Help Leo Stole Everything

trix

Pretty crappy huh....

I just got home from my doctors, she is upset to say the least.

Once the Judge gets this letter from her stating all my disabilities and a statement from her saying that I MUST USE MM, then he will lift the order, but I will still have to drop for everything else until they close this case.

Hopefully just maybe they will look at this situation and realize that it should be dismissed.........

Trix

I'm praying for you trix, I think Viviano is a new judge overstepping his authority.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the truely sad part is that leo thinks they're doing a good thing,,,,what's it going to take to get through to them that we are not the enemy.with all the bad things and people they could be going after, they choose us,?..zb

Most LEO that I know are doing their job - as they are directed. I was raised in a LEO family and have had run ins with them as an adult - most recently in another matter they came across my son's 6 plants (8 nodes tall). Since he failed to leave copies of the paperwork at the house in the locked room - they took them - they claimed his out of state Med MJ card didn't matter in Michigan. I fully educated them. We are considering filing a complaint and suing them for the amount the DEA claims each MJ plant is worth when they do their "bust of $150K of MJ" type reporting.

But the individual cops I know and spoke with use or have used themselves. This is their job and yes - some LEO are just gung ho jerks - but the problem is at a higher level - judges that write these warrants. The Dept chief that pushes for it so the dept continues to get Fed money. That is why we have to get the affidavit that the warrants are based upon. And use that information to fight back.

I am not pro cops - I am pro-following the law and changing the law to full legalization so we don't have these issues. Every patient that has been affected by a caregiver being ripped by LEO needs to join the suit. This is THEIR medicine. Like taking away a cancer patients' chemotherapy.

And I anticipate that because I am vocal locally and nationally about this subject that I will be ripped one day by LEO. They watch me already. NEVER EVER STOP THE FIGHT!!!

Very sorry to hear about this.

We have a strict No Cops policy at my house, we don't call them for anything, worthless is what they are.

Last time I called them was when my truck was stolen, what did they do?

Write me a ticket for leaving the keys in it, and take off, thanks.

A week later I find it myself on the street, call them to report that I had found it, what did they do?

Come and tow it to impound, where it stayed for week(which I had to pay for) before finally releasing it me, again, thanks.

Very very few incidents where you should call them these days.

Hope things get straightened out for you ASAP.

Day 36 No word on my C. O. A. decision :phone:

Sounds as if this person is being treated just in the same manner i was. The Appeals court came down with a statement that that kind of activity by law enforcement amounted to Armed Robbery :money: When will these offenders of the Law be brought to justice Six months 1000 dollar fine be a good time out for some these i dont know the Law offenders. Dont know the Law Get A Book Read it. Ignorance is no Excuse

.I would say that is up to you but what good came from calling the cops it could be a mistake calling the news we are in a war. I wouldn't call the cops if some one raped my mother and as for me being on the news hell no you were already robed twice good luck with every thing I hope you weren't over plant count if you can have 12 and you have 13 you get a 4 year mfg felony. Add the gun and that is a 2 year mandatory mininum sentence and makes it dam near impossible to fight the mfg charge and they can also charge you with maintaining a drug house to them even if we follow the law we are still criminals. Some may not agree with me but I will say it anyway THE AD IS BULL IT ONLY WORKS IF YOUR 100% LEGAL that's if your lawyer even uses it.

I hear that, I would not have called the cops unless I had the Greatest attny in the world standing there with me (and maybe obama lol) Im sorry about what happened, dont call leo about your g.r probs, It sucks to take a loss like that, but im sure given time you would find out who did it anyhow, it has to be some one that knows you are growing, You know I wouldnt even show my brother let alone my mother my grow!

Its easy for me to be a monday morning quater back, Im sure you did what you thought was right. Unfortunatly it made so you cant even regrow w/o buying equipment. would have been easier to make up your losses with your now confiscated equipment, not to mention the court case you have to go thru, The court cases like yours are going to make or break us!

Peace and Best of Luck!

FTW

Jim

So Very Sorry " trix "

No Word can Express the Help-less-ness You Must Feel ...

