Help Leo Stole Everything

trix

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trix.. glad to see this outcome. I have been following this from day 1 that you posted this mess. Just curious.. do you get you stuff back that they took? Lights, ect. Also if i remember correctly your CG was growing in your home so i have to assume this is "ok" to do?

Congrats and thanks to Micheal Komorn for helping out on this one.

Peace to you and your family bro.

SS

Trix.. glad to see this outcome. I have been following this from day 1 that you posted this mess. Just curious.. do you get you stuff back that they took? Lights, ect. Also if i remember correctly your CG was growing in your home so i have to assume this is "ok" to do?

Congrats and thanks to Micheal Komorn for helping out on this one.

Peace to you and your family bro.

SS

Hey thanks for watching this mess unfold, I can say that I would still say this could still be illegal. I think its depends on the city, the county, and the arresting officer/P.A. even after all these days in court I found that they didn't wanna try my case cause they would lose due to circumstances in my case. I feel like they (Macomb)are watching Oakland county and picking the cases they can win for sure.

Mine was a 50/50 shot at trial, that's not good enough odds to start a case law on the subject.(IMO)

I would think Michael should be talking about my case on tonight's radio show, I hope to be able to attend or call in, but my mom just had surgery a few hours ago, so I have to make sure the house is silent for her.. shes been through all my crap, now she only can use one arm, and half a back..

Trix :bong2:

for sure a good day in court though don't hear dismissed often in these cases

Oh yeah, and I'm under the impression that my belongings will be returned, even if I have to sue for my stuff.. I will get it back.

I would call the show tonight, or txt in the chat yopur question for Michael tonight is this legal or not? Honestly I don't know just cause I won doesn't mean the next person will?

I would call the show tonight, or txt in the chat yopur question for Michael tonight is this legal or not?

This is a question that needs answering, yes - whether you can make a roommate a caregiver and give them your plants... common thought is that it's legal, so if it's not (or dubious) this really must be addressed...

Hi Trix !

Great to have hears you on the Radio this evening...and congratulations again !!!

If possible, can you give us an idea exactly how your case got to be dismissed ?? I assume that Michael drew the Judge's attention to the Statute and that is what did it ...am I right ?

Finally, I would not attempt fate by having any firearm in the house where you have MMJ. I would rather take my chances with a crook than with the cops...if they can nail you again with a firearm in the house even though your gro is legal, they will do so.

They are not to be trusted...and it makes me sad to have to say it !!!

Dr. Jinx

Hi Trix !

Great to have hears you on the Radio this evening...and congratulations again !!!

If possible, can you give us an idea exactly how your case got to be dismissed ?? I assume that Michael drew the Judge's attention to the Statute and that is what did it ...am I right ?

Finally, I would not attempt fate by having any firearm in the house where you have MMJ. I would rather take my chances with a crook than with the cops...if they can nail you again with a firearm in the house even though your gro is legal, they will do so.

They are not to be trusted...and it makes me sad to have to say it !!!

Dr. Jinx

I/WE should not have to decide between firearms and my medicine, it pisses me off to think that I would have to do this all over again, and worse next time for having a gun and growing.. I will tell you this I have a right to protect myself in the U.S.A. but wait no I don't because im sick, and use Marijuana to help with that.. B.S. they can try me again and lose for the 4th time. my firearm is used for sport cause of my back injury's, and my bleeding issues, I can only use my cane to protect myself as of now.

i did not want to post the hole thing here but it's a start

But if the doctor has a lawyer, the lawyer may advise, “You can’t guarantee that this woman—or, for that matter, a patient you treat for a broken leg—positively won’t do something wrong. And if you get 1,000 phone inquiries from the police about your patients over the course of your entire medical career, and just one of those patients does something wrong, you may get sued.”

Consequently, that doctor may be very reluctant to tell licensing authorities that the patient is no risk when it comes to firearm possession. One Nassau County gun owner we interviewed has lawfully used anti-depressant drugs for 10 years. When he went to renew his permit, he brought his handguns with him, because the NCPD requires that guns be “re-inspected.”

That gun owner told us that the police made it clear to him that they would confiscate his handguns on the spot unless his doctor told them that he posed no problem. (A written note from the doctor was not good enough for the police.) In this case, the doctor came through for the patient he had been helping for a decade, but not all doctors may be willing to be so forthright.

http://www.nraila.org/Issues/Articles/Read.aspx?id=334&issue=010

HI! John wears those pic's ? you must be SO Happy now i know it takes a day or tow to sink inn

I posted some pictures ^^^^ up there a bit few post back, but here we are winning!! Michael has some pictures to Hope he can get some pics up here!!

gallery_14200_584_924862.jpg

Again too all three Bob's thank you for your support at court, of coarse thanks to Michael as well.. you all made me tear up a bit after court and just knowing there were people ,strangers at that there to show support, I couldn't even get my family to come to court and support me, just my Mom. So thanks to all of you again your like family in my eyes :bighug:

Now lets get down to the celebrating before it wears off and more unfortunate news shows up in the community again... I posted a "lets get together" thread please post your thoughts on the subject more less I want to give the community a few days to open their schedule for that day, so the they can attend I know how hard it is to get places ie; rides,gas,fear,doctors appointments there are many reasons why people don't get out.. but lets make it happen not just talk about it!!!

Archived