Help Leo Stole Everything

trix

So let me get this straight. After spending years in the service of my country as a Dept. of Def. Contractor, Becoming a Target for many of our nations enemies, Suffering severe nerve damage while deployed to an active war zone. I must choose between my constitutional right to defend myself and my family or my constitutional right of pain relief.

Perhaps we should use the same tactics as the unions in Wisc. A few thousand people at the courthouse, state capital or governor's mansion would expose this to the public. I prefer the govornors mansion as it would garner national attention instantly. Pick a day I will be there. Until the general public is aware of these abuses by law enforcements things will never change.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you guys/gals..

Well our next court date is Tuesday the 29th, 8:45a @ the 37th district court in Warren,

This one they have no way around taking the stand and trying to explain why they arrested and confiscated everything......

I hope its dismissed, but I doubt it seeing as they have been dragging their feet through this whole process for a year now. This has to be like the 10+ time we have been to court and 2 lawyers later

Michael K. at the last court appearance sat down and literally had to put the MMMA law down on the table and read it to them, maybe just maybe they will see I was following the law..

Trix

So let me get this straight. After spending years in the service of my country as a Dept. of Def. Contractor, Becoming a Target for many of our nations enemies, Suffering severe nerve damage while deployed to an active war zone. I must choose between my constitutional right to defend myself and my family or my constitutional right of pain relief.

Perhaps we should use the same tactics as the unions in Wisc. A few thousand people at the courthouse, state capital or governor's mansion would expose this to the public. I prefer the govornors mansion as it would garner national attention instantly. Pick a day I will be there. Until the general public is aware of these abuses by law enforcements things will never change.

Thank you for what you do for this country, sucks that you come home and see their is a war right in your backyard huh.

If I have learned anything in my life its that if you don't fight, you lose.

People that sit and wait for things usually don't have anything to fight for. Thats what impresses me the most about the people on this forum, most of us have very little but what we do have we are willing to put our necks on the line to fight for it.

Thank you to each member of this forum, for not giving up.

Trix

thank you that day is May 25 at 12 to 3 pm inn Lansing hope tp see you their

Thank you guys/gals..

Well our next court date is Tuesday the 29th, 8:45a @ the 37th district court in Warren,

This one they have no way around taking the stand and trying to explain why they arrested and confiscated everything......

I hope its dismissed, but I doubt it seeing as they have been dragging their feet through this whole process for a year now. This has to be like the 10+ time we have been to court and 2 lawyers later

Michael K. at the last court appearance sat down and literally had to put the MMMA law down on the table and read it to them, maybe just maybe they will see I was following the law..

Trix

i think it's time to call on all the troops to fill the court room i will be their but can you make it for 11AM because 8:45 is early

i think it's time to call on all the troops to fill the court room i will be their but can you make it for 11AM because 8:45 is early

Lol Bob, its their world I just live in it....by 11 hopefully I will be leaving the court with a big smile on my face..

Trix

Lol Bob, its their world I just live in it....by 11 hopefully I will be leaving the court with a big smile on my face..

Trix

i will be ready at 8:15 and be waiting for you and the 31st in royal oak will be a good one also the Hash Bash guys case also at 8:45am i will be their too

I am there. Let's fill the courtroom and let them know we support our fellow patients. It sounds like it is going well and you wont see the same kind of predjudices we have seen elsewhere, but letting them know you have support should things drift is good strategy.

Sorry I failed to catch you at the last Bham meeting, trix. Those nights can get busy for me. Thanks for coming though. Maybe you can present your story at a future meeting.

Now this is what we need more C.C leaders stepping up and supporting people that are inn court lets here it for the Bham C.C they rock

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

do not worry you have a very good case to counter sue..! slander, emotionl stress, they fuxed up huge by arresting you. This can be a precendanting case. Take it public and get TV involved.

This is a mess and if we don't all converge at the courts on the court dates on behalf of others, we will be taken down the path quietly. Picture this......5,000-10,000 MMMP's showing up at every court hearing across the state, picketing. This will never happen, but imagine the news ocverage if it did and the message it would send. 2/3rds of the voters approved MM use. If our lawmakers, prosecutors, politicians could see that kind of force and support, they would know it is politically incorrect to continue to harrass us. Read some news articles in Humbolt County, Calif about all the indoor grow operations that cause house fires, electricutions, robberies and structural and mold damage to homes. We don't lock up our opiate drugs in our medicine cabinets....the most dangerous drugs around...causing body desctuction, death and at an epidemic right now. I talk with 80 people a day with that addiction and it has ruined their lives and they all know many who have died from overdoses. I guess my enclosed back yard is safe enough to keep people/kids out from drowning in our pool, but not safe enough to keep them from taking our palnts...not even with "other security devices. Look, they will find others ways and make other interpretations of the MMMA in order to control and regulate this....this is only the beginning. But, for the legal system to apply a charge of a "Felony, manufacture and distribution of a controlled substance apply to what they consider a violation of the MMMA is simply not right. They need to address this and apply and enact new charges to fit that crime if they see the growing conditions as a violation. That charge was never meant to include improper growing connditions for a legal MMP.

