like to state your opinion a lot. Like I said it is fun to state your opinion on these forums.

what did obama do? It saddens me to see how willing the "pot community" is to jump on the band wagon of one politician after another. At least back in the day there was talk of making it legal, granted still just a lie. The only thing obama has done for us.... is to leave it in the hands of someone else. he didn't change the law, he just isn't enforcing it. Could be tomorrow when they decide we are all criminals. when we are all in prison for our legal medicine maybe we could use our stamps to help obama get reelected. Its so funny to see Americans praise a president for doing nothing.

what did obama do? It saddens me to see how willing the "pot community" is to jump on the band wagon of one politician after another. At least back in the day there was talk of making it legal, granted still just a lie. The only thing obama has done for us.... is to leave it in the hands of someone else. he didn't change the law, he just isn't enforcing it. Could be tomorrow when they decide we are all criminals. when we are all in prison for our legal medicine maybe we could use our stamps to help obama get reelected. Its so funny to see Americans praise a president for doing nothing.

HMMM He left in the hands of the states for people to decide even know its against federal law, pretty significant I'd say. I mean you said it he isn't enforcing it, isn't that good enough for now. C'mon 2 wars, oil spill, health care (like it or not),mending foreign relations oh yeah I'm also gonna fight for the MM movement. That doesn't seem to fit in right now. It won't be tomorrow that we are all criminals it will be the next election cycle if people are not educated.

HMMM He left in the hands of the states for people to decide even know its against federal law, pretty significant I'd say. I mean you said it he isn't enforcing it, isn't that good enough for now. C'mon 2 wars, oil spill, health care (like it or not),mending foreign relations oh yeah I'm also gonna fight for the MM movement. That doesn't seem to fit in right now. It won't be tomorrow that we are all criminals it will be the next election cycle if people are not educated.

:rolleyes: How did he do that? Its still illegal on the federal level.

So Obama was Prez when Cali legalized Medical use? No, OK then, all he said was that it was not a priority to go after Cannabis Patients, but I am sure if they came across one they would go after them.... O wait, they already have...ok then...

:rolleyes: How did he do that? Its still illegal on the federal level.

Ok your the smartest man alive so I don't know why I'm trying to answer this for you but here is my opinion or theory on how. He is the most powerful man in the United States and I think that means he is the boss of every government organization like every president before him. He maybe then asks the Attorney General and the DEA to divert the resources of MM operations to something more important. He doesn't have to change the law he can just say use your manpower elsewhere. Anybody feel free to give input on this as I stated this is my independent gatherings.

Ok your the smartest man alive so I don't know why I'm trying to answer this for you but here is my opinion or theory on how. He is the most powerful man in the United States and I think that means he is the boss of every government organization like every president before him. He maybe then asks the Attorney General and the DEA to divert the resources of MM operations to something more important. He doesn't have to change the law he can just say use your manpower elsewhere. Anybody feel free to give input on this as I stated this is my independent gatherings.

Stupid.jpg

There is a difference between making excuses and pointing out the cause of a particular problem. President Obama took office under possibly the most difficult circumstances ever, compliments of not just Bush, but every administration beginning with R. Reagan. The true "putz" is one that somehow believes that all of the policies and priorities that brought us into this mess somehow vanish when the new guy gets into office. And with the wave of some magic wand 30 years of horrible trade policy, deficit spending, raiding social security, and foolish war-mongering somehow should all just disappear. Get real.

rotglmfao laugh.gif

OK look guys and gals!!

Being African isn't racist. Obama's linage means he's African (Barack Hussein OBAMA, Sr. of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya).

Get off your misguided political correctness horse(Its not ok to say true statements like he's African? Should he be ashamed to be African? Is African a derogatory term?) and quit sending reports. The "Lion" joke has been reviewed by staff, and deemed ok with the exception of the one user that used the "N" word in a later post .

You guys sending in the mass reports need to lighten up.

Bawahahaha wink.gif

Man oh Man. I guess i shouldn't put this next saying on I found! But what the Hey!

OBAMA= THE QUICKER fornicator UPPER! laugh.gif

C'mon, mods, this thread couldn't be moved to "Activism and Events" or "National News" so it isn't cluttering up the important "Patient Issues" category with this non sequitur?

Does it realy matter where you move this post too? as long as people are posting it will be in active content, and be seen just as much!blink.gif

Haha, what did he leave in the hands of the states? The feds still say its not medicine. ALL HE DID WAS CHOOSE TO NOT DEAL WITH IT. No, not enforcing it isnt good enough for now. Ive got a wife and three kids, the state says im ok, my doctor says im ok, my government could decide 5 minutes from now that im a criminal. Even worse they could decide I am not a good father, so no, its not good enough. Yes I agree obama has a lot on his plate. Thats life when you want to be top dog. If he cant handle it maybe we could get some other corrupt politician to do it. If you want to wait for things to be all calm and groovy the feds will never reschedule marijuana. the fact is weve got millions of people who smoke pot, its a big issue obama was to scared to deal with.

Haha, what did he leave in the hands of the states? The feds still say its not medicine. ALL HE DID WAS CHOOSE TO NOT DEAL WITH IT. No, not enforcing it isnt good enough for now. Ive got a wife and three kids, the state says im ok, my doctor says im ok, my government could decide 5 minutes from now that im a criminal. Even worse they could decide I am not a good father, so no, its not good enough. Yes I agree obama has a lot on his plate. Thats life when you want to be top dog. If he cant handle it maybe we could get some other corrupt politician to do it. If you want to wait for things to be all calm and groovy the feds will never reschedule marijuana. the fact is weve got millions of people who smoke pot, its a big issue obama was to scared to deal with.

ditto,ignoring us is not the answer.

We need a steam-valve, life is not all about MMJ or all about any one thing. The fabric of life is woven with many multi-hued threads.

AMEN!

Well said.

Very well said.

FREE the CURE!

And, SHARE the HARVEST

Archived