Another Mm Patient Busted

1337Gr33n

Did that persecutor say, that each prosecutor has decide on there own how to interpret the law. This is just flat out wrong. Let me know if you are interested in talking about your case.

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI  48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES NEW CALL IN NUMBER 

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/greentreesradio

PLANET GREENTREES 

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

www.GreenTreesRadio.com is the most relevant radio talk show in the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD. 

Date / Time: 7/21/2010 8:00 PM

Category: Legal

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Guest Wayne

Polical hack Mike, the kind of lawyer that gives lawyers a bad name. Willful ignorance when speaking to the public, an insult to anyone who taught him his trade. My daughter is attending NYU Law and I would hope the number one thing she will be taught is integrity. Anyone one buying his bullsh*t has no right to privacy because they have no idea what it is. Don't like what I'm doing on my property? Quit looking you pervert!

What nice neighbors though huh? Even my conservative neighbors respect me the same way I do them.

OMG this makes me so angry,that LEO is not respecting the law

it is true that "peace officers" aren't respecting the law. the reason for this is that prosecutors & judges are not requiring them to respect the law! so the "peace officers" will continue to disrespect the law. it is what they do best.

This is in the county right next 2 me...I'm getting sooo sick of this crap. Thank God we have Attorneys like Michael to stand up for us. Thanks Michael! I'm sitting here waiting 2 see how long till somthing happens in my county. I hope the info Michael and I have shared with them keeps them from violating our rights over here but I'm not holding my breath.....

Did that persecutor say, that each prosecutor has decide on there own how to interpret the law. This is just flat out wrong. Let me know if you are interested in talking about your case.

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI 48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES NEW CALL IN NUMBER

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

http://www.blogtalkr...greentreesradio

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

www.GreenTreesRadio.com is the most relevant radio talk show in the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

Date / Time: 7/21/2010 8:00 PM

Category: Legal

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

NO disrespect but how many cases can one man handle. This just seems to becoming overwhelming and growing each and every day more victims and yes we are so fortunate to Have Man like Michael A. Komorn representing Us and how he does it can only be explained as a miracle I have seen him work relentlessly from wee hours of the morning until late in the evening day in and day out fighting for our rights Michael you have restored my faith in attorneys and there is no one that could question your ethics Thank You from the Bottom of My Heart for all that you have done for us. From a Proud Member of the MMMA

• 2 weeks later...

Michael is a great guy! You'd be amazed if you knew how much he does for the MMMA! :goodjob:

bunny muffin like this kid getting a ticket makes me worry because of my age. I really do hope he gets good legal help (like Michael cough cough) :P I am curious where and when the court date would be and if anyone would be up to go show some love?

The spokes person for the Prosecutor's office from a county other than Kent? Did I catch that right?? Didn't the harassment take place in Kent Co?

If someone who knows what they are really doing helps him, they could get media attention from it if they win the case. No deals, no probation, just right the wrong.

Good legal representation will establish what "private property" is.

Polical hack Mike, the kind of lawyer that gives lawyers a bad name. Willful ignorance when speaking to the public, an insult to anyone who taught him his trade. My daughter is attending NYU Law and I would hope the number one thing she will be taught is integrity. Anyone one buying his bullsh*t has no right to privacy because they have no idea what it is. Don't like what I'm doing on my property? Quit looking you pervert!

What nice neighbors though huh? Even my conservative neighbors respect me the same way I do them.

My neighbors are snitches they are also dirty as hell they don't clean up there dogs bunny muffin so I have to smell it when I'm out side. They also talk a lot of bunny muffin about me and I'm sure one of them got me raided because I never showed anyone my garden.

Archived