Help Leo Stole Everything

trix

I have a kinda off topic question for Bob?

If what happened to you, happened to me, and I did not get a lawyer, and took the court appt. one, and my case was dismissed, and they appealed, would I be appt. the same lawyer or a different one, or will I have to pay for one then? I know your not a legal pro or anything, but if you know your rights, use them,

same Lawyer once you have a Lawyer you have him until your case is over

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If what happened to you, happened to me, and I did not get a lawyer, and took the court appt. one, and my case was dismissed, and they appealed, would I be appt. the same lawyer or a different one, or will I have to pay for one then? I know your not a legal pro or anything, but if you know your rights, use them,

same Lawyer once you have a Lawyer you have him until your case is over

Thank you, I was not sure of that.

Yep all of that is true but as i know because it happen to us we will and did win are case but their will be no money for us as are Lawyer told me

Hey Bro, whas up? You won ? How about your propery etc.? Snot Wright, dude. They railed you for 18 mos on BS. That just isn't right. Maybe you need another Law-Suit

Hey Bro, whas up? You won ? How about your propery etc.? Snot Wright, dude. They railed you for 18 mos on BS. That just isn't right. Maybe you need another Law-Suit

i will say that we are winning but have not won Yet but thanks for asking we will not be getting any thing but we all no that they take every thing and you wont get it back

the important thing here is we will have stooped Leo and when you get your Doc: Rec: you are legal but we already new that and it's even in the Law The Law says you have 90 days to send you Rec: into the state so i think now that if you get Raided and you have your note from your Doc you will not have to go though all th B.S that we did.

• 1 month later...

i think the AD is solid i think you have a case it is sad that because you have no money you have no AD thats the way i see your case you should have your Lawyer call my Lawyer to find out what happen when he was in the court of appeals this week for two hours with are case

Thank you Bob for all your support I actually did real good in court was not expecting to due to the way things were going but things turned out good all my charges were dropped and i was given 1 count of misdemeanor possession getting sentenced Sept 8

Thank you Bob for all your support I actually did real good in court was not expecting to due to the way things were going but things turned out good all my charges were dropped and i was given 1 count of misdemeanor possession getting sentenced Sept 8

Thats real good you did good lets hope thing work out better for you now thats it's almost over

Are case is still going on we wish it was over

Well I am glad your are happy with the outcome, however to me it seems like you got screwed the nice part is they used a little lube this time. :angry:

Got to love the lube beats being a felon even though the people who became felons over this kind of stuff don't deserve to be felons and I don't look at them like felons it could have been a lot worse lots of stress and lose of money 21 months of my life disrupted I wouldn't wish this on anybody just glad they used the lube :o

This is so wrong! First, you were ripped off by a street crook. Then you was ripped off by organize crime!!! Yes organize crime!!! That is what it is called when you rob people and have crooked judges to back them up. It’s too bad we can’t use reco to stop them & put them in jail!

I wish you the best!

LEO should help you, not screw you over!

Well if you cant afford a lawyer, one has to be appointed to you, if he is not smart, educate him and DEMAND TO HIM the way you want your court case to go. The app. lawyers will try to get you to take a plea, DONT, MAKE THEM PROVE YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG AND BE JUDGED BY A GROUP OF YOUR PEERS! Dont leave your life to 1 or 2 people....

(ok, getting back on topic)

make WHATEVER LAWYER you have USE YOUR RIGHTS.... OUR RIGHTS are very important, whether you have money or NOT! I dont have the money to hire a top dollar lawyer, but I will use the LAW that was givin to use by the PEOPLE in EVERY way I could! AD or the top part of it, the middle of it, whatever it takes. If your in your limit, then what the LEO did was armed robbery. <----- That you will have to have money to pursue.... maybe not, but I would guess as much.

My understanding is if your case is dismissed it cannot be appealed by the prosecution. No 'double jeopardy' in the court system.

