Day 16 Of Flower W/ New Light Setup

trix

Ok so... here is how they are on day 16 of flowering; don't be shy let me know if what you see looks like what they say they are please!! Also please any advice if you see some that dont look like they are doing as well as they should be please lay it on me... Thank you for looking =]

The SC strain that was struggling is looking far better what a difference a week can have

The SD is still like 9inch and looking like ill get a nice size dime once it cure's hopefully?

Resized to 88% (was 800 x 600) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1107.jpgNew light reflector setup?? took off the domes

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1086.jpgSuper Silver Haze day 16

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1085.jpgSuper Silver Haze day 16

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1078.jpgBlueberry day 16

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1079.jpgBlueberry

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1076.jpgBlueberry

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1075.jpgBlueberry

Resized to 88% (was 800 x 600) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1082.jpgBig Bud day 16

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1081.jpgBig Bud

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1084.jpgBig Bud

In the newly setup room w/o the domes over lights added new reflective sheet in their place?? to much what do you all think?? lower the lights?? no answer will be dismissed!!!

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1065.jpgI changed it later added more sheeting keep looking

Resized to 88% (was 800 x 600) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1107.jpgThis is how it is now plan on adding a full sheet like the one behind the plants over the lights replacing whats there now and one in the front as well?? reflect. sheets $9 @ Home Depot 10x6

Resized to 88% (was 800 x 600) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1107.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1104.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1103.jpgBlueberry/ branches are like a ft long in all directions very long and lanky looking and surely not Blue? like 90% of the images of the Blueberry strands looked like that I have seen....

Resized to 92% (was 768 x 1024) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1101.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1069.jpg

Resized to 88% (was 800 x 600) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1070.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1068.jpg

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1108.jpgBlueberry

Resized to 88% (was 800 x 600) - Click image to enlargeSAM_1100.jpgTrain wreck

Thank you for taking your time to view this thread =]~

Trix

U were lookin real good till you went all gangsta on us. This is the kinda stuff that gives the nay sayers fuel against us. Remember, the purpose of our efforts is to promote marijuana for medical reasons. If you want to have a pitbull and a handgun thats cool with me, just keep it to yerself. Now every cop and kid that cruise this sight know what ya got. please think.

I think you are doing great for what you have to work with and your ladies look healthy, thats all that matters.

If I recall correctly I think it is still America and people are allowed to own handguns and pit bulls, get off your moral high horse people its pathetic.

Honestly there was a picture of a gun case in the background, I use 2 different handgun cases to keep my glass in and they work great. I also own handguns and have a sweet pit. I guess I am just a bad apple in the MMJ community though because of it....

sad..

go to the bank and ask them for a copy of the building blueprints along with camera locations in the lobby.

call up the air force and ask what the latest technology is.

see where i'm going here?????

why advertise your defenses?

it only allows the "bad guys" time to prepare. the goal here is to surprise an idiot with a gun and dog......... not advertise it..... thus saying "this is what i got, and if you got better come at me". why "invite" confrontation?

because believe me....... someone has a bigger dog and a more powerful gun............... and now they know it.

a simple "you are being video taped" sign outside your grow is sufficient. if they are dumb enough to try anything knowing that............ SURPRISE.......... gun and a dog.

well................. in your case, it used to be a surprise.

go to the bank and ask them for a copy of the building blueprints along with camera locations in the lobby.

it only allows the "bad guys" time to prepare. the goal here is to surprise an idiot with a gun and dog......... not advertise it..... thus saying "this is what i got, and if you got better come at me". why "invite" confrontation?

because believe me....... someone has a bigger dog and a more powerful gun............... and now they know it.

a simple "you are being video taped" sign outside your grow is sufficient. if they are dumb enough to try anything knowing that............ SURPRISE.......... gun and a dog.

:bow: amen!

I thought they were giving the guy bunny muffin for having a pit bull and a gun in general and making the assumption that he is a "gangsta"...my mistake.

