State Police Stop Tarzan

gratz for sure. i wonder if the cop was a rookie, tryin to bust ya, or just "following procedure". the t-shirt kind of advertises (not knockin it, im all for being pro420, and will never deny using cannabis) but would he have considered mmj if you werent wearing it? too many people judgin books if ya ask me.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I know is before we even got to the meet point we passed like 7 state cops all parked on a service road on the highway..Being that it was the first time I have ever made a deal in public I gotta admit my butthole was puckered up tighter than a drum LOL ...I was flippin out when he called and said he got pulled over..

Seriously, this shows that they are FINALLY getting the message in more locations. One question; you use mason jars, as do I. I hermetically seal mine; do you? I heat the jars up just to the point that they will seal once I put the meds in them and the lid on. Then I use a paper seal as well with the medical amount listed on it. Just curious, I love seeing these types of posts! A lot better than my first posts!

• 3 months later...

I went to help some Patients Today ...

I put all Med in mason jars and put in my Locked briefcase...

I meet w/ them and drop off the meds they needed ...

I get back on I-75 headed north ... As Im traveling down the

Highway i pass a State Police Car sitting in the median ...

Cars are passing me and i see him pull out , I double check my speed

and thinkimg he is going after the ones passing me ...

Nope , He pulls in behind me and pulls me over ... My brief case is in the back

seat in the middle of the seat . The State Police Officer walks up to the passenger

door and i unlock the door and i say to him why he pulled me over ?

Officer says : i did'nt have my seat belt on

I say to him : I always wear my seat belt and i was trying to get my cigarette light ..

Officer says : can i see your drivers license and registration and you don't have any

weapons or guns in the car ?

I say : No ... Im not allowed to have any guns...

The officer says : You don't have anything else your not suppost to have ?

I say : what do you mean ?

Officer says : Drugs , I smell Marijuana ... Yah Right

I then handed the officer my Michigan Medical Marijuana Card and give him my

laminate Rights Card

The Officer says : So your refusing the right to search ... Then he says : Sit right here he'll

be right back and will be calling the K-9 Unit .

Within 4 minutes there are 3 other State Police Officer are there ...

I can see in my rearview mirror their all back there talking .

I make sure my briefcase is Locked and in the Center of the Car ...

about 10 minutes after the Stop the K-9 Unit pulls behind all of them ...

It 's like a Major Crime Scene going on...

Then the officer that pulled me over say : Im going to have the K-9 Unit check your

car and if he sense something it will be Probable Cause .

He asks me to get out of the Car ... I make sure i remove my Keys and All windows are

up and the car doors are locked....

As i walk back to the patrol car the K-9 officer holds his hand out to shake my hand

as he intruduces himself ... i shake his hand and tell him im Tarzan ... All the Police

Laugh ... I told them I've been Tarzan for almost 40 years as they can see on my personal

Plates...

The K-9 Dog goes to my car and walks around 3 times slowly as the officer tries to get the

German Sherpard to get a scent ... But the Dog does NOT get one ...

Was hard for me NOT TO SMILE....

Oh Plus i forgot to mention i had on my Black Michigan Medical Marijuana Shirt on...

Im sure thats what the Officer smell as he read my shirt ...

So anyways... After the K-9 was done he tells me to get back in my car

5 minutes later he brings back all my stuff and says : Have a Nice Day ...

I thought some might like to know that sometimes the Good Guys do Win

If you do the Right thing ...

Hi tarzan, I'm a newbe to this site and I just read your story. Great story, great plays, great ending, and great encouragement

Hi tarzan, I'm a newbe to this site and I just read your story. Great story, great plays, great ending, and great encouragement

Thank - You ' Medcare ' and Welcome to MMMA 2.0

I wanted to share this w/ Everyone to give everyone Hope

that it does work if Everyone remembers to use

COMMON SENSE .... and to Protect themselfs at ALL Times :thumbsu:

This Site has been a Big Help to the success i've had

and Im very greatful and thankful for all I've learned

from those that have shared their knowledge w/ Us ...

