Free The Weed!

Every one just plant any marijuana seed you can every where! if it grows wild no one can control it. so lets come alive people, Free the weed! need I say more! It is our turn to run the country! let us start by freeing the WEED!

Peace!

Jim

Hey phaq, when I was younger we would take

back road trips just to drop down some seeds

along the way.

For years now, I have been telling anyone that

will listen...

if nothing else at least toss some seeds along

the hwys and byways as we travel along...

Can you imagine? The growth would be

unbelievable and unstoppable.

What was it Louis Armstrong sang...

"I see fields of green..." :thumbsu:

Right on......... been spreading the seed both figuratively & literally for a while.

Your in good company phaq. You know what they called pot farmers 200+ years ago........... the founding fathers...

Free the weed & liberty will follow.......:thumbsu:

toss, toss . . .

sow, sow . . .

but, I do have to say, not to rain on our enchanted gardens . . .

rarely do we ever hear of, or see, any seeds left circulating to sow the healing herb of healing.

Not in these "gene pool monopoly" days.

Yet, still we do what we can - as WE MUST - to "FREE The WEED!"

Astonishing to say as see, I just was enlightened about a four-hundred dollar order of seeds, obtained not long ago; All it was would scarcely fit in a thimble - or a scant teaspoon at best. [and that was including the alleged "freebies"!]

What's up with that, eh?

SOW The SEEDS

And, Harvest The CURE!

toss, toss . . .

sow, sow . . .

but, I do have to say, not to rain on our enchanted gardens . . .

rarely do we ever hear of, or see, any seeds left circulating to sow the healing herb of healing.

Not in these "gene pool monopoly" days.

Yet, still we do what we can - as WE MUST - to "FREE The WEED!"

Astonishing to say as see, I just was enlightened about a four-hundred dollar order of seeds, obtained not long ago; All it was would scarcely fit in a thimble - or a scant teaspoon at best. [and that was including the alleged "freebies"!]

What's up with that, eh?

SOW The SEEDS

And, Harvest The CURE!

im not trying to tell peeps to do anything illegal, but that is where com grade weed will come in handy, it all has seeds!

Free the Weed!

im not trying to tell peeps to do anything illegal, but that is where com grade weed will come in handy, it all has seeds!

Free the Weed!

My first thought was "Of course that would be illegal!" -- but you're right Phaquetoo. Wouldn't a patient/caregiver would be perfectly legal walking around with an 'incidental amount' of seeds and planting them?

My first thought was "Of course that would be illegal!" -- but you're right Phaquetoo. Wouldn't a patient/caregiver would be perfectly legal walking around with an 'incidental amount' of seeds and planting them?

They just seem to fall out of my pocket then when I look for them they get covered up with dirt, so tinkle on it, then I just leave............

Planting them would be illegal......................:unsure:

They just seem to fall out of my pocket then when I look for them they get covered up with dirt, so tinkle on it, then I just leave............

Planting them would be illegal......................:unsure:

yes a little tinkle wont hurt them either. of course if your in a hurry you could always just kick dirt on them only!:goodjob:

Peace!

Jim

It is legal to possess. so I guess a few bucks on commercial to get the beans wouldnt hurt? I havent had any beans like that in a while, but I have some now from a med grade strain, so up my way it may be a lil better road side picking, not the pointe though first lets free it, than we can make it all med grade!:sword:

Peace

Jim

I'm not sure of the stats but, I have often

read that hemp produces an exceptionally

high amount of oxygen, much more than

that of trees, just one more beneficial

element of this phenomenal plant. With

the over abundance of air pollution, I

would think that "sowing your pockets"

is just one way in which to help our

environment!

We take trash bags w/us and pick up

trash as we go along thus positively

impacting our environment in at least

2 ways. Some of my friends bicycle

around contributing even more, by

not putting more pollution into our air.

Let no seed go to waste :D

I planted 3 clones at my best friends grave site last week, not on it, in the woods surrounding the site. I know they will be in good hands there with him !!

Rip Kevin 6/15/82- 2/28/04 <33

Realy Awsome!

Peace!:bow:

Jim

I went camping last year out in some "wooded area" with just the bare necessities.

Tarp, rope, dog, knife, cast iron pan, bag of beans, one lighter, shovel, glass medicine delivery device and a fat medicine bag.

Threw together a fire for the day and cleaned out the "sticks and stones" from said medicine bag.

Sticks were burnt while the "stones" went airborne amongst the area.

Returned a few months later to find nothing growing... must be one happy deer that found it.

I went camping last year out in some "wooded area" with just the bare necessities.

Tarp, rope, dog, knife, cast iron pan, bag of beans, one lighter, shovel, glass medicine delivery device and a fat bag.

Threw together a fire for the day and cleaned out the "sticks and stones" from said bag.

Sticks were burnt while the "stones" went airborne amongst the area.

Returned a few months later to find nothing growing... must be one happy deer that found it.

OR, a few little birdies are flying higher.

I know they get a protein boost from beans

that lets them fly for longer periods :)

Archived