An Army Sent After One Person

I want everyone to watch and listen to this video. And I mean REALLY WATCH. Heck watch is a few times.

Then think about what you see.

http://www.upnorthlive.com/news/story.aspx?id=508676

I know what I seen. A unstable person needed help. And we sent in the fu@%ing army to kill him. Did we send in a doctor, friend, family member or anyone else. NO we went in with the full intent of killing him.

Why were the army guys wearing mask and carring full auto guns? Did we really need all this for one guy with a shot gun?

I posted this because we are going to see more and more of this if left unchecked?

Before long they will be doing door to door searches of everyones homes for any reason at all.

I have to agree. A friend of mine saw most of this incident go down. He said basically the same thing - they went in armed for a conflict of much greater extent than what they were facing. Also, the statements by police don't quite match what was stated on the scanner during the occurrence (damage control). Lastly, if this was such a serious threat, then why did they not evac all the houses along the Bear River (my friend lives in one of them)? They locked down the schools (one was 2+ miles away), but they did next to nothing to warn nearby residents. If this had been a violent, dangerous criminal, they would have thought nothing about invading one of the nearby homes, or hiding in sheds or garages.

No, as usual the keystone cops in Petoskey overreacted, and did so poorly.

the first comment on that site says it all:

fwd_cow said: Yesterday at 6:49 PMThe scariest part of this story is the police dressed as jack-boot thugs in full camo. They are disturbing and look like a death squad. We have become a police state!

:(

Oh, my bunny muffin g-d!

Now, is it politically correct to call a nazi a NAZI?!

Do the painted war-freaks really believe a "distraught" human-being, laboring to exist (with or without clutching a gun) in today's Paramilitary State can be any more scarier to (already anesthetized to violence and crime on TV-watching, video games-playing, ROTC-indoctrinated) school kids, or friends and nearby neighbors of the unfortunate victim of an over-taxed and over-governed society, and/or the victim's surviving and suffering family members and neighbors than the psycho-trained killing-machines all war-painted with haloween masked faces and automatic weapons designed soley to anihalate human lives?!

WT_!?

I don't know what chills my patient-citizen's blood more - another sad death dealt at the command of the trigger-happy hands of the war-painted thugs inhumanely inflicted by the vicious terror they have effectively, willfully, unnecessarily instilled on Michigan's hood-winked citizens ... or the crooked smile on the head terrorist's face at 1:06-:07 time into the shocking video!

I wonder, does the shock-enlightened person who thought it "best" to make the deadly call REALLY believe an army of war-mongering soldiers of fortune dressed to kill would actually be hoping to find a way to "HELP" our neighbors?!

If ever we needed any help, would any of us ever think to call ... well, any ONE of THEM!?

Would YOU?!

Well, WOULD YOU!?

I bet if you thought so before, you'll think much differently NOW!

And, perhaps the scariest terror of all is the frightening fact that some mass-misinformed worker-drones in cubicled spaces still buy the international lie that the nazis lost any war they manufactured.

Be Informed!

And, Speak Our MINDS - in spite of the most deliberate fears and tears the anti-frees violently instill on the innocent lives of Michigan / American citizens, and the countless other enslaved folds of sheeple ... perhaps, I meant people ... around the world

(Before the nazis get their long-propagated chance to take out the rest of us who only want to Be FREE to Love Y/Our Neighbors as Y/OUrselves)

First, get SAD; Then, get MAD; Then ...Get BUSY!

So sad, as much for the suffering, lonely family, as much as for our struggling communities.

If the nazis keep inforcing and inflicting their strangle-hold ways, the "Trail of Tears" would never end.

Now, I'm just ... mad enough ... to get busy!

How 'bout YOU?!

CANNABIS CURES - Without [Nazi] Fears.

FREE The CURE!

And, SHARE The HARVEST!

Again, if these supposed law enforcement officers are so afraid for their own safety that they need to perform in this manner, they need to find another line of work.

Even solders would not last very long operating like this in a war zone.

These guys are just cowards. They have put themselves before the job & are a danger to the people they are sworn to protect....

The mask part really pisses me off. Afraid to stand behind their actions ? Or just afraid ?

The next news blurb will be how this guy was plotting down by the river to take over the government. The Federal Government pays for all this militarization of our police force through grants. They also provide the training manuals that propaganda the police forces into thinking all citizens are enemy combatants that could take you(the police) out at any time.

I have tried and I cant find a single thing good with this.

And its happening ever where.

I took notice several years back (maybe around the time sh*t hit the fan in TX).

They are wiping their azz on our rights....the rights we have fought and died for.

I will weep at the current state of the union. :(

if you ever watch the cop shows on Tv,they show the cops loading their weapons,putting on their body armor, saying that they could be going into a ambush of armed dealers etc..i guess you could say that they 'maybe' going into anything they want..but chances are their going into some guys' house who's playing with his kids or watching TV,or sleeping on the couch...after they shoot the dog,scare the kids,point a gun at the fathers head,have an accidental discharge go through the bedroom wall,, go home feeling it was a good day...sad,very sad...zzb

While i do agree they might have went rambo to find this guy would it have been better if they did nothing and he went next door and slaughtered his neighbors? :thumbsd:

We are losing focus here its hard enough to battle the anti cannabis leos when we declare war on them all.

No focus lost here. The fact that they could not find a better way to disarm this situation is a big problem & reflects poorly on all of us as human beings. Its embarrassing that we can't do better than this. All life has importance & those that freely take it will will one day have to answer for it, If to nobody else but themselves. Nobody said they should do nothing. But this type of behavior is not acceptable.

I support Law enforcement in most of its forms but not this. It is one of the signs that maybe we aren't as civilized as we think.

