2 Lbs Per 1 K Of Light

I do not discount the amount per plant he says he gets, its all dependent on veg time, plant size and flowering sites....I have helped people do a room full of 40 gallon soil containers, 15 1000watt HPS bulbs, no hoods and hanging plant level to make the plants grow wider. add this with super cropping and training for a specific shape and I could see these weights will a long enough veg time....but most of this stuff is not what "normal people" do....

on this forum it seems that 30-60 (huge variance) veg is normal, which is just about the average flower cycle for a plant...we dont know his down time between flower, how many harvests he has a year, veg times, he wont give specifics because he is either that good and does not want to divulge his "secrets" or does not want to be made to look like an idiot...either way I suggest he show me and I will be the mouth piece of the "super system" :thumbsu:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not discount the amount per plant he says he gets, its all dependent on veg time, plant size and flowering sites....I have helped people do a room full of 40 gallon soil containers, 15 1000watt HPS bulbs, no hoods and hanging plant level to make the plants grow wider. add this with super cropping and training for a specific shape and I could see these weights will a long enough veg time....but most of this stuff is not what "normal people" do....

on this forum it seems that 30-60 (huge variance) veg is normal, which is just about the average flower cycle for a plant...we dont know his down time between flower, how many harvests he has a year, veg times, he wont give specifics because he is either that good and does not want to divulge his "secrets" or does not want to be made to look like an idiot...either way I suggest he show me and I will be the mouth piece of the "super system" :thumbsu:

i have been specific when asked specific questions in a non confrontational way

my veg varies from 60 to 80 days depending on strain

my mix is as stated very very light on soil but big on mass

allowing for daily feedings and exercise of the plant

as ive stated and perhaps should clarify

there are no secrets

or at least in the world of unabated evolution such as the plant world is

the secrets change

the reason i dont give brass tack mechanic and mixes and such is that it changes from situation to situation

depending on strains mobility of the patient desired potency and end usage

ive built 3 rooms and made appointments for 2 more in the last week

1 from a connection i made here

its good to be in the home state doin what i do

im sorry if my intentions here werent clear enough for some

it was never my intention to open a forum on technique or theory

merely to make connections that are mutually beneficial

as to the thc controversy/debate im glad to see the discussion

the plant i spoke of that tested at 38% was a chemdawg troll that sat in the aisle of a room

it got broken twice and set out side and forotten for 2 wks at wich point it got frosted very lightly

it was stressed and ugly and purple as all get out but mostly it was crystal

hardly any plant matter to it

ive emailed my buddy from WWU to see exactly what type of testing they used

i no longer have the hard copy

i do remember it was a long list of elements that even included traces of flouride form the water

any ways nice to see the weed gettin free er and free er every day

aho

Douglas

Lets get hypothetical for a minute...

Look at it this way -

A trichome on a Bubba Kush plant contains 13% THC content based on a GC readout of one trichome.

A trichome on a Nevilles Haze plant contains 20% THC content based on a GC readout of one trichome.

Take multiple samples. Run multiple tests. Find a mean. Determine the average.

You could now scientifically say that the Nevilles Haze clearly has more THC content than the Bubba Kush simply by the content of the trichomes themselves.

But here's the deal. Potency itsself, as a word, is difficult to credit all the effects to by implying it's from one chemical. A plants overall potency can be determined based on a multitude of chemical compounds.

So basically, THC content and potency are two different things, depending on how you percieve potency... THC content percentage is based on the average of a set number of samples of just the trichomes.

THC is the main psychoactive compound. A higher THC content simply means it's going to be more psychoactive. The overall affect on the consumer however, also depends on the other cannabinoids within the rest of the plant matter. Some people may consider a plant with high THC content and low CBD content, not very potent because the high THC content and low CBD content doesn't deliver the affects they desire... While someone else may consider a plant with highTHC content and low CBD content as very potent becaue they prefer that affect..

Potency varies from person to person sImply because of the affects attributed to the different chemical compounds and the personal preference to each.

This is a very difficult thing to quantify but this is the basic idea of how most modern breeders go about determining the chemical make up of thier plants.

If you take a look at Greenhouse Seed Companys website - For example - http://greenhousesee...-feminised.html

You can see how they break down the different chemical compounds within the plant and also post an individual THC, CBD and CBG percentages. Those three percentages are not based on the same area of the plant. THC content is derrived from the trichomes while the other compounds are found within the plant matter... So two seperate types of samples must be analyzed.