We all need to send in $50 per ounce sold as contribution to MMMA. MMMA will use it for a MMMA adminsistered, MM Legal Defense Fund. When arrests and raids occur, MMA would use money from the MMLDF to hire legal counsel. Yes, the court will eventually appoint counsel for a bereft individual, but a hired private attorney co-counsel is needed who is familiar with all the minituia of marijuana issues.

$50 per ounce is reasonable--it is a $50 per ounce tax in the California ballot proposition that is going to pass this November. If California growers can pay a $50 per ounce state tax, certainly Michigan growers can pay a $50 per ounce donation to a Medical Marijuana Legal Defense Fund. After all, you or I may be the next victim in the pattern of this poor Warren/patient/grower.

Maybe it only applies to a ruling, not a dismissal?

i see what you mean case dismissed in no ruling i think thats right the ruling comes from the supreme court

with are case as was posted in the paper yesterday was that are PA wants it back in Oakland county court now i see why she does

she is the head PA with the Raids that just happen

Reflections on the Warren raid. Until it is too late, the value of disaster preparations is not apparent, the tedium of making them and keeping up with them is just a hasssle. But what if "Warren" had kept a $1000 "rainy day" fund with a trusted relative? The details can be annoying, but to have every last dollar in the same location as the plants and the gun? Sure it's a bit inconvenient and annoying. And how annoying is it now? And to have the gun in the same place as the plants? If you are operating by the letter of the law don't you want a neighborhood where the gun is irrelevant, isn't a necessary thought? Or before the kitty rises to $3200 isn't one of the things at the top of your "to do list" to move to a better neighborhood or at least, a more secure pocket in Warren? Not to bust anyone's nuts but the arrest and possible conviction on charges and being cashless can sure can be a greater inconvenience than moving under volition, can't it? It's too late for Warren but not for a hundred (hundreds?) of Warrens in nearly the same spot.

i see what you mean case dismissed in no ruling i think thats right the ruling comes from the supreme court

with are case as was posted in the paper yesterday was that are PA wants it back in Oakland county court now i see why she does

she is the head PA with the Raids that just happen

I wax face to face with her on the day of your raid. About four hours before you were raided.

I asked her if she had any questions about our new law.

She said "we already know all about it."

I need help everyone!!!

Yesterday afternoon my home was broken into and someone stole all my buds that were about to be picked this week also 3,200 bucks... so I thought well why be scared I'm "legal" HAHAHA...just call the cops and report this incident worst thing I have EVER done in my life!!!!!!!

around 3pm I left to get some food, came home around 3:30pm and found my home was robbed so I called the Warren Police 911, it took them nearly a hr to show up. Once there two police entered my home saw my grow Op. then returned to their cars, maybe 5 minutes later I had 20 cops inside my home, I showed them my paperwork "I still have my paper license" The cop said lets go outside then continued to place myself and a friend in the back of the squad car.. by this time most of my neighbors are watching this happen, I asked am I under arrest "I don't think so the one cop said" well can I stand outside I look like a criminal officer, you are so just shut your mouth he said!!! maybe 10 minutes or so the officer came to the back of the car and stated that they were charging me w/ Felony possession of a firearm, manufacturing marijuana, from there my mind just drifted away from what was happening. as I sit there they start bringing out bags and bags of plants, the fans, then lights humidifiers EVERYTHING =[,

So...... once there they Didn't even take fingerprints to see who broke in my house LEO just took all my stuff, They are the real crooks!!!

WHAT DO I DO ?????????? They even took all the paperwork I had "paper license", then told me I had till Monday to get my card from the state or they were charging me with everything!!!

How can I get a lawyer or anything since my home was burglarized for over 3g's in cash???? after I asked LEO that they said well its all dope money anyways, repeatedly made comments about how I'm a dope head a drug dealer and everything else in their vocab, also they told my neighbors what was happening asked them if this was a drug house ALL my neighbors said No told them the cars and such that were at my home just 3 cars were ever there over a 3 month period.

