Help Leo Stole Everything

trix

I'm sorry for the confusion "saw my grow op" meaning when they enterted, I showed them the op in MY home that was robbed, at this time I was receiving disbility payment through my work still. Had spoken to my current landlord that was aware of my situation as a mm paeint, we had the agreement to relocate but had to place money down the the home I was going to move to, as for the news at this time I didn't have a lawyer and wasnt sure what to do thought by possibly contacting the media it would in hopes attract a lawyer.

Several thound dollars missing was just that the money that I had w/drawn from my 401k with I am now going to have to pay the end of the yr tax penalty on, My CG and I both had keys to access this room only us, I had a key in case of a fire or such a emergancy that I had to enter that room, and just that did happen an July 1st the attic wires had caught fire and i lost power to 90% of my home, shortly after that I didnt have any funds to move ie from being robbed, so I was then taken to court and evicted from the residence.

From there I have been to court numerous times, my CG signed a affdiavte stating the facts of just what was said he was the CG he ran the op, I had keys to enter for a emergancy" and... did I miss anything that you had ?'s on.

Im sure you can find this information, and I did infact contact fox2 I believe or bill gallegar or how ever u spell that , and no one replied back, shortly therafter my mother contacted a friend of the family which was is a family Lawyer, and took out a loan for $2000, to pay for that I spent my last work disability check to repay her loan, and from there on, the case is as I have stated...

Hope that answered the "confusion" to what seems you thought might have been a shady operation, which indeed it WAS NOT.

Trix

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any way u cut it, u should be fine per the law as I understand it. And as you've said, it is not over at this level yet.

no it's not over for sure that is why i tell every one i can that we were Lucky as to being the first here in Mich to be Raided because am a vet and Torey has cancer are Lawyer is working hard for us

the MMMA has a good Lawyer he does what he can for all of us he can not do every thing he is only 1 people have tryed to get a Lawyer fund to help but so far their is none don't know why

anyways good luck

i will come to your court date if you let me know were and when

bob I left you the info in a pm several weeks ago, I just didn't want to flood the room with ppl before they said dismissed' still haven't heard it but i have hope still 11 days from now.

check your pms left my personal info, judge, court, county.

If you recall you were the first person I spoke to about this we talk briefly on the phone.

I apologize Trix if you took my post as a personal attack, that was not meant at all! I suppose I was just having a hard time understanding the case. I have actually followed this post since summer when it was posted and I didn't see anything about a CG until this past month. I had to backtrack just to make sure I hadn't missed anything. All references to propriety of the plants and the "grow op" were referenced to as "mine" or "my", in the first tense. As I said in my post above, I sympathize with anyone dealing with the courts in the legalities of MMJ!! In your original and most recent posts, you were reaching out to the mmj community for support. I would offer any support I was able to a fellow patient that I knew was being wronged. I was not attempting to "discredit" you or you case, I was just attempting to understand the case in totality due to the variances in the original story. In order to support something one must understand what exactly they are supporting.

That being said, thank you for your response. That gave me a bit more information to help me try to understand! Thats what I was attempting, to understand what the case, needing support, was exactly.

I truly do hope things work out for you!!

No apology necessary, You were 100% correct I did leave out alot and was easily misunderstood my response was just to fill in those gaps for not only you, but anyone that had the same feelings as you, as many probaly did after re-reading as you had. For several months I didn't even sign onto here for Fear of posting and LEO misunderstanding my words, for that I am glad I could post the details correctly on the who what when and why's that I left out. Thank You for bringing that to my attention and also for continuing to read my thread.

Trix

bob I left you the info in a pm several weeks ago, I just didn't want to flood the room with ppl before they said dismissed' still haven't heard it but i have hope still 11 days from now.

check your pms left my personal info, judge, court, county.

If you recall you were the first person I spoke to about this we talk briefly on the phone.

i found your PM but their were no date's as to when your court day was so if you want me to come post a address or pm let me know i go to a lot of cases i will support you for sure

hang inn thier we know how you feel

i found your PM but their were no date's as to when your court day was so if you want me to come post a address or pm let me know i go to a lot of cases i will support you for sure

hang inn thier we know how you feel

Bob I will for sure let you know details as to when and where. ty for showing interest

Trix

After speaking with A REAL MM lawyer, I left his office smiling, for the first time during this entire case!!

Least somebody heard my case and knows how I'm getting screwed, I'm doing my best to raise enough funds to retain him but money isn't there. btw I have a diamond earing, a 50inch TV, and a slot machine. If anyone is interested PM. sorry just thought I'd through that out there...

The next date for court is the 25th, so I will keep everyone posted.

Trix

Glad to hear your mood has been elevated. The system is designed to destroy your will to protect yourself, so to get a fair deal you have to stay positive.

List some stuff on Craig's list. Or maybe ebay or an ebay consignment store. Since consignment stores have a good feedback rating, items sell for more money through them. An expensive lawyer is cheap compared to a conviction and TVs are replaceable.

ok everyone good news!!

1st and for most I want to congratulate the infamous Michael Komorn, hands down the best lawyer I have ever been in contact with :goodjob: he truly stands up for his clients and does not back down to any Judge!!!! just for a little insight the people awaiting there judgment in the crowd were clapping, and requesting business cards from me.

Moving on.... He stood in front of the Judge and made him look dumb (IMO), he requested that the case be heard in front of the district court Judge, due to the fact that this case should never have made it thus far (circuit court) there were arguments back and forth, I will leave out the details for him to say... but the case was dropped back down out of the circuit court and will be re heard in from of the district court judge in hopes of being thrown out per the sec. 4 defense. this never should have happened in the first place!!!!

