New Patient (Having Trouble)

Hey there everyone. I am a new patient and am having a realy tuff time. I dont even know where to start. I am trying to find a compassion club, i have sent several emails, and no responses. I live in n.michigan. I do not know how to grow and would like to learn as this is my only way to have access to medicine. The prices i am finding are very expensive. I usually pay like a 100 a oz. that is more in my range. If anyone can point me in the rite direction i sure would appreciate it. Thanks again.

The trouble I have found being a new patient/caregiver* (for myself only at this point) is MM that I can go out and buy at 125oz, does not help with my pain or muscle spasms. In fact, most street level meds cause my arthritis to flare up so bad I can barely stand it. After growing vegetables for years, I tried my hand at growing my own.

Just starting out, I used bag seed as that was all I could find. Being new to the scene means building trust, proving yourself, meet and greets and all that jazz. Been there done that and still had no genetics. If not for the good people at the dispensary, I would have had no genetics.

Since I grew out the bag seed, and it was OK, just ok, nothing special but it did help a bit. I decided that I would grow out the genetics I picked up at the dispensary and try growing that out. If it did well, then I would continue. If not, I would hang up my watering can and seek out a caregiver. So here I am, coming up on my second harvest of great genetics.

I was blown away by the strain I grew out. NYCD x G13 is a wonderful, med grade strain. It was also better for my symptoms than anything I have tried from the disp. Better than AK47, LA Woman, WW, Blueberry, Afhgooey, and the rest I have tried. Now I am seriously considering seeking out patients to help, as it has turned my life completely around.

I wish you luck in your journey, if you are in my area I would be more than happy to help you get started growing your own. Genetics are the key, bag seed can be good, but great genetics yields great medicine. And after growing out multiple harvests, bag seed and good known genetics, I am convinced that anyone can grow their own.

Whether dirt, hydro or aero or even bubble totes, get yourself informed. Buy a medical cannabis growers bible and read read read. Get online here and on other great sites and read some more. Soon your plants will be packed with great medicine and life giving flowers. I wish you nothing but the best.

Hey there everyone. I am a new patient and am having a realy tuff time. I dont even know where to start. I am trying to find a compassion club, i have sent several emails, and no responses. I live in n.michigan. I do not know how to grow and would like to learn as this is my only way to have access to medicine. The prices i am finding are very expensive. I usually pay like a 100 a oz. that is more in my range. If anyone can point me in the rite direction i sure would appreciate it. Thanks again.

If you end up finding oz's for 100 please PM me and let me know I'll buy as many as you can find =)But all jokes aside there is a lot of info on here where you could learn how to grow yourself. You can get a light and some clones and you will be all set... Good luck and WELCOME to the site!!!!!!

wher are you located?

Hey there everyone. I am a new patient and am having a realy tuff time. I dont even know where to start.

Coming to this site is great place to start. The people here really care.

This thread might be helpful in finding a strain for your particular ailment.

Granny Storm Crow's Mmj Reference List

If you need info on growing I would suggest these sites.

Marijuana Growing Guide Free Library

GrowMoreWeed.com Grow Guides

Another good growing forum is

Rollitup.org

The people on Rollitup.org aren't all "medically" oriented but there is a vast amount of growing knowledge available and if you have any questions someone will have an answer for you.

I used to go to flint or detroit and get mids for a hundo a oz. 50 if i bought a pound. But that is mid grades. I want to grow but what kind of lighting system should i get. I dont have a whole lotta money to spend. If i am growing just twelve plants, what kind of light would be suitable? Has anyone ever grown with fluorescents? Whats your opinions on that. I live in grayling. I want to start having good medicine and not mids. Thanks for the replys, if anyone else has any comments or help, id appreciate it. Thanks for the info.

I used to go to flint or detroit and get mids for a hundo a oz. 50 if i bought a pound. But that is mid grades. I want to grow but what kind of lighting system should i get. I dont have a whole lotta money to spend. If i am growing just twelve plants, what kind of light would be suitable? Has anyone ever grown with fluorescents? Whats your opinions on that. I live in grayling. I want to start having good medicine and not mids. Thanks for the replys, if anyone else has any comments or help, id appreciate it. Thanks for the info.

Start out with a 400 watt economy hps from hightech garden supply for $119 and grow in soil after about two and a half months you will never have to ask for meds ever again.

Thanks for the info. I hopped in the car on the way to the meeting, and then about halfway there realized i did not know where the meeting is held. If you could let me know the location i would be happy to make the meeting next week. Thanks for the time

The TC Compassionate Connection meets at 207 W. Grandview Parkway Suite 101 in TC

In a couple of weeks there will be a grow class too

hello Ndiaz,a CC meeting is a great place to start,you maybe able to get some helpful advise there or a deal on used equip..for basic info. finding what size or type lights you need,and other grow info. you can try "grow4me.net...i started out a year ago with a basic grow kit from HTGSupply,400watt sys..and i'm still using it..i've added to it abit but i'm still using it..lol..i suggest you start simple...it takes a year to get half way good at it..i hope your mistakes are small...zb

Archived