I dont think this is 24 and CTU is not working with rippers to get blueprints to get into his house :D

But it is never wise to show your security system and for the handgun that is a tool of last resort, someone breaks into your house you have reasonable assumption they are there to do you great bodily harm....what you do from there is up to you.

i'm not knocking anybody, nor speaking negatively of trix..............

i am just trying to remind people that this isnt the wild wild west, and a pic of a gun and a dog isn't going to scare anyone away these days. sad to say, it invites trouble instead of "scaring it away".

it is how it is.

i gotta say,that i don't remember seeing anything like it,very creative..the plants look healthy,and i think the blue will show up futher down the line,i'm a fire worry wart..i don't think it'd be a bad idea to go to some sort of metal hood for the lights,only because of the light heat but thats just me..i agree with the earlier post, that you have to be able to wash down the room for bugs because you'll get some sooner or later.good luck on your grow you're on the right path...zb

I disagree.... i understand what you are saying, but the best way to keep a crook out of ur house is a sticker on ur window that says gun owner or alarm company. you know why that works? when u let the would be bad guy know hes gonna pay for what he takes.... he looks for a dif target

a simple "you are being video taped" sign outside your grow is sufficient.

the best way to keep a crook out of ur house is a sticker on ur window that says gun owner or alarm company.

yeah...... huge difference here huh?

am i missing something?? or have you just disagreed with yourself ?? :)

Well I can see where the possible mite problem may have come from now.

Look who's sniffin' the blueberry....no doggies allowed in the grow room(NO animals actually).

That's a good point.

Who wants meds with dog hair in them? They also bring tons of bugs from the outside in with them.

Though I still don't feel it looks like mites, and they would be visible on the underside of the leaves with a microscope.

• 2 months later...

Dam bro i wasn't sure how my plants were doing compared to everyone else's grow but if thats what people think is good for the 16th day then mine are doing really well.And what did you do with all the leaves? it looks like you should have left them on.They need them to get a good start,and i've found that taking the fan leaves off really hurts them more then helps them.Day 12 for mine and the buds are over an inch round and have almost conected to the above buds.I know what your thinking put up or shut up but i'm smart enough to grow but to dumb to get pictures on this dam computer.Just an old fart stuck in this modern age.I'll try to get the wife to put some pictures of my grow on this site so folks can pick on me too.No really i'm surprised by all the info on striping plants of fan leaves or not to strip,It's really hard to believe what's the proper way to do things.As some people say it depends on the strain ect.The leaves are on the plant for a good reason and i believe thats where they should stay untill the plant says it doesn't need em.Don't wanna sound like a pecker head so please forgive me if i do. scarylarry

Homemade reflectors near HID bulbs is a bad idea. Like they said, sell a gun and buy a proper reflector. I think you could have done well with one bulb - with a proper reflector.

I didn't see any oscillating fan, make sure you got air moving over the plants.

I see heat issues, the leaves were curling up, meaning they can't transpire fast enough.

The carpeting is a big no-no - you will get the carpet wet, and that will mold. Then stuff like powdery mildew, spider mites can live in the fiber too. A proper grow room should be lined with plastic - you want to also isolate the rest of your house from the plants humidity. A dog in your grow room can bring in stuff from outside.

Ditto on the guns and dog in the photos (I think you have now removed them) thats your security plan you just revealed. Plus, it gives the cops more the reason to claim they need machine guns to protect themselves against MM growers, like you.

The sun leaves should not be trimmed off, they hold the mobile nutrients the plant needs, they are also large - as they produce the energy from light on the leaf surface. You only remove leaves if they are 50% or more damaged, the leaves should easily break off when you comb the plant with your hand.

-DN

Guest drcanna-pest

are those metal halide lights your flowering with or HPS sodium? Also...for reflection. Your are WAY better using the Panda film available at most grow stores. white on one side. black on the other. much better reflection than any mylar or metal. at this far along in flowering my T5 has me with bigger buds and much better leaf to node ratio. These look like they were cut off at the top? Some people do that "to promote growth"??? I hope you didn't do that. Stress in like this is bad for a cannabis plant. Keep us posted on the yield. I would like to know how it turns out for yu.

Exactly

U were lookin real good till you went all gangsta on us. This is the kinda stuff that gives the nay sayers fuel against us. Remember, the purpose of our efforts is to promote marijuana for medical reasons. If you want to have a pitbull and a handgun thats cool with me, just keep it to yerself. Now every cop and kid that cruise this sight know what ya got. please think.

Archived