We Insist These Officers Stand Trial

Oakland county officers were involved in the deliberate torture and armed robbery of medical marijuana patients last night.

We insist they be arrested for their crimes!

I agree - COMPLETELY!

WHERE do I sign-on?

Let's ALL - once and FOR ALL: Rid the world of government-paid, armed robbers and molestors of clearly harmless free-minded people everywhere ...

FREE The CURE!

So sad, when a regular citizen breaks the law justice is swift, when a member of the Gov breaks the law justice must wait and there's not a darn thing we can do about it...they should have guns shoved in their faces and be told to get on the ground, cuffed and thrown in jail! Funny how they can do this to the public when they "think" a law is being broken but we cant do the same back when we KNOW they are breaking the law!

There really has to be something else that can be done, like a list of specific names and as a community if we encounter these names and are in a position to do so, start exercising our rights to refuse service ( Ex: Mr Cox frequents a restaurant owned by a MM patient...ask him to leave because he creates a hostile environment for other customers, etc. ) I have no idea if we could even do that but it would be nice to start throwing denials of things they want in their faces just like they do to us, and make they wait for a resolution just like we do!

Sorry for the rant...these gentlemen make me sick!

Maybe the MMMA writes up a letter to the Governor demanding she take action against all the crimes that have been taking place all over Michigan. Then post it here so we can print it out and send it in, normal mail, e-mail, pigeon mail I dont care but this is sickening!

Yes that sounds right to me sic the MMMA on them

If an officer of the law commits murder at the order of his/her superior officer, that officer is guilty of murder.

The same holds true of armed robbery.

PS .. joe if you want I'll pull the video down. Or if you like I'd be happy to record the full MMMA response.

For the time being I would like to forward the existing video to the TV stations covering the raids. Waiting on your command.

Yo PB, Mr. Murray Feldman of Fox2 news opened the 6:00 edition today by saying and I quote "saying"guess who is up a creek with a paddle, thanks to some drug bust money".

I sent him my own love note regarding this - please give him a personal copy of this also -

murray.feldman@foxtv.com

and anybody else who would like to make Mr. Feldman a bit uncomfortable about his flippant remarks.

Hello Mr. Feldman

I represent the 15,000 member group The Michigan Medical Marijuana Association.

What took place in Oakland is nothing short of armed robbery.

An officer of the law is personally responsible when he/she obeys an order to commit murder.

This short video talks about the armed robbery of sick people in Oakland county:

We want those committing the act of armed robbery to be arrested for their crimes.

Gersh Avery

Hello Mr. Feldman

I represent the 15,000 member group The Michigan Medical Marijuana Association.

What took place in Oakland is nothing short of armed robbery.

An officer of the law is personally responsible when he/she obeys an order to commit murder.

This short video talks about the armed robbery of sick people in Oakland county:

We want those committing the act of armed robbery to be arrested for their crimes.

Gersh Avery

you go Pb great video.thanks for all you do

Archived