"peace Officers"

jester

twas a little joke i guess :)

yes, your local police read this. and so does the state authorities.............. and federal.............. and probably some overseas government officials as well.

no, im not exaggerating.

it happens..................

BUT, i try to watch what they watch :)

just keepin' the peace on MMMA 2.0

twas a little joke i guess :)

yes, your local police read this. and so does the state authorities.............. and federal.............. and probably some overseas government officials as well.

no, im not exaggerating.

it happens..................

BUT, i try to watch what they watch :)

just keepin' the peace on MMMA 2.0

i agree with you totally.

One can count on being read by "law enforcement officers", some being Virgo, Taurus, not ALL are Leos. My heart goes out to those poor dweebs forced to play along with the righteous "Dragnet" crowd. Remember "Miami Vice"'s Don Johnson? His CHARACTER disparaged the DEA and he was harassed by real-world agents!! Its hard to let go of the low hanging fruit of sickly cannabis users: an easy bust to improve ones averages, thus landing a desk job. Budget woes will soon enough have an alert looking manikin sitting in front of an MMMA screen, holding a plastic doughnut. The DRUG WAR has made police show their worst side, when this war ends we can once again wave to cops, knowing their jobs are about protecting PEOPLE, not archaic legal approaches to thwarting human nature.

I weakened my online security by joining this site, in that it's now known that I live in Michigan.  In all other respects, though, I treat this site like the other forums, maintaining a reasonable level of security and anonymity here.  I encourage anyone worried about this to take a few steps:

• IP Address Masking  - Use something like Vidalia (a package including TOR and Privoxy / Polipo) to mask the exact PC you are posting from.  It's not technically perfect anonymity, but it's a heck of a good start.  http://www.torproject.org/
  • Anonymous email - To join and communicate with this site I created a semi-anonymous email account, using a free service that is only hosted in a different country.  That should make it harder for authorities to subpoena any records they may be looking for from my email account.  I'm not telling you which service I use, of course, but just search for "free email India", "free email New Zealand", etc. 10 seconds at a search engine (not Google!) sent me to this service as an example:  http://www.nz11.com/freemail.htm
  • no EXIF or personal info on photos - try to keep any photos clean of personally identifiable information, whether it's EXIF information or your car keys, family photos, or other specific details in the background of a photo.
  • Stay legal - Sure ... fat lot of good that will do you.  I prefer to stay legal and anonymous.  

Call me a coward if you wish, but I'm 100% legal and still scared of that gang of goons with guns that is euphemistically called "Law Enforcement".

"10 seconds at a search engine (not Google!)"

Here is a search engine that claims privacy by not logging IP's ;)

https://startpage.com/

I weakened my online security by joining this site, in that it's now known that I live in Michigan.  In all other respects, though, I treat this site like the other forums, maintaining a reasonable level of security and anonymity here.  I encourage anyone worried about this to take a few steps:

• IP Address Masking  - Use something like Vidalia (a package including TOR and Privoxy / Polipo) to mask the exact PC you are posting from.  It's not technically perfect anonymity, but it's a heck of a good start.  http://www.torproject.org/
  • Anonymous email - To join and communicate with this site I created a semi-anonymous email account, using a free service that is only hosted in a different country.  That should make it harder for authorities to subpoena any records they may be looking for from my email account.  I'm not telling you which service I use, of course, but just search for "free email India", "free email New Zealand", etc. 10 seconds at a search engine (not Google!) sent me to this service as an example:  http://www.nz11.com/freemail.htm
  • no EXIF or personal info on photos - try to keep any photos clean of personally identifiable information, whether it's EXIF information or your car keys, family photos, or other specific details in the background of a photo.
  • Stay legal - Sure ... fat lot of good that will do you.  I prefer to stay legal and anonymous.  

Call me a coward if you wish, but I'm 100% legal and still scared of that gang of goons with guns that is euphemistically called "Law Enforcement".

Guest Wayne

Taj,

A "peace officer" is merely a childhood memory to most our age. Our children see them as COPS on FOX, or on E! in life and death shootouts with vicious chihuaha's in American homes with children. Mass entertainment! When we gonna bring back Gladiatorial fighting?

+ rep for TajMahal. Those are all the things I have been discussing in other threads.