May You and your Family have a Merry Christmas

and All our other Members ...

God Bless : Tarzan

Tarzan I agree with Your Highness u did it all right. U shudn't have been detained after you passed over your cards and only by suing do you get the message out to a wider cadre of the State Patrol 'this is not how to do it.' You don't only spend down your legal fund when you're in the wrong but when you are all in the right 10000% and sue to uphold the constitutional rights of the whole MMJ movement. It's the proper use of the legal fund you grow as a percentage of each ounce sold. Suing under these facts is a public service. Do your duty, at least consult an attorney and find his opinion, are Pic Book and Your Highness 'all wet?'

• 2 months later...

ok so i have to ask you..im confused about one thing...when you said you removed your keys from your ring ..locked doors..and windows were up...right? ok ..so when you got out of the car did you leave your car keys IN THE CAR?...and then CLOSE THE DOOR BEHIND YOU? thus making it impossible for them to open the doors??? am i corrent on that?

thanks you for the amazing story...

madameviper

• 2 weeks later...

Yes ... Go right ahead and use this if it helps others ...

These are all things I've learned through Life the hard way

and watching video from this site :

Trust Me , It was'nt easy ...

Yes i was nervous ... but i think by me following what is suggested in these videos

helped saved myself from going to jail :

All these Videos are very Helpful if you watch them over and over...

Cause Im going to tell you that No Matter How Much you prepare yourself

for encounters w/ the law , it will not be as easy as it looks in these videos...

You MUST Force Yourself to remain as Calm the best you can ...

What probly make me more upset then anything is that the police officer

did not smell Marijuana .... He Read my MMMA T-shirt ( FACT ) .

There was no way to smell Marijuana in a mason jar for the short period

it was place in there , plus it was locked in my briefcase ...

Plus when i handed him my Marijuana Card and the Lamininated Rights Card

saying i wish to remain silent and refused search of my car , he knew

i had something forsure ....

wow tarzan! good job well thats two in a week any one else out there got a good(better than getting arrested) one like it, be nice to read lots more storys like this,(not that i want peeps to get pulled over)

I did give me a powerful feeling telling them they need a search warrant for the safe!! when they said no they dont, I said well go get some one to open it than cause I am not opening it w/o a warrant!

Way to Stand up for your rights!

Peace

edit= i need to check dates on the start of this thread, I thought it happened today I just talked to ya yesterday! I must of been living in the woods when that happened no p.c july 8 to sept 17th I cant wait for spring/summer

wow tarzan! good job well thats two in a week any one else out there got a good(better than getting arrested) one like it, be nice to read lots more storys like this,(not that i want peeps to get pulled over)

I did give me a powerful feeling telling them they need a search warrant for the safe!! when they said no they dont, I said well go get some one to open it than cause I am not opening it w/o a warrant!

Way to Stand up for your rights!

Peace

edit= i need to check dates on the start of this thread, I thought it happened today I just talked to ya yesterday! I must of been living in the woods when that happened no p.c july 8 to sept 17th I cant wait for spring/summer

No opening the safe...that was very smooth!!!! I thought that at the time, but there were so many things in that story all at once. Very smooth. Especially in the circumstances.

Great story Tarzan, it put a smile on my face. :D

I recently had an encounter (I don't have my card yet, waiting for the mail still) where I tried to flex my rights. Turns out the officer was still stronger. Thankfully he couldn't find it. I also watched all the videos, great information. I'll deffinetly try to keep those in mind next time.

Your laminated rights card, did you make that yourself or come across it somewhere?

Thanks for the videos and information!

Dang this thread is pinned lol ... To think I took part in an event that is now pinned on the MMMA site lol...As I always post in here...Tarzan is the man!!!!! Good heart on that one..I know I almost had a stroke when I passed them and even warned him before we arrived on location that they were all just sitting there..Was the most stare police I have ever seen just hanging between highway sections!

