45 Days In...

wow, nice pics.

but............ here:

med_gallery_13801_60_120913.jpg

i believe this little fuzzy blur may possibly be a very dangerous and lethal peruvian micro-beetle.

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS IMMEDIATELY!!

1) private message me IMMEDIATELY with your grow room address and approx drive time from south/central MI.

2) leave the house for 48 hours and i will safely remove the plants .......... thus removing the peruvian micro-beetle as well.

your safety and my medication are on the line. act quickly.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow, nice pics.

but............ here:

i believe this little fuzzy blur may possibly be a very dangerous and lethal peruvian micro-beetle.

1) private message me IMMEDIATELY with your grow room address and approx drive time from south/central MI.

2) leave the house for 48 hours and i will safely remove the plants .......... thus removing the peruvian micro-beetle as w

wow, nice pics.

but............ here:

2) leave the house for 48 hours and i will safely remove the plants .......... thus removing the peruvian micro-beetle as well.

Please be aware that treating the peruvian micro-beetle with the steps described above may impact your final yield. This is not something to be startled by, and in fact is the desired result of the person helping you treat this serious problem.

this is unreal. 2 peruvian micro-beetle cases in one evening? i fear that a dirty clone has been brought into the state. as a service to the community, i think it would be better if EVERYBODY just e-mail me your grow room address and i will cleanse you of this rabid pest.

thank goodness i found it in time :rolleyes:

med_gallery_13801_60_35067.jpg

your light kit may be infested as well

this is unreal. 2 peruvian micro-beetle cases in one evening? i fear that a dirty clone has been brought into the state. as a service to the community, i think it would be better if EVERYBODY just e-mail me your grow room address and i will cleanse you of this rabid pest.

thank goodness i found it in time :rolleyes:

med_gallery_13801_60_35067.jpg

your light kit may be infested as well

Hey you leave little John Lennon alone!

LOL

haha, hey....... by the way. you dont have to send me your address. i found it already. not too difficult when you have this in your front yard to hold that light up :)

well_house_crane.jpg

thats a HUGE hood!!

The hood itself is pretty light its the bigass piece of glass that gives it the weight thank god its detachable! :lol:

Archived