My heart goes out to You ....

What Concerns me is who came to Support You ?

Did any Local Compassion Clubs offer any help ?

Has any other Medical Marijuana Club / Organization

contact you ?

I'm just curious ?

There is'nt a Day that goes by that i wonder if Today

their coming to get me ...

Who will Help ? My Gut Feeling says NO ONE ...

I 'll force them to Kill Me before they take my Meds ...

w/out them I'm Dead Anyways , So it won't Matter ....

Oh Well " trix " if you pm me a address I 'll send you

a Christmas card w/ a couple dollars to help ..... :thumbsu:

Every little bit help ...

Trix, I can't believe I just read that. I have been there. I wished they would have imposed this on me.

Not to recomend breaking the law, dear. Your judge has taken that initiative.

My opinion he is Making an A$$ out of himself, as well as proving he should not be in his current role or Maybe we need

a Special Court for Medical Issues as obviously there is neither consideration or compassion for US in this Court System.

Of course I support you 100% in your Legal Wright to Medicate and if you need any PM me anytime !

Thank you for all the well wishes,

drtarzanmd, As for the questions about support

I truly can say that, the support I get from the community of people on this forum has been great.

I honestly haven't reached out for any clubs or organization's for help or support I'm letting my lawyer do his job, I'm sure that if or when I need help that the community will stand behind me in this matter.

But for now I'm just praying that it won't have to go that far and we will all see a dismissal of these charges.

with all that aside, thank you for being so generous with the offer of a donation towards this cause!! +1 rep

You know this may not be so bad if you look at it from a different perspective, I think that this case will be a example and will provide a path for people that have questions on the "what if's" of CG growing op's and just what to expect when someone is arrested and will have to go through the court process as I am now!

I should be able to assist so many people in the community with questions they will have also lawyers will now have case law on this subject as well.

Trix

Until this case is decided rightly, initially or by appeal, is there any other logical conclusion to reach other than that caregivers never call cops but put burglaries and other injustices down to 'live and learn and lump it'? As just one more evidence that as nice and compassionate as one wants to be to the sick and suffering, meds cannot regularly be dispensed for charty pennies only but rather only as a business that has legal, start up and maybe restart up expenses and someday, tax and possssibly, forfeiture consequences?

• 5 weeks later...

Welp, Today is the day no more not knowing! hopefully verdict will be " Dismissed", case is being heard today @ 8:30a.

Wish me luck, verdict will be the first case law on the subject of CG growing in your home. should be helpful to a lot of people either way it goes.

Hope it doesn't go to trial cause I'm broke =/

Trix

That's why you don't call the cops for anything(almost)

Stories like this make me angry, worthless donut chugging pieces of SH*T

When have you ever had a situation where you said, "wow, that cop really saved the day for me"

Never in my case, all they have done is cost me money and time, F them.

Get your conceal and carry permit, and handle your own business.

I literally had almost the exact thing happen to me in August.

I went to work, only worked a 1/2 day. Came home to find 'someone' had stolen all my medicine that was ready to be taken the soonest. They took a laptop, antique gun, jewelry small amt of cash.....etc. We now know who it was........and it makes me sick.

I called the police (had to wait 3 hours for them to come, but there was a funeral for the first police officer in Taylor that had been shot in the line of duty so I know why it took them so long)

When they finally did come is where our story changes.

They police officer and his trainee that came were extremely helpful. Took fingerprints, helped reassure me that we did nothing wrong, gave us advice on strengthening our security. And, even hugged me when they left.

I am so sorry that all police officers aren't treating us with the same compassion.

I really hope that your day goes well.............it is absolutely insane that you were treated the way you were. It exactly the nightmare I was envisioning while I was waiting for 3 hours for them to show up. I had visions of them suiting up in their raid gear and getting the battering ram.

I'm sorry you lived my nightmare.

Welp, Today is the day no more not knowing! hopefully verdict will be " Dismissed", case is being heard today @ 8:30a.

Wish me luck, verdict will be the first case law on the subject of CG growing in your home. should be helpful to a lot of people either way it goes.