Sure LEO reads this. They would be dumb not to. Now this forum gets a lot of post and I can't keep up with all of them so I am sure LEO is not reading every one but be sure they are reading them. I'm sure they are downloading the site and checking all photos for EXIF GPS info. What I would hope they are seeing when they read this site is that we are going out of our way to help each other follow the law and stay legal. I would hope they can see that most of us here are about helping people and ourselves with medical issues and not recreational use. We are critical of the "what can I get away with post" and advice people to set their priorities straight before considering being a caregiver. I hope they see that our motives are not criminal.

I have gotten a couple of PMs about using Tor. I am willing to point people in the right direction if they need help. I am OK with pretty much any email. Just always use Tor to access it and do not associate it with a real email account.

One thing we have not touched on is the information obtainable from your PC. A good forensics examiner can get a ton of information from your PC even if you clear your browser cache after each use. I use a Ubuntu live DVD I created that has Tor and Truecrypt preinstalled. You boot the DVD and everything runs in RAM so when you shutdown all temp files are gone. Now you really can show reasonable doubt when it comes to associate you with an account on this or any site.

I also recommend using CCleaner or your Disk Cleanup tool on a regular basis. People can also use Defraggler or Disk Defragmenter on a regular basis after doing a disk cleanup. This helps make information from the past harder to extract from a seized computer. Not that i have much to hide. I mainly use Defragging to keep my HDD performing up to par. (cause my everyday computer is an older laptop.)

Taj,

A "peace officer" is merely a childhood memory to most our age. Our children see them as COPS on FOX, or on E! in life and death shootouts with vicious chihuaha's in American homes with children. Mass entertainment! When we gonna bring back Gladiatorial fighting?

Quite true! got to give the young people credit for seeing the truth though, the quote "The largest gang in America" comes to mind

YES THEY ARE READING THESE FORUMS. I HAVE HEARD OFFICER TALK ABOUT THIS IS WHERE THEY GO TO LEARN ABOUT MEDICAL MARIHUANA. NO PARANOIA INTENDED, BUT THEY ARE WATCHING. EVERYONE SHOULD THINK ABOUT THIS, WHEN "OUTING LOCATIONS, NAMES ETC.. OF MED MH COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISES. I DONT ENJOY SUGGESTING THIS, IT IS FLAT OUT WRONG. UNFORTUNATELY THIS IS THE ENVIRONMENT NOW. PRIVATE CLUBS, QUITE, NOT LOUD OR NOISY, PROBABLY BEST FOR NOW.

Michael A.  Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com 

Check out our Radio show:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER:  (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES  w/ Attorney Michael Komorn 

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD. 

If you have a medical marihuana question or comment, please email them to me, or leave them on the forum for the MMMA, and I will try to answer them live on the air.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626     

We are legal. We must show no fear and hammer them when they break our law by persecuting us. The law is a two edged sword. They are not bound to honesty, but they are bound to the law. We must unify in our efforts to obtain our independence from the corrupt instant justice drug legal system. Many Judges refuse to even hear the MMJ defense in their court rooms. These are tyrants ruling from the bench. They should be treated as such. Sheriff's like Barney Fife must be run out of office. Politicians that ignore the will of the people are traitors and history will remember them as such. In the mean time they must be disgraced and voted out of office. We must gear up in this election cycle and return all the tyrants to the public sector. They will then be forced to find another way to steal from the common man.

there is a case in Lapeer aug 10th were judge is refusing mm defense we should all be there for support his story is on this site and he is asking for all the support he can get maybe time to rally the troops again?

are there other members besides myself that are convinced that "peace officers" are monitoring these forums very closely?

Absolutely! I would suspect at least one or two try to become trusted members. Maybe they are hoping to be so appreciated and trusted that, through time, in private messaging or emails people will trust and share something that could lead to problems. I think they are, for the most part, looking for people using the MMMA as a means to illegally distribute and profit from the sale of it.

So far I also trust the people or person running this forum or I never would have posted.

Guest Wayne

Careful they may be hiding in the bushes right outside your house as I type this, peeking in the window waiting excitingly to watch you respond.

Holy Paranoia Batman! Ya'll are overmedicating if you think the cops are going to waste their time coming after you for posting something on a website. We're just not that important. There is this thing called the First Amendment for a reason.

There is also something called a MMMA and look what that's done for legally authorized users and caregivers. LOL! I'm not saying they are coming after me. I'm more annoying and boring.

Did you know not every American citizen has First Amendment rights, by the way? In fact, THOUSANDS do not have the right to free speech. The answer is one that many find hard to believe. That's my Jeopardy question for you.

Archived