Hello All, This Is Shannon...

hello to everyone out there that has been keeping posted and concerned with my case... i am thankful for every last one of you! I guess i just thought i would update everyone on whats been going on. well court is schelduled for september 23rd at 9:30 am. Michael Komorn will be there to represent me as well as blueberry i think. So we have just been waiting around on this court date to see what happens next. That is the legal update.. now as for my actual family, we are struggling to keep it together and keep my head up.. it has been hard living on the living rooom floor on a bed with just a tv. i have a microwave and can opener, and my children a few toys thanks to blueblerry and the mmma family. other than that we have nothing. my mental health has not been going to good, i am VERY stressed out lately and have seeked a therapist to talk to as i almost feel as if im crumbling... i am trying to stay strong but it is hard right now. i have no transportation, no family around, and because of the way things happened i am struggling now more than ever.. before all of this happened, i had my struggles still but they were less stressful and more organized in a since lol. but i keep thinking of all of you out there reading this, and i tell myself to remain strong.. they cant bring me down completely and i WILL only come out stronger in the end! Thanks again to each and everyone of you...

Guest thequietone

Welcome to the site. I know it is tough right now for you, but you are not alone. I think I can safely say you have the entire MM community in your corner. If you need to talk I know there will always be someone on here for you to talk too. We have the chat where you can talk privately with another member. Feel free to PM anytime you see me on.

Please, Miss Shannon, with my hand reaching for yours, I say Hold On!! You are in wonderfull hands with Mr.Komorn

and BlueBerry at your side. I thank God for knowing them, and all the ppl of this community. We are here for each other.

The storm that is brewing will in time pass, and the blind eyes of justice will be opened. I only Hope that when these eyes do open....

they see the horror that they themselves have inflicted on the very ppl they supposed to serve and protect.

But, you betcha, they'll want your vote next time. I vote, and my vote forevermore will be a hard vote to get.

I hear your voice thou it is typed, I so hope you feel the Love that this community sends. And in this Love, I know you will find Hope.

If Love gives you strenght, then you will get plenty of strenght here. I can't tell you how Lucky I feel just being here myself.

I'll sent you a Smile and a Big Santa Hug, plz share it with all You Hold Dear.

I may not be there at your side, but I stand with you. Together we will all weather this storm.

Have faith in the healing Miss Shannon, for your light makes us all Shine Brighter.

Santas_Helper

Hello Shannon

Yes i can feel for your Pain ...

Sometimes it can feel like there is no hope ...

I'm so very sorry to read about your situation ...

It saddens me that local Compassion Groups can't

help ease your pain and stress ...

I wish i lived closer to you ... I could help you

get a few things for your house ... or you could

stop by my house ...

My Meds will make you Feel Better :thumbsu:

I don't have alot , Nor do i have alot of Money

But , If you want to Pm me your Address i could send

you a little Cash ....

Free_Hug.jpg

Sincerely : Tarzan

Where abouts do you live? It seems to me a few of us could get some things that we don't use or could spare and find a way to get you some things you need to take care of them babies and yourself. It's hard to stand back up when you feel you can't meet your kids needs. It's a horrible feeling. Maybe all of us could take the things to a certain place and load it up and bring it to you? No family.. I couldn't imagine. I'm sorry. I truely feel your pain. Please lets help her more than this. I'm sure we can come up with something. If each person donated one item to her. She will have a better holiday season with less stress. Thanksgiving is coming up and I don't have much but I have more than she does and I'm struggling too but not as much she is. Any ideas? Write me and let me know how far you are from me. I'm in Brighton.

It would be wonderful if we could all donate something to help. Count me in.

I'm in fed funded housing too, also disabled & got no family, don't know where I'd go if I were put out when I get legal and it could be winter by then, gonna talk to a lawyer, wish this would be settled by then so no one else has to face this trauma.

Oh I hope the writing under my leaf is readable.

