Dr. Greenthumb Seeds "sour 13 "(New Strain!)

Dr. Greenthumb has a new strain he is releasing called "Sour 13". It is a cross between East Coast Sour Diesel and G-13.

Doc has been kind enough to let me journal this new cross. I am very excited, and grateful to the good doctor for this opportunity.

I am in the process of germinating some seeds by soaking them in water for eight hours and then placing them between moist paper-towels in an open Gladware container, which is then placed on a germination mat. I will keep updating as warranted with pictures, methods, and products used.

Here we go!!!

gallery_6229_120_47457.jpg

As of today, the last two of the five seeds that I germinated had taproots long enough to plant. They were planted in 6" x 6" x 6.5" square pots filled with very lightly compacted Fox Farm Happy Frog mix, along with the three that were planted yesterday.

Roll 'em Ferndoc!

(said on an old local show

when it was time to roll

the film).

You have my attention too :D

"Roll'em Ferndock" Was the phrase the MC used right before the cartoon started. I believe it was the name of the technician that started the cartoon?

I remember that show (it was a kids show), I just can't remember the name of it though! LOL Kind of shows our age. It was from the late "60's" or early "70's"

"Roll'em Ferndock" Was the phrase the MC used right before the cartoon started. I believe it was the name of the technician that started the cartoon?

I remember that show (it was a kids show), I just can't remember the name of it though! LOL Kind of shows our age. It was from the late "60's" or early "70's"

I think the show was called alley cat and the mayor...I may be wrong... too funny

I think the show was called alley cat and the mayor...I may be wrong... too funny

YEAH, that's the name, thanks (I couldn't remember either!).

I actually was on that show when I was a brownie scout. They

had local children on as a mainstay for the audience if I do

remember correctly and it was @ the old WJIM building.

Huuuummm guess the old sometimers memory has kicked

in for me too!

peace

YEAH, that's the name, thanks (I couldn't remember either!).

I actually was on that show when I was a brownie scout. They

had local children on as a mainstay for the audience if I do

remember correctly and it was @ the old WJIM building.

Huuuummm guess the old sometimers memory has kicked

in for me too!

peace

here's another bit of trivia for you the mayor on the show was howard lancour the news broadcaster for channel 6 news...he's since passed away.I know his son john well..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They're lookin' great! :thumbsu:

I've noticed something about doc's stuff. They all seems to be very uniform in growth.

Since they are self-pollinated they are basically a clone in seed form aren't they? To conserve those valuable seeds I would grow one seed at a time and clone it. I understand the point of this grow is to grow out a pack, but if I get any of these feminized strains that's how I'll do it.

Archived