This enables the consumer to make a more educated selection on the affects they may encounter with the product.

Other than that, the only other way to determine what's potent and whats not is to spark one up and see if you like it.

If THC content was based on the amount present in a whole sample, plant matter and all, it would be based on the sample size. Being based on the sample size would make it even more difficult to quantify. If 1 gram of Nevilles Haze contains 20% THC how much does 4 grams contain? You see? You have to eliminate the sample size variable... The only way to do that is to measure THC content at the source, the trichomes.

Also, if you visit this link you can see a multitude of statistics that GHS offers - http://greenhousesee...statistics.html

If you scroll down to the bottom you'll find a THC percentage chart for all thier strains... GHS states "THC-Values are calculated with mass-chromatography and are averaged on several samples".

When I first saw that it bothered me. I had to know what the samples actually were of. Franco himself told me that THC percentages are derrived from the samples of trichomes only.

well put coulndt have said it better

I said it before and I will say it again: Why the anger and jelousy against the fine sir?

I am just a noob but I remember when sirhuffsalot posted this thread, noone reacted for a minute, noone seemed to know how to respond. I didn't know what to think of the man...After a few posts I just really respect you Doug and am thanfull for the creative thought of increasing my output. Nature is so amazing you could produce 3 or more pounds/ light, so what? What is there to doubt about this? As far as THC the point is moot, look at sativas with a content of 10%, will melt your mind and you don't want to leave the house!!!

Alot of the resistance (why??) is from gardeners who insist that their 400 W flowering is good enough for 5 patients...please lets all get up and provide patients with the most meds at the best price and highest quality, WHILE STAYING LEGAL! Use your college loans, get a bigger space, whatever. We the people of Michigan I think r going to show California,Colorodo etc. how to really do this, because of our genius but also because we have people who have traveled and know the truth about the outside...Lets unite and all help each other. Love

OK OK OK OK :)

back to the original post please :) its my job.

38% (proven lie)...... 1 plant......1 light.......... 2 pounds......

pics and a DIY or its not true.

agree members?

otherwise its best to leave this worthless thread sink to davey jones' locker.

well if davy jonses locker be the place the bestest bud grows then so be it

ive posted pics in my gallery

and explained as well that the dyi dont exsist here mereley because its a hands on method that is applied in different measures throughout a cycle that varies given conditions of plants and garden

and no one has proven any such thing

merley that there are a wide variety of testing procerures and results

also id like to add that 2lbs is minimum

ive had several strains perform in 3 to 4 range

all i continue to hear from the negative nellies is circumstantial evidence and conjecture about how full of bunny muffin i am

well many people have chosen to stay out of this topic because of that negative attitude and reliance on flase science and have struck private conversation with me

ive developed so many sharing oppurtunities here that it will only be a matter of time before you all are behind the curve and running to catch up to what will soon be standard here just as it is in washington now

please take into account that ive read your posts

ive seen whats going on here and elswhere around the state

most importantly ive paid very special attention to the medicinal qualities of the herb grown here

most of what i have experienced is either inadequate or in such short supply that its outrageuosly expensive

i respect this site and the people who have worked hard to make it happen

im proud to be a soldier on the winning side in this war and it is a fruit of my labors to see people sharing like this

with that said

this is a site for people to get together and share what they have learned by trial and error

the science is mostly google science and is based on loose non controlled experiments carried out by non qualified people

what i do is to give people the very basics in a way that is not colored by opinion google science or conjecture

i dont beleive there is a best method

i beleive that each and every individual has their own unique relationship with the plant world

what i do is apply the science and mechanics of developing that relationship in a safe fruitfull way

so i guesse if you want a synapsis of my system read these two books

1 current college edition scientific encyclopedia

2 the majic of findhorn

best i can do with out developing a working relationship with some one that doesnt include character assaults and childish foot stamping

peace

Douglas

Ok I want to butt in here for a minute... (Sorry BG...)

First and foremost, I'll reiterate, thank you very much for sharing what little information you have shared with the community. It's always nice to have someone willing to share thier methods with others.

On the other hand though, you seem to be attempting to market your knowledge and/or cultivation method/s... That's not too popular around here.