TRIX

this sounds like robbers to me

Thank you for going public with you ordeal you seem to have a very strong legitamite case we need people like you (people that were 100% legal that got screwed over buy the cops and are willing to go to the front line.) At times I feel like a coward I've been in the court system sense 12/18/08 almost 2 years the law went into affect 12/04/08 that date means nothing I had to many plants and got screwed in court because I had guns that were given to me by my grand father and that made it so I wouldn't be able fight with out the risk of doing 2 years in prison for guns that I had sense I was 12 years old. I'm also getting stuck with a maintaining a drug house witch really pisses me off I NEVER SOLD ANYTHING I think it is because I live on the bad side of town crack heads running around steeling aluminum siding and anything else that's not bolted down. I NEVER GOT A REAL CHANCE TO FIGHT IN COURT so I'm glad you are willing to fight hopefully you wont lose to much.

here is another sad story folks

Thats real good you did good lets hope thing work out better for you now thats it's almost over

Are case is still going on we wish it was over

You will win in court that great day is coming your way they should name a law after you or something one that has no gray areas.

Do you really want to sue them and admit on record to several federal felonies and do news stories and attract dea attention like that ask chris bartkowicz of colorado how good idea it is to talk about your setup on the news. The fact is marijuana is still 100% illegal and some of us forget that a little. Just because the state issued us a card and says it wont arrest us anymore doesnt mean u can sue them for taking something that is still technicallly illegal as soon as it gets to federal court they wont recognize medical marijuana.

• 2 months later...

Ok here is a quick update,

I was in court today trying to get this case dismissed, everything is looking very good as of right now!! but theres a twist that disgusts me and just don't know how this can be legal.

The Macomb County pros. and the LEO that was on this case came back from the meeting with my lawyer they were in agreement that they will drop these charges after speaking to my CG, sound great so far. they all suggested that they postpone this for a minute until they spoke with him.

So as my lawyer was asking the judge for the postponement, he did agree as was fine and all was dandy. Then out of no where the Judge (David Viviano) says there will be a change in my bond agreement he says " I want you to be drug tested 2x's a week" NO DRUGS NO ALCOHOL. my lawyer then stated that I have a valid Michigan medical marijuana card and that I use MM for my chronic pain and and to prevent further organ damage due to prescription pain pills, The Judge then said "I'm suspending your MMJ card and no you cannot use until this case is resolved?

SO WHAT NOW!! I cant take pain pills and he said that he didn't care why I used MM. how can he do that I have doctors notes stating that they want me to use this for my pain and future health risks??? my liver is shot and my kidneys are no better so why would he do this?? my lawyer was then asked to come to the bench and stated that he had a case very similar to mine and he wanted to follow them closely wtf does that mean

so ya, I'm in high hopes that this case will be dismissed but how can he suspended my valid card issued through the state of Michigan???

That sucks. He can not suspend your card, but he can force testing and penalize for failing those drug tests. We live in a day where people enjoy punishing others, it is sick.

An Avidity to punish is always dangerous to liberty. It leads men to stretch, to misinterpret, and to misapply even the best of laws. He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he a establishes a precedent that will reach to himself. – Thomas Paine (1795)

Guest finallyfree09

so let me get this straight...

they raided you....

took everything...

drug you through the court system....

decided after all this time that you weren't doing anything wrong...

AND THEN THEY PUT YOU ON PROBATION FOR DOING NOTHING WRONG AND WON'T LET YOU HAVE MEDICINE?!

that is just about the most petty, arbitrary piece of sh*t decision i have ever heard of. sorry about all the caps and then the cussin. what a CROCK!

Pretty crappy huh....

I just got home from my doctors, she is upset to say the least.

Once the Judge gets this letter from her stating all my disabilities and a statement from her saying that I MUST USE MM, then he will lift the order, but I will still have to drop for everything else until they close this case.

Hopefully just maybe they will look at this situation and realize that it should be dismissed.........

Trix

Archived