Canna Farmers Market

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh 1337green the people are still really cool but you would think they could make a little space for someone that drove 4 hours to get there also dispensaries seem to have taken over. Origanlly there was Corey from Lansing now the last three times I went there was three or four different ones. I really liked the first time I went when it was almost all individuals.

yeah i had the same experience with having just a number of individual growers. there was a collective (or two) there. it is sad to think that large collectives and dispensaries would be the driving force in a "Farmer's Market". Where is the fun in talking with someone that DIDN'T farm your herbs?

no, i was saying that when i went in December there mostly just individual growers there. It was really great. Hearing that there are more collectives and dispensaries are participating takes the allure out of it for me. i like hanging with a bunch of other growers and trying each other's meds. that was a blast. Maggie and the gang have been totally cool with me since the get. but, i was comiserating if things have changed.

Archived