I'm Back

Welcome back Capt.O. Your HF post was EXcelent. Very interesting guy. Got me thinking, all that hemp and stuff. Kinda like he was the bank? Or something. Then his relationship with Thomas Edison, Alternate forms of Energy (to Big Petroleum), the Economy, his Pacifism, tried to prevent WWI. He personally sponsored a Peace ship to Europe to try to prevent the outbreak of the War, but became frustrated with the people and abandoned his position. Keep up the good work, we need all the help we can get!

http://www.spartacus...uk/USAWford.htm

Oh and those numbers from MDCH ... Me thinks their meter is stuck. Been listeneing to all the clinics, doctors, etc participating and I think you could probably double that. Hope we hit 100,000 or more before election time.

• 1 month later...

Thanks, Great to be back.

Less than ten post since my return, Im a long time listener first time caller.

How ya doin? hope all is well,

What you think of them blocking my draw mahamad day thread?

Im being sensored in a post anything section, just because one person didnt like it! (it warns about content in the section)

I know you been watching, what ya think

Peace

FTW

Jim

Guest thequietone

Im being sensored in a post anything section, just because one person didnt like it! (it warns about content in the section)

Peace

FTW

Jim

I'm looking into it.

Peace

FTW

Jim

sup dude :)

just wanted to pop in and comment in public to you instead of private concerning your posts and that thread.

"all muslims stink" ???

you said it dude.... not me. thats racial beyond the boundries of the MMMA. thats borderline illegal/ LEO stuff right there.

and for that reason your thread is closed. to be 100% honest i didnt do it and have no clue who did. but it doesnt surprise me in the least.

we have fun around here..... you know that..... but there is such a thing as crossing the line as well.

cencorship? yup, we got it.... and use it profanely. we have a reputation to keep.

look at the stats right this very second.... at 10:30 saturday morning:

gallery_13801_60_27372.jpg

37 members logged in. 34 other people, and one member logged in anonymous.

roughly half of the people watching are people who post here. the other half are strangers, leo, government folks ect........ its not a playground man.

its a professional site about medical cannabis in michigan.

we can have fun talking about sports, computers, fishing, fuuuck man..... anything else..... but we wont be saying in public that all muslims stink because you are the only one who gets fun out of that.

so think of it as us PROTECTING you from leo.

racial slander is no joke.

sorry cpn. obvious...............

back to the thread now :)

welcome back again :)

gallery_13801_60_27372.jpg

count the green names. thats how many shadows you have. we watch every single post bro........ not just yours.......... EVERY SINGLE POST FROM EVERY SINGLE MEMBER.

you aint THAT special :)

kidding :)

Oh bub come on dude! Im special! My mom told me so! lol

Is that ever gonna get reopened? How bout we take out the stink part? lol or that line?

man dude I think there is a whole lot more in there more offending than that!

(me) open mouth insert foot! :rolleyes:

Sorry capt thought you could add some kewl vids to this!

Welcome back bro!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Oh bub come on dude! Im special! My mom told me so! lol

Is that ever gonna get reopened? How bout we take out the stink part? lol or that line?

man dude I think there is a whole lot more in there more offending than that!

(me) open mouth insert foot! :rolleyes:

Sorry capt thought you could add some kewl vids to this!

Welcome back bro!

Peace

FTW

Jim

i doubt it will ever open up again...... and it sounds like you already know the reason :)

yeah there a lot more in there too. just no reason for me to repeat everything.

ok.......... seriously now........ no more thread robbing....

sry capn :)

Archived