After careful review of your images I have came to the well observed conclusion that I see nothing out of the ordinary in your garden. Although your plants are indeed healthy and thriving, there's nothing depicting a 2lb plant in any of your images. Quite honestly some of your bigger plants have poor calyx structure, ie. they aren't dense or full enough in my opinion. There is no way that any of those plants you have illustrated via your MMMA Gallery are wieghing in at 2lbs WET, let alone dried. I'm not whining, I'm not being childish, I'm not trying to be condescending or anything of the kind. I'm being professional and polite. I have analyzed the illustrated claims and I'm not impressed.

Now if you showed us something like Heath Robinsons plants, then maybe some of us would be intrigued enough to ask for your consultation.

But at this point, all you've done is toot your own horn providing nothing to present your claims with. That's bad business...

PS - I grow big plants too... Mine are usually larger than yours. :D

Ok I want to butt in here for a minute... (Sorry BG...)

First and foremost, I'll reiterate, thank you very much for sharing what little information you have shared with the community. It's always nice to have someone willing to share thier methods with others.

On the other hand though, you seem to be attempting to market your knowledge and/or cultivation method/s... That's not too popular around here.

After careful review of your images I have came to the well observed conclusion that I see nothing out of the ordinary in your garden. Although your plants are indeed healthy and thriving, there's nothing depicting a 2lb plant in any of your images. Quite honestly some of your bigger plants have poor calyx structure, ie. they aren't dense or full enough in my opinion. There is no way that any of those plants you have illustrated via your MMMA Gallery are wieghing in at 2lbs WET, let alone dried. I'm not whining, I'm not being childish, I'm not trying to be condescending or anything of the kind. I'm being professional and polite. I have analyzed the illustrated claims and I'm not impressed.

Now if you showed us something like Heath Robinsons plants, then maybe some of us would be intrigued enough to ask for your consultation.

But at this point, all you've done is toot your own horn providing nothing to present your claims with. That's bad business...

PS - I grow big plants too... Mine are usually larger than yours. :D

well then your obvious expertise at judging from pics obviously out wheighs the use of scales

as for healthy and thriving id say you were dead wrong about those pics

they were for one off clones that i did not take

for two flowered in a veg room in the summer without the proper hoods or cooling or co2

they also are very obviously heat and humidity stressed

that harvest was a 2.64 lbs per 1k even with the less than optimal conditions

and the room produces well over that with og kush today

ill state again

as i have numerous times

my intention is to meet with individuals who would be willing to compensate a professional for help in optimizing their system or using mine

ive never been unclear about this nor is my name or face a secret

all of my credentials are verifiable

never was it nor will it be my intention to open a debate on growing techniques

i save that for sundays with my pals

thans again for al the positive input

and again to the people who think im daft

why waste your time here

2lbs per 1k. no problems.

free info!! get it here!!

not my words, nor my pics. but i got this for free............ so i will pass it along for free. along with the rest of the 3,000 free posts i have made on this site helping others for free. because real compassionate people do that.

GROWING WITH A SCROG (SCREEN OF GREEN)

So, you want to tackle a scrog do ya? Excellent choice! Scrog or SCREEN OF GREEN is one of the most productive and easiest ways to grow indoors. Now lets not get this confused with the Sea of green method. SOG involves no training nor does it have one item a scrog always has. A screen. Scrog has been around for many years. Before HID's were introduces many used floro's with this method with good success.

Now lets talk about the scrog for a little bit here. What is a scrog? What is screen of green? Well, it is just that. A screen is the main character of scrog. It is usually made of wire or something sturdy enough to hold back the growing canopy. This wire should have some holes in it about 2x2inches in size so that the plant mater can easily grow up through the wire and be supported by it. The wire is secured between the grow medium and the lamp at a distance determined by the size of your lamp. We will get into that later. The plants grow through the screen about 3-4 inches and then are pulled back under and spread out where YOU want them to grow. Its as easy as that folks. Its a great way to grow. Let me put it this way. I have tried untrained methods like SOG and have never come close to the yeild I get with a scrog. Okay, sounds easy right? So, what are you waiting for?

Getting Started

This is the hard part. Getting started. Damned if it ain't for me man. I spend hours thinkin of bunny muffin before I do it. lol Anyway, this isnt rocket science. If you've already got an area where you established plants growing you are halfway there.