This is a mess and if we don't all converge at the courts on the court dates on behalf of others, we will be taken down the path quietly. Picture this......5,000-10,000 MMMP's showing up at every court hearing across the state, picketing. This will never happen, but imagine the news ocverage if it did and the message it would send. 2/3rds of the voters approved MM use. If our lawmakers, prosecutors, politicians could see that kind of force and support, they would know it is politically incorrect to continue to harrass us. Read some news articles in Humbolt County, Calif about all the indoor grow operations that cause house fires, electricutions, robberies and structural and mold damage to homes. We don't lock up our opiate drugs in our medicine cabinets....the most dangerous drugs around...causing body desctuction, death and at an epidemic right now. I talk with 80 people a day with that addiction and it has ruined their lives and they all know many who have died from overdoses. I guess my enclosed back yard is safe enough to keep people/kids out from drowning in our pool, but not safe enough to keep them from taking our palnts...not even with "other security devices. Look, they will find others ways and make other interpretations of the MMMA in order to control and regulate this....this is only the beginning. But, for the legal system to apply a charge of a "Felony, manufacture and distribution of a controlled substance apply to what they consider a violation of the MMMA is simply not right. They need to address this and apply and enact new charges to fit that crime if they see the growing conditions as a violation. That charge was never meant to include improper growing connditions for a legal MMP.

i have been to about 2 case's a month for a long time some times 5 people show up John(trix) has a court day this tuesday March29th at 9 AM i will be their

and theirs one the 31th at 9 also it's inn Royal Oak come to them and help support these people thanks

Peace From The Front

Bob

You know how cautious maybe more so paranoid, I have been throughout this case about telling people my court dates Bob. For fear of the Judge using the attendance of MM PT's, to set a a example of me, so the room sees her slam the gavel and hits me with the book. but yeah, I think its time for the court room to have MM Pt's in attendance, so they can see first hand how the courts are treating us and the law they voted for, and even better yet possibly see a case dismissed (doubt it though). and at the least the people will see the police take the stand and testify.

I only ask one thing of anyone that does attend, {please have respect for my situation}, Its not necessary [yet] to walk in protest with signs and what not at least for this appearance if things don't get dropped after this court date, then I think its time to call the troops in for support. cause it will be headed for a nasty trial after this from my understanding. I WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO DENY MY RIGHTS AT TRIAL, EACH JURY THE PUT IN FRONT OF ME WILL HEAR I'M A PT, I promise, i won't bat a eye at a contempt charge.

I am there. Let's fill the courtroom and let them know we support our fellow patients. It sounds like it is going well and you wont see the same kind of predjudices we have seen elsewhere, but letting them know you have support should things drift is good strategy.

Sorry I failed to catch you at the last Bham meeting, trix. Those nights can get busy for me. Thanks for coming though. Maybe you can present your story at a future meeting.

Chad, I have a great respect for you as well as what you do for the community, if you do attend the court date you should be in for a show, I don't know how the police can take the stand and convince anyone I broke any of the laws written in the MMMAct, Michael will be in true form I hope(he has accomplished more in the two appearances in court than my other lawyers did in a whole year), I have been waiting close to a year now to hear why they did what they did to me,and never pursued the crime even though the robber called the police and admitted he did it? its all in the police report, you will here it all.

I have had nothing to hide from day one, in fact a hour after it happened I posted any detail I could remember, I say that statement cause I see a lot of cases we here about that have hidden truths, and can sometimes be based on false statements to make the case sound better. I have some pretty severe phobia's that restrict me from being out in public Chad, but either way I will try my hardest to get up and speak on the injustices happening to my family and I, as well as EVERY MM PT/CG.

Thanks for being there for me and my family MMMA, lets pray this ends Tuesday, I can't afford it to go any further.

Trix :bong2:

This is a mess and if we don't all converge at the courts on the court dates on behalf of others, we will be taken down the path quietly. Picture this......5,000-10,000 MMMP's showing up at every court hearing across the state, picketing. This will never happen, but imagine the news coverage if it did and the message it would send. 2/3rds of the voters approved MM use. If our lawmakers, prosecutors, politicians could see that kind of force and support, they would know it is politically incorrect to continue to harass us. Read some news articles in Humbolt County, Calif about all the indoor grow operations that cause house fires, electrocutions, robberies and structural and mold damage to homes. We don't lock up our opiate drugs in our medicine cabinets....the most dangerous drugs around...causing body destruction, death and at an epidemic right now. I talk with 80 people a day with that addiction and it has ruined their lives and they all know many who have died from overdoses. I guess my enclosed back yard is safe enough to keep people/kids out from drowning in our pool, but not safe enough to keep them from taking our palnts...not even with "other security devices. Look, they will find others ways and make other interpretations of the MMMA in order to control and regulate this....this is only the beginning. But, for the legal system to apply a charge of a "Felony, manufacture and distribution of a controlled substance apply to what they consider a violation of the MMMA is simply not right. They need to address this and apply and enact new charges to fit that crime if they see the growing conditions as a violation. That charge was never meant to include improper growing conditions for a legal MMP.