I finally feel like I have a fighting chance, I have not stopped smiling since the first meeting with Michael, and he backed up his words and stood up and is fighting for the rights of all of us Thank You....

Hopefully he can post the outcome better, seeing as this case isn't over yet.. I don't want to overstep my boundaries due to my excitement right now...

Also thank you Bob, for showing up and sharing your experiences with my family and showing your support... today was a HUGE victory in my eyes.. I'm grateful that I didn't decide to concede to the pressure and take a plea.. I want to fight for what we voted for and prove that MM has beneficial uses for sick people and Michael K, I'm sure will prevail and show the law they can't do the things they do to sick people..!

Hopefully he will interject on the outcome, in his own words...

TRIX

ok everyone good news!!

1st and for most I want to congratulate the infamous Michael Komorn, hands down the best lawyer I have ever been in contact with :goodjob: he truly stands up for his clients and does not back down to any Judge!!!! just for a little insight the people awaiting there judgment in the crowd were clapping, and requesting business cards from me.

Moving on.... He stood in front of the Judge and made him look dumb (IMO), he requested that the case be heard in front of the district court Judge, due to the fact that this case should never have made it thus far (circuit court) there were arguments back and forth, I will leave out the details for him to say... but the case was dropped back down out of the circuit court and will be re heard in from of the district court judge in hopes of being thrown out per the sec. 4 defense. this never should have happened in the first place!!!!

I finally feel like I have a fighting chance, I have not stopped smiling since the first meeting with Michael, and he backed up his words and stood up and is fighting for the rights of all of us Thank You....

Hopefully he can post the outcome better, seeing as this case isn't over yet.. I don't want to overstep my boundaries due to my excitement right now...

Also thank you Bob, for showing up and sharing your experiences with my family and showing your support... today was a HUGE victory in my eyes.. I'm grateful that I didn't decide to concede to the pressure and take a plea.. I want to fight for what we voted for and prove that MM has beneficial uses for sick people and Michael K, I'm sure will prevail and show the law they can't do the things they do to sick people..!

Hopefully he will interject on the outcome, in his own words...

TRIX

A good day for you Trix, and you deserve one! Peace!

That's sucks to hear, I hope their outcome isn't bad in the end...

But did you hear my Judge" this law is so vague" no it isn't I wanted to say CAN YOU READ!!!!! cause it seems clear to me????

That's why so many people are getting a raw deal, sucks realllllllly sucks

Trix

That's sucks to hear, I hope their outcome isn't bad in the end...

But did you hear my Judge" this law is so vague" no it isn't I wanted to say CAN YOU READ!!!!! cause it seems clear to me????

That's why so many people are getting a raw deal, sucks really sucks

Trix

Michael Komorn did the same thing at the other case giving the judge Hell in your case IMO the judge was glad to have it out of his court room so that he wont

have to make any kind of decision

and every judge inn town(State) says the same thing because we the people voted for it and what do we know about anything

I do believe that to be correct he didn't want to face us in court, he wanted us to POOOOOF disappear , well for today anyways, cause most the room was filled with bullfish marijuana case's, and Michael was showing them what the LAW said and people were listening they heard what he said and agreed with it.. and the courts don't like that.. they want to be right and showing others like us that it is WRONG to fight them, "just take the deal we know what were talking about". eat me we voted this law in and LEARN HOW TO READ.

We the people will win one case at a time, until the so called gray area is no longer a excuse to convict sick people!!!

Trix

I do believe that to be correct he didn't want to face us in court, he wanted us to POOOOOF disappear , well for today anyways, cause most the room was filled with bullfish marijuana case's, and Michael was showing them what the LAW said and people were listening they heard what he said and agreed with it.. and the courts don't like that.. they want to be right and showing others like us that it is WRONG to fight them, "just take the deal we know what were talking about". eat me we voted this law in and LEARN HOW TO READ.

We the people will win one case at a time, until the so called gray area is no longer a excuse to convict sick people!!!

Trix

That will be a joyous day when the enemies of individual human rights are voted off the island!InTheMood.jpg

Trix.

Maybe when the judge said the law was vague, he meant the grey areas? Otherwise I agree with you and he shouldn't be a judge if he cannot decipher clear black and white text in front of him.

And my grey areas I mean, just for an example, a situation like a court saying your paperwork is invalid. Technically its not, even if you didn't have your receipt, due to the mere fact that the law says "QUALIFYING PATIENT" as opposed to "QUALIFIED PATIENT", meaning, if you had a medical condition that would qualify you for medical marijuana, but you didnt have paperwork NOR card, you're still covered under the law due to being QUALIFYING, not QUALIFIED. That's just how I interperate it ;)

Trix.

Maybe when the judge said the law was vague, he meant the grey areas? Otherwise I agree with you and he shouldn't be a judge if he cannot decipher clear black and white text in front of him.

And my grey areas I mean, just for an example, a situation like a court saying your paperwork is invalid. Technically its not, even if you didn't have your receipt, due to the mere fact that the law says "QUALIFYING PATIENT" as opposed to "QUALIFIED PATIENT", meaning, if you had a medical condition that would qualify you for medical marijuana, but you didnt have paperwork NOR card, you're still covered under the law due to being QUALIFYING, not QUALIFIED. That's just how I interperate it ;)

Your right thats the way i read it also now all we need is the get the PA'S Leo's and the judge's to read it

Archived