Hope it doesn't go to trial cause I'm broke =/

Trix

I'm praying for you trix and let all the luck be with you today.

Im very sorry to hear that you have been wrongfully arrested OP. My prayers go out to you and your family.

On a side note to any LEO reading this message. Please consider the following facts next time you ignorantly violate another individuals freedoms.

“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529. The Court stated: “Where the officer is killed in the course of the disorder which naturally accompanies an attempted arrest that is resisted, the law looks with very different eyes upon the transaction, when the officer had the right to make the arrest, from what it does if the officer had no right. What may be murder in the first case might be nothing more than manslaughter in the other, or the facts might show that no offense had been committed.”

There is tons of case law history that supports the individuals right to protect themselves from unlawful actions.

"Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting

officer's life if necessary.

Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court

of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529. The

Court stated: "Where the officer is killed in the course of the disorder

which naturally accompanies an attempted arrest that is resisted, the law

looks with very different eyes upon the transaction, when the officer had

the right to make the arrest, from what it does if the officer had no right.

What may be murder in the first case might be nothing more than manslaughter

in the other, or the facts might show that no offense had been committed."

"An arrest made with a defective warrant, or one issued without affidavit,

or one that fails to allege a crime is within jurisdiction, and one who is

being arrested, may resist arrest and break away. If the arresting officer

is killed by one who is so resisting, the killing will be no more than an

involuntary manslaughter." Housh v. People, 75 111. 491; reaffirmed and

quoted in State v. Leach, 7 Conn. 452; State v. Gleason, 32 Kan. 245;

Ballard v. State, 43 Ohio 349; State v Rousseau, 241 P. 2d 447; State v.

Spaulding, 34 Minn. 3621.

"When a person, being without fault, is in a place where he has a right to

be, is violently assaulted, he may, without retreating, repel by force, and

if, in the reasonable exercise of his right of self defense, his assailant

is killed, he is justified." Runyan v. State, 57 Ind. 80; Miller v. State,

74 Ind.

"These principles apply as well to an officer attempting to make an arrest,

who abuses his authority and transcends the bounds thereof by the use of

unnecessary force and violence, as they do to a private individual who

unlawfully uses such force and violence." Jones v. State, 26 Tex. App. I;

Beaverts v. State, 4 Tex. App. 1 75; Skidmore v. State, 43 Tex. 93, 903.

"An illegal arrest is an assault and battery. The person so attempted to be

restrained of his liberty has the same right to use force in defending

himself as he would in repelling any other assault and battery." (State v.

Robinson, 145 ME. 77, 72 ATL. 260).

"Each person has the right to resist an unlawful arrest. In such a case, the

person attempting the arrest stands in the position of a wrongdoer and may

be resisted by the use of force, as in self-defense." (State v. Mobley, 240

N.C. 476, 83 S.E. 2d 100).

"One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he

may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is

not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even

though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance." (Adams v.

State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

"Story affirmed the right of self-defense by persons held illegally. In his

own writings, he had admitted that "a situation could arise in which the

checks-and-balances principle ceased to work and the various branches of

government concurred in a gross usurpation." There would be no usual remedy

by changing the law or passing an amendment to the Constitution, should the

oppressed party be a minority. Story concluded, "If there be any remedy at

all ... it is a remedy never provided for by human institutions." That was

the "ultimate right of all human beings in extreme cases to resist

oppression, and to apply force against ruinous injustice." (From Mutiny on

the Amistad by Howard Jones, Oxford University Press, 1987, an account of

the reading of the decision in the case by Justice

Joseph Story of the Supreme Court.

As for grounds for arrest: "The carrying of arms in a quiet, peaceable, and

orderly manner, concealed on or about the person, is not a breach of the

peace. Nor does such an act of itself, lead to a breach of the peace."

(Wharton's Criminal and Civil Procedure, 12th Ed., Vol.2: Judy v. Lashley, 5

W. Va. 628, 41 S.E. 197)

MMMA087

INDIGENOUS North American

Ok, this went very bad in court today, Because I am the fist case law on this, they want to set a example of me, so others that are doing what I was will be convicted as well!!