And it's embarrising.

I have told this story before but i have to again even tho its painful.

In Mt Pleasant In the mid ninetys a woman was having issues with her 14 yr old son. He was bipolar and just plain caught up in teenage angst. He had stopped taking his medicine and was trashing her house and threatening to kill himself. The mother was desperate and called 911 for help with the situation. When police arrived she went outside to meet them. They started to go into the house and she started to go with them. They would not let her enter with them and when she continued to try to go in with them they forceably stopped her.. Her son saw this happen and in defense of his mother went rushing out the door with a knife in his hands.They shot him dead with like 25 bullets. In front of his mother. He wasnt even close to anyone.. I truley believe they could have found a better way to stop him.. Dont they also carry tasers? a couple days after this incident i saw an episode of cops where someone lunged at a cop with a knife and they knocked it out of her hand with a club.. wouldnt this have been a better way to disarm an upset teenager. The woman called them for help and ended up with a dead son.. RIP Tommy S.

I have to agree. A friend of mine saw most of this incident go down. He said basically the same thing - they went in armed for a conflict of much greater extent than what they were facing. Also, the statements by police don't quite match what was stated on the scanner during the occurrence (damage control). Lastly, if this was such a serious threat, then why did they not evac all the houses along the Bear River (my friend lives in one of them)? They locked down the schools (one was 2+ miles away), but they did next to nothing to warn nearby residents. If this had been a violent, dangerous criminal, they would have thought nothing about invading one of the nearby homes, or hiding in sheds or garages.

No, as usual the keystone cops in Petoskey overreacted, and did so poorly.

that sucks.

Guest drcanna-pest

While i do agree they might have went rambo to find this guy would it have been better if they did nothing and he went next door and slaughtered his neighbors? :thumbsd:

We are losing focus here its hard enough to battle the anti cannabis leos when we declare war on them all.

i agree with you. if some nut job was walking down my street with a gun I would take care of him myself. protect what is yours. lets stick to fighting the laws on cannabis...not about some loony with a gun. yea he was sick...but scary kill your family type of sick with that gun.

Please don't ask me to watch that video, I couldn't handle it. The media is as much to blame for all this militarism and fear mongering, knowing these horrid acts of violence can happen to anyone at any time and the media will put its usual spin on it, movies and tv shows glorify violence and war mongering people believing war will bring about peace and the trail of tears extends far beyond its original meaning. Using overkill, have to justify having all that funding and equipment, never know when some terrorist will appear... If I watched that video I'd jump off the roof, I'd be so scared, as if I'm not already with all I've been reading here, but I CAN'T let the fear get to me because that's what they want. All this stuff makes me wish I were dead, then I won't have to worry about MM or anything but resting in PEACE. There's no peace here, no security, no safe haven, no hope, and of course it could be much worse but this is no walk in the park either, always worrying, holding so much inside, I'm not a criminal but have to always be looking over my shoulder, though I've done nothing wrong, fearing those who hide behind their positions, uniforms, badges, etc., (especially if I become a patient), I'd be jumping at every sudden sound, knowing all I say and do are known to people who are afraid I'll hurt them somehow, knowing my rights are not respected, and if I kill myself, guess who gets my things, one word, begins with g. So they make our lives a living HELL and we can't even escape, so we have to endure it till our bodies stop working or some idiot hiding behind a weapon ends it for us. If that ain't hell, well... what can I say.

Sb

FEMA has been visiting some police departments for the prospects of federalizing them, that should add even greater concern.

yes they have but i dont think we have to worry on a fed,charge for med ical ,but we do need to to elect a mediator cabinet for these laws that they left in primer, we need to gettogether and PAINT!!!

• 2 months later...

Are we all forggeting that leo lies? How do we even know for sure he took his own life? We are listening to their side only here. The police tend to make up the story to fit their need. I wouldn't be surprised if he was shot by the police. And no one may ever know why. These are not our fathers police that would follow you home if you had too much to drink, just to make sure you made it. These are junkies high on power. They can do what ever they want and it is covered up. Do not trust law enforcement.

NO GOOD COPS!!! My uncle was LEO in Metro Detroit, and his stories confirm for me that there are NO GOOD COPS!!! The police community seems to have something in common with the Muslim community. Either they need to distance themselves from the bad apples, and I mean in an active and meaningful way, expelling those people from their organizations, or be seen as the violent jihadists they are.

NO GOOD COPS!!! My uncle was LEO in Metro Detroit, and his stories confirm for me that there are NO GOOD COPS!!! The police community seems to have something in common with the Muslim community. Either they need to distance themselves from the bad apples, and I mean in an active and meaningful way, expelling those people from their organizations, or be seen as the violent jihadists they are.

good eye but

good and bad everybody

95% start out good...got my ref in a pile back yonder

from the home of the Grand Slam..FDTD

good eye but

good and bad everybody

95% start out good...got my ref in a pile back yonder

from the home of the Grand Slam..FDTD

I don't think I came across quite right. Good cops who are silent while their coworkers break the law are complicit, as peaceful muslims are who shelter radicals in their midst. If they don't take the bull by the horns and expell those bad apples from their body politic, what does it say about the entire organization?

• 3 weeks later...

We need to set expectations for our police force, follow up to make sure they are being adhered too, and finally, most important of all, PROVIDE ACCOUNTABILITY when expectations are not being met.

They are people, and usually not very bright people, they will push the limits as far as they can until they are called on it.

Until they start getting fired and brought up on charges for their actions, they will just keep doing what they want.

Right now the worst thing they MIGHT face for their countless abuses of power, is a lecture from their chief.

Archived