Elite Clones

dlovas

OK, who has some REAL BAD MOMMAS..? OG LINES...REAL CLONE ONLY STUFF...not seed from Amsterdam or Canada. THat stuff is all watered down. Yes I have stock from both, but a TRUE OG KUSH line is not from seed I DO NOT CARE what some think but the real stuff is kept in the UNDERGROUND to prop up the Value. I had the pleasure of smoking some TRULY crazy OG yesterday so frosty it looked sprayed with PCP or Angel dust whatever u want to call it. I took a bong toke and it nearly ripped a hole in my lungs. It hurt for an hour....NO BS....but it was awesome. So if you want to show some LUV and make some money holler at me if you have some bad donkey GIRLS. I pay top dollar for them.

I only deal with patients as p2p is stated in the law. Call me or email me organiccannabis@yahoo.com or pm me on this site.

-David

EVERY LINE is from seed! Think about it. Unless you believe in virgin births and that sort of stuff, in which case, carry on.

It's rumored Dr. Greenthumb paid $20,000 for his O.G. Is that top dollar?

Shiska....relax big dawg..u know what I mean.

David...you da man! Thanks again for taking care of me on short notice.

Pleasure was all mine feel free to call or email me with any questions. Next tiem I come out I will stay for a few brews..! College football seasonis coming up that my favorite time fo year.!! COLLEGE FOOTBALL BABY<<!!!! :thumbsu:

Unless you believe in virgin births and that sort of stuff, in which case, carry on.

I believe all 4 of my kids were born this way. If I can get a court of law to believe it. OH ya, Single life baby!

David, pm me if you get something going. I had an idea....

EVERY LINE is from seed! Think about it. Unless you believe in virgin births and that sort of stuff, in which case, carry on.

It's rumored Dr. Greenthumb paid $20,000 for his O.G. Is that top dollar?

now don't get be wrong here but back be for the Law people would sell you one clone for $10,000 or half the grow thats what was going on be for the Law

OK, who has some REAL BAD MOMMAS..? OG LINES...REAL CLONE ONLY STUFF...not seed from Amsterdam or Canada. That stuff is all watered down. Yes I have stock from both, but a TRUE OG KUSH line is not from seed I DO NOT CARE what some think but the real stuff is kept in the UNDERGROUND to prop up the Value. I had the pleasure of smoking some TRULY crazy OG yesterday so frosty it looked sprayed with PCP or Angel dust whatever u want to call it. I took a bong toke and it nearly ripped a hole in my lungs. It hurt for an hour....NO BS....but it was awesome. So if you want to show some LUV and make some money holler at me if you have some bad donkey GIRLS. I pay top dollar for them.

I only deal with patients as p2p is stated in the law. Call me or email me organiccannabis@yahoo.com or pm me on this site.

-David

i know i know their are a lot of watered down Meds for sure i had the very same thing happen to me and i asked him how much for one of these clones they were not for sell to any one Now their are two sides of how people feel about their so called breed or strain and i do understand some of it

this is a good tread

Just saying, let's come up with Michigan elites. The only way to do that is to pop many seeds. I don't want to follow Cali, I want MI to lead the way. They are out there, in seed form, they just need to be popped.

ahhh...This is why i am trying to get good growers to open up their vaults and share, to get some good TREES.!!

Just saying, let's come up with Michigan elites. The only way to do that is to pop many seeds. I don't want to follow Cali, I want MI to lead the way. They are out there, in seed form, they just need to be popped.

Right on! Im working on that very idea now.... ww X hb ww X ak 48 hb X ww wouldnt think of selling the beans....who knows what theyd be like.... but ill grow em out.... if i find the one..... ill be sharing

I have some choice Lemon Cake beans and a original pack of Swampy's Free Leonard stashed away along with a few other things. :devil:

Just waiting for the right time to drop 'em.

So far, every Lemon Cake seed has been a female. :)

Clone only UBC Chemo and a Chemo/Cindy. Both incredible and in a league of their own.

Right now we got from poppin from Cali Connection, Sour OG, Deadhead OG and the Tahoe OG... all cracked and looking great! We got the complete line, but started those first. But my personal favorite OG right now is OG #18 from Reserva Pravada. Super Sour, Nasty Super Dank and crazy hard hitting. Stinky Stinky... I always have some of that around! :)

I have 20 seeds of OG # 18 accidentally crossed with a male of DNA's Kandy Kush/ Skunk . Don't know what will come of those... got too many other things to do... but someday maybe a gem will appear from these.

Good Luck on your search!

What strain are you specifically looking for?

White Widow Max and Strawberry Cough (grown from seed)

Juicy Fruit, Super Silver Haze, AK-47, Blueberry Jam, Free Leonard, NYCD, The Church, Strawberry Cream, Agent Orange (clones that I just got that are vegging).

The Church Sativa Pheno's are doodie..the Indica Pheno is worth growing...did the guy previosuly say SB meaning Sugar Blossoms..? I have it and only found 2 good pheno's for a F2..and for a F2 it had like 4 different expressions..which suprised the shiznit out of me...

Right now we got from poppin from Cali Connection, Sour OG, Deadhead OG and the Tahoe OG... all cracked and looking great! We got the complete line, but started those first. But my personal favorite OG right now is OG #18 from Reserva Pravada. Super Sour, Nasty Super Dank and crazy hard hitting. Stinky Stinky... I always have some of that around! :)

I have 20 seeds of OG # 18 accidentally crossed with a male of DNA's Kandy Kush/ Skunk . Don't know what will come of those... got too many other things to do... but someday maybe a gem will appear from these.

Good Luck on your search!

What strain are you specifically looking for?

PURE OG.....NO KNOCK OFF OG...the SHIZ had me fuxed up for 3-4 hrs NO JOKE..! and I am smokey the hairy bear...!! CALI OG IS WHAT I have a fix on right now.....

The Church Sativa Pheno's are doodie..the Indica Pheno is worth growing...did the guy previosuly say SB meaning Sugar Blossoms..? I have it and only found 2 good pheno's for a F2..and for a F2 it had like 4 different expressions..which suprised the shiznit out of me...

I take that back about THE CHURCH the Sativa is a good mental booster....but not enough INDY for my back and neck.

Archived