Help Leo Stole Everything

trix

So had you took "the deal" they always want to offer, you would be a guilty man. Glad to hear it worked out the way it did Trix.. I have been through Macomb's big court rooms many times and i always see judges doing what they please and making it up as they go along. I will stay tuned for your district court dismissal!

SS

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So had you took "the deal" they always want to offer, you would be a guilty man. Glad to hear it worked out the way it did Trix.. I have been through Macomb's big court rooms many times and i always see judges doing what they please and making it up as they go along. I will stay tuned for your district court dismissal!

SS

Thank you,

People have to understand how truly devastating court is on the victims of this "war on drugs", I have lost everything I own, now they have brought my family into my battle, my poor mother has taken a loan against her home to help defend me in this case.

Hopefully the more people that see these cases that are pending in the judicial system realize we need help in this fight!!

the majority voted this law into effect so why not support the law they have voted in, and maybe my family and the rest of the innocent victims out there can just live in peace with our medicine.. who are we truly hurting? what war are we fighting?

Innocent until proven guilty.... that is a false representation of our amendments, I have been striped of all my rights BEFORE they have even tried this case..

Just tonight I heard man stand in front of a crowd at a meeting and say that the State of Michigan revoked his right to become a CG, due to the fact he has PENDING felony drug charges? I always thought it was innocent until PROVEN guilty, not just CHARGED with a crime, he has yet to be tried for his supposed crime, and took his right given to grow away from him!!!

I for one have never committed a crime that has EVER harmed anyone, on the other hand just in my case alone LEO has devastated a entire family emotionally& financially, and worse of all lost the faith in our judicial system.

My mother has always preached to do the right thing, she has sworn to never have contact w/ police unless a fatal crime against someone has been committed for fear of ruining the life of someone by involving LEO and that is the worst part in all of this watching my family lose there faith.. and feel so unprotected..

My well (our) next court date should be coming up VERY soon, I will keep everyone informed on the status as I learn the outcome.. Thank you all for continuing to follow this thread..

Trix

• 2 weeks later...

WHEW WHO!!!!

Just got word that court is on Tuesday Feb. 22nd, The fight is on :sword:

I can't wait to see Michael tear the police up on stand!!

Lets hope they say DISMISSED. They have to prove I committed a crime and I DID NOT!!! :jipo:

Can't wait to see Michael roll the sleeves up and kick the tail off some cops in court, I have been waiting a lonnnnng time for this day.

Trix

Let me talk w/ the lawyer and my family first, to see how they feel about a public turnout.

its ultimately up to my family I have to put them first, they are afraid of the police they have seen first hand what LEO is capable when upset.

Then I will post the details sound good?

I don't wanna get to happy yet, cause my luck so far has not been so positive, but things have to start turning in my favor soon.

Trix

Welp, court is @ 8:45a

Lets hope finally this time and we hear Dismissed!!!

Talked w/ Michael K earlier he sounded confidant, he will be drilling the answers outta the police in hopes of a dismissal..hopefully I can get the transcripts so I can post them for you all..

I will see a few of you there, otherwise I will post the results when I get home...

This has been going on for way to long, if its not over today I suspect a trial in the near future.

Trix

Welp, court is @ 8:45a

Lets hope finally this time and we hear Dismissed!!!

Talked w/ Michael K earlier he sounded confidant, he will be drilling the answers outta the police in hopes of a dismissal..hopefully I can get the transcripts so I can post them for you all..

I will see a few of you there, otherwise I will post the results when I get home...

This has been going on for way to long, if its not over today I suspect a trial in the near future.

Trix

Good luck Trix hopefully this will be over for you today

Thank you all for the well wishes,

Well here is the update, court went AWESOME!!!!

Michael Komorn is a very dedicated man, he knows what he is doing, and actually cares about his clients Thank you Michael :goodjob::bow:

So the case wasn't dismissed yet, Next date is March 29th We have a great outlook on dismissal though Judge knows my Doctor read her letter and said why is this in court or something like that?

Micheal approached the Judge had a short brief about the case, I saw her shake her head then said yes to lift my bond restriction so I can now medicate again!!!!

YAY!!!! I want to get off these darn pain pills again so now that I can smoke, hopefully I can get off these all over again, and get back to sobriety.

THANK YOU ALL for all the support you have shown me, I feel very confident that this will be over next court appearance..

Trix

Edit: Thank you Bob for being there w/ me throughout this case, anything I can do for you and yours let me know buddy. Your like family to me now..

Michael Komorn is a very dedicated man, he knows what he is doing, and actually cares about his clients Thank you Michael :goodjob::bow:

So the case wasn't dismissed yet, Next date is March 29th We have a great outlook on dismissal though Judge knows my Doctor read her letter and said why is this in court?

Micheal approached the Judge had a short brief about the case, I saw her shake her head then said yes to lift my bond restriction so I can now medicate again!!!!

YAY!!!! I want to get off these darn pain pills again so now that I can smoke, hopefully I can get off these all over again, and get back to sobriety.

THANK YOU ALL for all the support you have shown me, I feel very confident that this will be over next court appearance..

Trix

Edit: Thank you Bob for being there w/ me throughout this case, anything I can do for you and yours let me know buddy. Your like family to me now..

Thanks John you have a great Day

post-4361-0-91151400-1298392638_thumb.gif

So the case wasn't dismissed yet, Next date is March 29th We have a great outlook on dismissal though Judge knows my Doctor read her letter and said why is this in court or something like that?

Trix

gOOD shiet TRIX..!! I hope u win big time and sue the crap out of WARREN PD<<<<<!<!!!!!! GO BIG when u win your case/ Get all your money and thensome in a civil suit.

Archived