The SCREEN

Remember at least 2x2inch squares. You can use chicken wire as well or even some tightly strug rope but I would suggest wire. You need something strong to support the buds and hold back the canopy growth. The screen needs to be cut to size. The size of the screen is determined by the size of your lamp. Remember that to get the good bud formation you want from 50 watts per square foot so your screen size should not exceed that. Check the examples below.

150hps screen size 1.75ft x 1.75ft

250hps screen size 2.25ft x 2.25ft

400hps screen size 2.91ft x 2.75ft

600hps screen size 3.45ft x 3.45ft

1000hps screen size 4.4ft x 4.5ft

If your screen exceeds the 50wpsf thing alittle. Thats perfectly okay. Just dont overdoit. lol Now once you've determined the size of your screen and cut it to size. Situate it over your grow area and secure it into place. Just a few screws will hold it in place. Your mounting a screen. Not a twenty pound wall painting. lol.....Wait just a minute! You need to figure out where to set the screen. First, a few questions to ask. Is your lamp air cooled and what size is your lamp? These two questions determine how close you can get to your canopy. This is very important stuff. The closer you get the better off you are. If you do not have air cooled lamps then a simple fan blowing between the canopy and the the lamp should do the trick. Okay, now lets set that screen. Here's some examples of screen settings for hps's. These are not exact settings. They are just a baseline idea. If you can get your lamp closer. Good for you. If you can't. Thats okay too. Dont worry. If you've got the right watts per footage they will produce.

150hps 10-12 inches

250hps 12-15 inches

400hps 16-20 inches

600hps 20+

1000hps 24+

Your Plants

How Many Will I Need Under The Screen? Usually the rule is one plant per square foot of screen. I go with as few plants as I can whenever possible. One side of my flower chamber is almost 3x3ft. Thats almost 9 sqft. I only have 6 plants under there and the screens are pretty full. So, the rule does not always need to be followed. Having less plants can be a good thing if they happen to discover your illegal activity..lol.....Remember with fewer plants you will have to veg a bit longer but be patient and hang in there. Its well worth the wait.

Spacing Lets talk about the spacing between the plant medium and the screen. This space will need to be large enough to allow you room to manipulate your plants during the training phase. I usually use around 8 inches. Some people use more/less. Eight seems to be just enough for me but when working in a 3x3ft space it is still a tight space for a big guy. lol.....

What Is The Best Strain To Grow In A Scrog? Now lets talk about your plants alittle bit. What kind should you be growing in a scrog you ask? Hmmmmm. Well, any kind your heart desires my friend. That's right. Most any plant strain can be grown without much difficulty using a scrog. The secret is in the screen. Some strains require more training than others but that is the only difference. Heavy yeild indica's are excellent scrog candidates but the unruley sativa can really shine with proper training and timing.

Hydro or Soil?

So, how are you going to do this scrog? Is it going to bubble, flow or just sit there? Here's some things you may consider before your plants get tangled up in the screen.

Hydro: No real problem here. I prefer to scrog with a bubbler system over soil anyday. The problem lies in the flush. I explain below.

Soil: Soil grows and scrogs are a wonderful thing. Orgainc buds rule. One problem I ran into when scroging with soil was the flushing of the medium at the end of the grow. Well, with the plants tangled in the screen. One can not just transport to the sink and flush. My soil buckets drain into catch pans. Then I have to drain the catch pans. Takes a while but it works. Hydro is much easier though.

Okay man, you just did something that will almost double your yeild in the next sixty days. So, how do you feel about that? The screen is set. Now its time to move on to other things. Lets take a look at whats going to happen when these babies start to grow through the screen.

Managing the Scrog Grow

You have done some things that are a little out of the ordinary from your usual grow regiem. Things look a little different. A wire screen has invaded your grow space and it looks weird in there. Maybe you even have a few inches growth through the screen. What in the flower am I gonna do now? lol.......Be cool man. Here's where the real fun begins and were the beauty of scrog growing starts.

Vegging: Here is where alot of people make mistakes. They get in a fired up hurry and get confused somehow. Flip their bunny muffin over to 12/12 way to soon and wonder why their screen never filled up. At that point the screen is nothing more than a support system for the plant. Normally one would veg a plant till the screen is 70-80 percent full before switching over to the flowering cycle. Having knowlege of how much your strain stretches is helpful when determining when to switch to flowering. For example: If one had a very stretchy sativa. You would want to start flowering her with much less of the screen filled. Just the opposite for a nice stunted indica. Timing has alot to do with scrog. We go over that soon.