Sb

i do not have a paypal account but cindy hinkle does have a paypal account set up for me to help except donations. i am so very thankful for all of each and everyone one of your offerings, it is much needed. i do not have a phone at the moment but im working on trying to get one, i am using a friends computer at the moment, i will try to check in as much as possible. thanks again everyone .... love always -Shannon, Aaldynn, and Coltyn ...

Hello Shannon

Keep an eye on your mailbox ...

Look for a Pink Envelope ...

I'm sending you a Card w/ a little

Green to Brighten Your Day ....

Going out Monday Morning :thumbsu:

Just a liitle Love from me and the

Atlanta Compassion Club here in Northern Michigan

and Cindy H. is one of our respectful members .

I positive rep. Everyone in this post :thumbsu:

RAINBOWS.jpg

May God's Love shine on Shannon, Aaldynn, and Coltyn

I think it'd be advisable to put personal info like addresses, phone numbers, etc., in pm's, the bots around here will grab that stuff, I don't wanna see anyone get spammed or have strangers calling who have bad intentions. Remember this is a public board. We are family here but not everyone who reads these threads are part of it. I'm very protective of friends and family so I have to say something.

Sb

Guest Medicinal Patient

hello to everyone out there that has been keeping posted and concerned with my case... i am thankful for every last one of you! I guess i just thought i would update everyone on whats been going on. well court is schelduled for september 23rd at 9:30 am. Michael Komorn will be there to represent me as well as blueberry i think. So we have just been waiting around on this court date to see what happens next. That is the legal update.. now as for my actual family, we are struggling to keep it together and keep my head up.. it has been hard living on the living rooom floor on a bed with just a tv. i have a microwave and can opener, and my children a few toys thanks to blueblerry and the mmma family. other than that we have nothing. my mental health has not been going to good, i am VERY stressed out lately and have seeked a therapist to talk to as i almost feel as if im crumbling... i am trying to stay strong but it is hard right now. i have no transportation, no family around, and because of the way things happened i am struggling now more than ever.. before all of this happened, i had my struggles still but they were less stressful and more organized in a since lol. but i keep thinking of all of you out there reading this, and i tell myself to remain strong.. they cant bring me down completely and i WILL only come out stronger in the end! Thanks again to each and everyone of you...

Shannon,

I just wanted to express my sympathies for all that you and your Family have endured as of late. Hang in there, things will get better. Maybe find a sitter and take a break for just you for a few hours. I am so sorry for all you have gone thru. Maybe those attending the rally tomorrow can bring some extra food, toys, and other misc items to help you and your Family. Maybe a toy type drive can be organized by the 3ma and your local compassion club to help out. Maybe write up a wish list of items you are in need of. I just saw in ads some kitchen appliances ie blender, toaster etc for under 15. Get a list started please. I will have meds in a few days that I will share if you have any way of receiving them from me in the Grand Rapids area. I am unable to travel at this time. I will also be away again in a few days on a personal leave that will undoubtedly better my situation. At this point it has to. And the outcome will allow me to help you more. I feel your pain and struggles. There's no where left to go but up. You will get thru this. Bless You and Yours. Peace

Shannon ... Keep an eye on your mailbox ...

Watch for a Pink Envelope ...

Plus I talk to Cindy H. today and she said

she was going to send you a little something from her :thumbsu:

I'll be hitting a couple other Groups in the

next couple Days... Maybe they will send you a little

something too ...

Huggs : Tarzan

This is one of the stories that still sticks with me and I am thankful for the update. I really hope this all works out for the best...I wish you the best and hope you WIN! How anyone with a heart can think that what happened here is right is beyond me.

Shannon, remember the best thing you can do in the face of this injustice is to hold your head high (no pun intended), love your children to the best of your ability, and keep struggling to make a better world for them and yourself. In so doing, you will show that this oppression has no hold on you, except what you let it have. And, even if injustice prevails in this instance, you will continue to have your dignity and sanity in the face of this madness.

Archived