They are going to give me a 4 yr sentence, in prison. From what was stated today in court, the P.A requested ANOTHER adjournment to discuss this AGAIN, they say that its 50/50 on who will win at trial seeing there hasn't been case law on this yet, so my lawyer spoke again for sometime w/ the prosecutors and they all came to a conclusion of a adjournment, once it was heard by the Judge the Judge looked at this case file and said how many times has this been adjourned 3, how long has this case been ongoing 9+ months he said shook his head and said you have 11 days to resolve this before its set for trial. My CG had stepped forward and has submitted a affidavit stating these not mine he did the maintenance on these plants I had no access to the room for other then a fire or emergency. everything was done legally they are sticking to they don't believe him, and I'm a big fat liar!!, They also say my doctors notes aren't real cause they are from a Nurse practitioner, the note from the doctor I got the license from isn't good enough they wanted to see my original app. I wrote the state and provided them that EVEN though I had my plastic card at this time, my CG showed his card to the detective.

If this goes to trial, I have nothing to give to afford this, I have lost my job due to extended disability,I'm awaiting social security, have no medical insurance any more, lost my home due to the robbery and the theft of my 401k money, I have lost my car to pay for my lawyer, I'VE LOST MY RIGHT TO USE MM, and now I have lost my sobriety of narcotics, I was clean since early April. I'm now faced with the demon that almost took my life opiates and benzo's, as well as the drug testing 2x's a week, I have a distended bladder which the definition use the words "impossible to urinate", and the drug testing is timed and you are giving 2 chances then you violate. a recommendation to reduce testing was giving to the judge by the p.o and nope nothing was said about reducing the testing even. I honestly think they just want to set this to trial so I will lose and the subject of "CG growing in my home" will be illegal for all....

I hope that if this goes to trial I will have the support of the community, and I have kept this out of the publics eye due to the severity of the charges and causing attention and pissing off LEO even more then they already are. I'm not one to ask for assistance but if this is set for trial the only thing I have left to supply income is selling this computer in typing on now.

Thank you for all you well wish's and continued support <3

Trix

I see the system is still working well. Take all assets and funds that may give the individual a chance to have a fare fight in court. Demoralize, oppress, humiliate, and threaten the individual until they have no will to fight. Establish a criminal record to make sure the person suffers a life time through lost employment opportunities, financial aid, and lose of federal funding. Close the deal by reporting false accusations and half truths to the papers so the family friends and neighbors can stink eye them.

There is a lot of people that have an interest in this case. Those renting caregiver spaces. Co-ops. Some dispensary models. Which reminds me, the Mt. pleasant case is relevant to yours. Patients rented lockers that are managed by a bud tender, judge said "legal". Just as you "rented" space to your caregiver. Those with interest may help financially, worth a few phone calls. The ACLU may be interested, but it is probably not high enough profile. Worth a phone call though.

Hope you get some sunshine soon.

I just read this entire post and I am confused. Perhaps I missed something??

In the original post the OP uses the terms "my grow op", but from what I am reading in the update today, it was truly a CG's room that the OP had no access to?? In the beginning the poster was seeking and contacted media and then I read that its been "kept out of the publics eye". OP mentions several thousands of dollars being taken, but has no income? (can't be "drug money" as the cops claimed in the original post, if the grow wasn't the OP's....) There are several parts of this case that have seemed to change over the course of time.....or so it appears.

I totally sympathize with anyone dealing with LEO on mmj charges!!! Unless I really missed something, there seems to be many elements that are conflicting. Things that just don't "mesh".

Perhaps the story had to change for the court, (???) but if that is the case, I would be paranoid with the "original story" written here on a public forum. (to be printed and used however, whomever seems fit)

I am not doubting the validity of the case, just the facts. How can we support something if we are unclear as to what exactly we are supporting??

i know what your saying some times people cant type as good as they should when we got raided people were saying the same thing about us

most could not believe it if only we new what we know now

that is one reason i try to go to these court case's as best i can to find out anyway i hope it works out for the best

Archived