I Hate To Ask..but Please Help Friends..

petoskeystoned

Hey friends..caregivers and patients alike.

Thursday last week I was raided by Petoskey Police in which they rooted 48 plants. I have paperwork for 60 plants and am wondering if any compassionate caregivers may be able to help replace them.

I can offer a small donation of course if needed, but I'm hurting. (Was supposed to harvest 9 today.)

Seeds, cuttings, clones, mature..anything would help!

Thanks in advance!

Hey friends..caregivers and patients alike.

Thursday last week I was raided by Petoskey Police in which they rooted 48 plants. I have paperwork for 60 plants and am wondering if any compassionate caregivers may be able to help replace them.

I can offer a small donation of course if needed, but I'm hurting. (Was supposed to harvest 9 today.)

Seeds, cuttings, clones, mature..anything would help!

Thanks in advance!

sure if you need some seeds i could bring them on the 1st of july PM me am sorry about what happen to you the AD is solid Did you get a Lawyer yet?

how was this legal for them to do this? are you fighting it? wth is going on here?

Yes please update with more info....this is very alarming,,,that these thugs continue to waste tax dollars arresting legit people. They obviously are struggling for over time...and seeking a pay day. Amazing...

please let us know the facts so we can support

Guys I'm so sorry I'm so slow, trying to function on a blackberry lol.

According to petoskey city police, the local d.a. And cox decided I don't get my paperwork back for any of my 4 patients or myself until it goes throught the court process. Huh? So I can't provide myself with meds till WHEN? Yeah, right! Whay about my patients? What do I tell them? Michael Komorn and I have talked, and I've written the ACLU. I think its a first up here, so I have no idea what's going to happen. Just watching the grass grow...

Thanks all for concerns feel free to email or call if you think you can help!

Peace all,

Rich

this is the perfect case to have your attorney file a civil suit againts the county for you and your patience for financial damages while the criminal court works it all out. This will show the county how much of the taxpayers money is being spent on harassing legal people that just want to be left alone. Two suits at the same time will cost the county a pretty penney as it will take 2 teams of attorneteys to push a case that should never have been brought up. Gives you more leverage in court also. I am not an attorney so take my advice with that in mind. If it were me I would keep this very public because you know the prosecuter will. You should join a compassion club and ask for assistance. I highly recommend the Traverse city compassion club.

this is the perfect case to have your attorney file a civil suit againts the county for you and your patience for financial damages while the criminal court works it all out. This will show the county how much of the taxpayers money is being spent on harassing legal people that just want to be left alone. Two suits at the same time will cost the county a pretty penney as it will take 2 teams of attorneteys to push a case that should never have been brought up. Gives you more leverage in court also. I am not an attorney so take my advice with that in mind. If it were me I would keep this very public because you know the prosecuter will. You should join a compassion club and ask for assistance. I highly recommend the Traverse city compassion club.

that is what we are doing keeping are story alive i tell every one i see and thats what i do i think people are sick of hereing it but i just keep talking

Keep your mouth shut as you have done about the particulars for the most part so far. Keep them between your lawyer and yourself. We would all love to hear your story but wait until your case is dismissed or your found not guilty. You should have no problem except a lot of stress By the way it sounds. Sorry about your loss.

Doesn't accepting the injustice like a criminal just what they want?

I don't have a lawyer, its just me.

There are no charges either.

may be a silly question, but since there are no charges, cant you contact the police and file a report for B&E and armed robbery? they had guns, right?

may be a silly question, but since there are no charges, cant you contact the police and file a report for B&E and armed robbery? they had guns, right?

Seems that if there was no warrant signed and they were not acting under orders, then the officers involved should face charges in court.

My Friends had their house Raided...

They only took all their plants ...

They did not take their Light Equipment , none of their growing Equipment ?

They even left them their jar of curred Meds ?

All they took was 10 plants and 5 clones ...

I seen the paperwork ...

No Charges have been filed ? No one has been arrested yet ?

It just does'nt make No Sense at All ?

It surely would seem that if they got a warrant and took

Marijuana plants that someone would get arrested ?

My Friends had their house Raided...

They only took all their plants ...

They did not take their Light Equipment , none of their growing Equipment ?

They even left them their jar of curred Meds ?

All they took was 10 plants and 5 clones ...

I seen the paperwork ...

No Charges have been filed ? No one has been arrested yet ?

It just doesn't make No Sense at All ?

It surely would seem that if they got a warrant and took

Marijuana plants that someone would get arrested ?

that is the way it went down with us to they took the plants and left us a joint for the morning lol it was not funny at that time then they sent us a letter to turn are self's inn about 1 mouth later

Im tellin ya file a civil suit for losses even if its in a small claims where you dont need a laywer. If I went down the street and ripped out my neighbors corn and raddishes I would go down for at least malicious mischief, isnt this what the cops did to you? You need a compassion club to help steer you in the right direction. If we dont make the cops responsible for thier actions they will keep doin this. Its like a game for them and remember the best defense is a good offence. Hit them while oppertunity nocks.

Archived