You would think it would be that easy

i have said this be for IMO it should be a major and a minor offense if you have 10lb Major if you have 3 oz then Minor the way it is now if you even leave your house and forget to lock your door you go to jail for 2 years how many time has someone forgot to lock a door (just saying)

thats not right

OK, Ladies and Gentleman,

Drum roll, dadadadadadadadada

Not dismissed, can't talk about the details yet.. 2 weeks Tuesday the 12th. lets just say its gonna be a positive day. anyone that wants to be there for a great day in court should attend.

Michael is a freaking warrior in court, I would suggest anyone that has a Medical Marijuana case in court should retain him for your council... thank you thank you thank you Michael Komorn :bighug::blow-a-heart:

Thank you Hempchef for coming It was so nice to meet you, and a show of true compassion to come and show support for someone you have never met before, you are a great guy Thank you. The cookie was yummy btw :thumbsu:

A big thanks to the infamous Bob Redden, for supporting me from day 1, coming to support my family and myself its a true sign of compassion, a true class act. my brother my friend forever thank you. on a side note Bob can't post on the forums anymore his computer took a poop, and he needs our support more than ever, I was informed that his case has changed drastically as of yesterday. anyone have any extra computer parts laying around so we can get him back up on the internet? PM me I really want to help him out he needs to be here to tell what is going on with his status. I will try find the news broadcast from good ole' Bill Shuttee last night screwing him over BIG TIME!!

Thank you KnuckleheadBob, this man has been there for me when I was down in the gutter and losing hope that there were still people to turn to for help. He actually cared about my financial status, and my all around health and well being. (he has some good meds to, buds are yummy, and really help my back spasms, really good to take the edge of my anxiety issues to) :thumbsu:

Thanks to the entire MMMA for supporting me throughout this entire ordeal, I know that I have never met a great majority of you but I think of you as family. I will be there for any of you if you are ever in any need of help. just ask I'm here. I hope to see you guys/gals at the gathering at the Capitol on May 25th. Now I have a story to tell the people at the rally!!

Its not over yet, things can change overnight but I'm overjoyed as you can see by my post. Lol

P.S. I just realized why I'm in such a good mood, hence all the hugs in the post... must be due to that cookie I ate. good job Hempcheff !!![man I hope that's the name he said]

Fantastic. Sounds like we are gonna hear of a happy ending soon.

OK, Ladies and Gentleman,

Drum roll, dadadadadadadadada

Not dismissed, can't talk about the details yet.. 2 weeks Tuesday the 12th. lets just say its gonna be a positive day. anyone that wants to be there for a great day in court should attend.

Michael is a freaking warrior in court, I would suggest anyone that has a Medical Marijuana case in court should retain him for your council... thank you thank you thank you Michael Komorn :bighug::blow-a-heart:

Thank you Hempchef for coming It was so nice to meet you, and a show of true compassion to come and show support for someone you have never met before, you are a great guy Thank you. The cookie was yummy btw :thumbsu:

A big thanks to the infamous Bob Redden, for supporting me from day 1, coming to support my family and myself its a true sign of compassion, a true class act. my brother my friend forever thank you. on a side note Bob can't post on the forums anymore his computer took a poop, and he needs our support more than ever, I was informed that his case has changed drastically as of yesterday. anyone have any extra computer parts laying around so we can get him back up on the internet? PM me I really want to help him out he needs to be here to tell what is going on with his status. I will try find the news broadcast from good ole' Bill Shuttee last night screwing him over BIG TIME!!

Thank you KnuckleheadBob, this man has been there for me when I was down in the gutter and losing hope that there were still people to turn to for help. He actually cared about my financial status, and my all around health and well being. (he has some good meds to, buds are yummy, and really help my back spasms, really good to take the edge of my anxiety issues to) :thumbsu:

Thanks to the entire MMMA for supporting me throughout this entire ordeal, I know that I have never met a great majority of you but I think of you as family. I will be there for any of you if you are ever in any need of help. just ask I'm here. I hope to see you guys/gals at the gathering at the Capitol on May 25th. Now I have a story to tell the people at the rally!!

Its not over yet, things can change overnight but I'm overjoyed as you can see by my post. Lol

P.S. I just realized why I'm in such a good mood, hence all the hugs in the post... must be due to that cookie I ate. good job Hempcheff !!![man I hope that's the name he said]

I'm not sure, he said his pc is from the stone age, 12-13 yrs old. So not sure if its a whole new pc or parts or what.. sound like something that could maybe be fixed in safe mode. not sure. I will for sure let him know. If you want to PM me yer number I could pass it on to him. and you could talk to him directly..?

Yeah everything seems to be looking good thus far in our case, but its not over till the judge says so, and we all know how Judges can be. But for today I will relax, medicate, and sleep good knowing that Micheal has my back.. All is good&peaceful under my roof tonight!!!

Guest knucklehead bob

Sure was nice to hear a different tone in your voice when we spoke earlier today , I'm sure it feels like a ton has been taken off of your shoulders . My thanks to you for sticking with it . "Keep yer stick on the ice" & "Remember I'm pullin for ya , we're all in this together"(Red Green).

Archived