Canna Farmers Market

These are good folks. They have the support of the community and are doing a great job. Your membership dues will allow them to grow. Thanks, Joe

Joe, that was EXACTLY the impression i got. SVanDyke, i wonder if what you perceiving as ageism was their being cautious around newer people. I definitely caught a cautious vibe from them. But i would feel odd, if they didn't carry some iota of healthy skepticism! Especially considering the fact that they are continuing to grow.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i went last night. The people that run the place are top notch, great people. period. They do everything that they can to make it a secure place for the vendors at the market, as well as the patients.

There was one particular vendor that acted like he couldn't recognize anyone else in the room with having dank stuff, or else his fragile ego would some how make his seem less dank. whatever, it was his own insecurity. There was a lot of great smoke in that room. The Spiderhaus guys were there, and i got to meet DreamWarrior67! That was a treat to meet someone from there. And, accordingly, anyone i have spoken to from these boards - if you show up there and identify yourself, be prepared to do some smoking!

I got there at 2 and it was packed they gave me the little table next to the bar deal.... it wasn't bad.... a spot at least. It runs from 3-8 but if your going to be a vendor getting there EARLY is a must. Well I hope to smoke with everyone next time!!

I got there at 2 and it was packed they gave me the little table next to the bar deal.... it wasn't bad.... a spot at least. It runs from 3-8 but if your going to be a vendor getting there EARLY is a must. Well I hope to smoke with everyone next time!!

dawgie, what sup..?

I tell myself every week I am going to come out to visit but when it comes to driving that far in the winter I always punk out. I guess I just I still trip out about these clubs, not sure why but especially after I smoke I turn into paranoid man and start wondering which one of these fools is the pig gathering INTEL...haha...but I never hear of any arrests coming to and from them....so I guess I am creating scenario's in my head huh...?

Did you ever look into cannaCopia Cali Orange or Magnum..? U will not be unhappy problem is now they are running out of the beans. I picked up BlowFish x Deep CHUNK. Blow fish is G13/BlueDOt/Oregon Funk thats a bad as- combo cannot wait to get her going. And she will have that thick purple skunk nugget type from the Daddy.

dawgie, what sup..?

I tell myself every week I am going to come out to visit but when it comes to driving that far in the winter I always punk out. I guess I just I still trip out about these clubs, not sure why but especially after I smoke I turn into paranoid man and start wondering which one of these fools is the pig gathering INTEL...haha...but I never hear of any arrests coming to and from them....so I guess I am creating scenario's in my head huh...?

Did you ever look into cannaCopia Cali Orange or Magnum..? U will not be unhappy problem is now they are running out of the beans. I picked up BlowFish x Deep CHUNK. Blow fish is G13/BlueDOt/Oregon Funk thats a bad as- combo cannot wait to get her going. And she will have that thick purple skunk nugget type from the Daddy.

Yeah I hear you, I get really paranoid at the canna market myself thats why I normally on stay a couple hours.... I get WAY to baked.... Anyway yeah you need to make the trip or I will come to you to get some of those crazy genetics!!!

Q F T

I had heard of some BC cops being likely to follow patrons afterward. But my experience was good. To me, that is a statistics game i don't wanna play too often. I'd rather go someplace close, grab a nice cup of coffee and collect my thoughts a minute. :)

At the last council meeting I attended one of the board members questioned DUI driving and the city only had 4 records...hmmm?

Well I would just like to say a huge thanks to maggie and everyone at the Cereal City. I am proud to have become party of your group. I just wish I could be there every week. I will try and make it more.

I had such a wonderful time met some new people networked a little more. Only sold 4 clones at $10 a piece. Don't really want to make money off em I gave $6 to the club and spent the rest on meds and a awesome little pipe it is just a nice little sampler pipe. I had a few questions throw my way about the rocklock still had no takers on it. So, at the end of the night Jeff and Jack each went home with a rocklock clone. Also a couple others left with a couple of Dutch Passion clones. I hope to have a little more variety next time. A lot of the clones I saw there were really kinda small. I always try and take beefier ones myself. But a great time none the less

I was told things were a bit slow due to the weather. I plan on making this trip at least once a month hopefully more than that but getting a sitter is not the easiest thing to do.

Archived