Great story Tarzan, it put a smile on my face. :D

I recently had an encounter (I don't have my card yet, waiting for the mail still) where I tried to flex my rights. Turns out the officer was still stronger. Thankfully he couldn't find it. I also watched all the videos, great information. I'll deffinetly try to keep those in mind next time.

Your laminated rights card, did you make that yourself or come across it somewhere?

Thanks for the videos and information!

I made up 1000 Cards to pass out to help all my friends , Family

or Anyone i come in contact with ... If you Pm me your mailing

address i would be happy to send you copies ....

Dang this thread is pinned lol ... To think I took part in an event that is now pinned on the MMMA site lol...As I always post in here...Tarzan is the man!!!!! Good heart on that one..I know I almost had a stroke when I passed them and even warned him before we arrived on location that they were all just sitting there..Was the most stare police I have ever seen just hanging between highway sections!

LOL ... Must be some Good Meds your using Now !

Yes it will be a day i will Never Forget ...

But very Greatful Everything work out for the Best ... :thumbsu:

One thing I've learned from dealing w/ the Police ...

Always be prepared for Anything ...

Glad to see your still doing Good and I 've read your post

about your Compassion Club ... Glad things are working Well for you ...

Keep up the Good Work ...

• 3 months later...

I've been stoped by LEO I've had the feeling it's not a feeling I like at all!!! I was new and didn't quite understand every thing "still don't now" lol. I had my hard card on me I was coming back home from shopping, got stoped cuz head light went out on way home. The cop came up and asked me if I knew why he pulled me over for I said yeah probley cuz my light is out and I'm not gonna drive with my hi beams on he said yeah asked for my info and I gave it to him and I think he saw my MMJ card cuz it stays behind my ID. He goes to his car then come back up to me and says he smells marijuana I said well I don't I said maybe someone is smoking it around the nabor hood, he said I smell it on you! He asks me to get out the car I do he says I have probable case to shush your car cuz I smell MJ he then says to me if I have anything on me or inside my car I said no and told him I have my card he ask is it the card or paperwork I pull out my wallet and hand him my card. He said he still is going to shurch my car I said go ahead man theirs nothing in their. After bout 10-15 min of him in my car he come back and tell me he's giving me a verbal worming to get my light fixed cuz he found the new bulb in the car that I was gonna put on the car in the day time so I could see lol.

Glad you had a good out come Tarzan.

I'm gonna pm you I would like to get a few of them marauder right cards you have

TRUTHFULLY ... It is a Very Smart ideal to carry a Dog

or a Cat in your Vehicle while your transporting Meds ...

It will interfer w/ the K-9 Unit ...

I always wondered about that, if having our dogs in the car would cause the K-9 to act different. I figured the cops would just say, "they're trained to ignore other dogs".

Glad you had a good out come Tarzan.

I'm gonna pm you I would like to get a few of them marauder right cards you have

Their really Not miranda rights cards

Here is what they look like :

RefusetowaiveRights.jpg

I always wondered about that, if having our dogs in the car would cause the K-9 to act different. I figured the cops would just say, "they're trained to ignore other dogs".

Yes I have a Video Called

Never Get Busted Again Vol. # 1

Go here :

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Never+Get+Busted+Again+&aq=f

Barry Cooper, a former top narcotics officer, credited with over

800 arrests in eight years, is now selling a DVD that shows

marijuana users how not to make mistakes ...

Having an animal in the Car interfers w/ K-9 Dogs

Dude...i cringe when i see this thread title pop up...

Evening EdwardGlen ....

Trust Me Buddy ...

I remember it as if it was Yesterday ...

But it sure is Nice to Know that things can

have a Good Ending if we Educate Ourselfs

and follow the law to the best of our Ability ....

We must Work Together , Support each other ...

Evening EdwardGlen ....

Trust Me Buddy ...

I remember it as if it was Yesterday ...

But it sure is Nice to Know that things can

have a Good Ending if we Educate Ourselfs

and follow the law to the best of our Ability ....

We must Work Together , Support each other ...

Absolutely! Its what we instruct the patients we help, stay in the guidelines and help another patient when you can.

Archived