Pulling It Back Through: Okay, so you've got some growth through the screen. Should have about 3-4 inches aye? Don't be a who-who here. lol....... If it breaks. I'll explain what to do later. Reach under the screen and pull that branch back under the screen and place it where you want it to be. Even if it takes tying it in place with the plastic twisty ties. Now I could really get technical and bunny muffin and start with the be sure there is an internode in each hole of the screen but it really doesnt matter man. Just get the growth under the screen first. In the next few weeks. You will see were to guide the new growth to best suit your needs.

Training: This can seem brutal to some. lol........ Scrog is not natural growth for the cannabis plant. I am sure of that. It must stress the bunny muffin out of them the whole cycle of life. Imagine taking a plant that usually grows anywhere from 3-12 feet and making it grow in a space no larger than 2 foot. Training begings in the pulling it back through section. Try to situate your main branches towards the barest parts of your screen. They will branch out the most and usually be the largest bud in the bunch. Use some kind of uniformity to your laying out of the branches. Crisscross/ zigzag whatever you use. Remember theres are going to be alot more branching when flowering kicks in high gear. So allow some room for that as well. Lesser buds that are now exposed to more light are then encouraged to grow upwards toward the screen through some leaf triming. An often debated subject but one I feel that is usefull in the scrog method.

Leaf Trimming: Now we need to chat about a touchy subject. Leaf triming. Like I said above. Scrog aint natural for cannabis. At least I dont think it is. Crammed in such a small area with all those leaves. Well, somethings gotta give and its not going to be bud. lol......Here's my rule on trimming. If the leaf is in the way of light for a bud site. Then it needs to be removed. Sometimes I tuck the leaf instead of removing it but most of the time I remove it. Now, when do I do this? Usually when I do a training session. Right afterwards. This trims away leaves and allows the new sites to get light. You will be surprised at how fast they will respond. Use good judgement when trimming. To much is not a good thing here.

Trimming continues into flowering ending during the later stages of flowering. I have found it not to be harmful at all to remove large fan leaves from buds during flowering. If they are blocking light to other bud sites near by. Its all about light penetration and bud sites in a scrog.

Timing: Timing is critical when it comes to a scrog grow. You must be paying attention to the progress of your grow in order to know when to induce flowering. Knowing what strain you are dealing with and what the growing characteristices of the plant are is very helpful when it comes to timing. I cant express the importance of having a good clone base for this purpose. As mentioned above if you induce flowering to early. You will have alot less of a yield. However, if one was to wait to long. The same can happen as well. An overcrowed canopy is just as much a mess. An out of control scrog is just that. A mess. Not something you want to deal with. Remember, the plants you start to flower are probably going to double in size. Stand back and get a visual picture of that in your head. Ask yourself some questions. If I start flowering now. Can I visualize how big they will get? Do I have enough veggative growth to start flowering? Do I have to much? Is it time? Time to start flowering?

Okay, so you've decided to start. Bravo! You are going to be amazed at the buds that come out of this grow. lol....... So, you have turned back the timer to 12/12 and it has been 4 days now. The growth from the stretch is starting to show. You get in there and pull all those new shoots back under your screen and put them where you want them to be. A few more days pass. More growth. Now the decision part comes into play. Just how far over the screen do you want your buds to be? If you stop training them early in the stretch. They will grow alittle above the screen (maybe 3-6inches depending on the strian). If you continue trianing them until they start to top out. They will grow only alittle more and most of the bud will form right in the screen. This technique is great for those stetchy sativa's. However when doing this method keep an eye out for mold and try to have as much air flow between the buds as possible. I have done it both ways and they are both awsome. It may take you a grow or two to get the timing down to where you want it but once you do. I am sure you will be pleased with the results.

Clones/Seed Grows: Here's an interesting topic that is sure to generate a few questions. I suggest clones for scrog growing over seed anyday of the year. Why? With clones you usually already know the characteristics of the plant and how it will perform. With seed its usually a guessing game as to which pheno your going to get unless they are true F1 seed. Plus with seed you dont know the sex yet. Ever tried untangling a male from a screen? Not something I would suggest doing. lol......Anyways, if you grow from seed. Be sure you have cloned the lot and know who your girls are first before going under the screen. This will save you alot of hassle later on.

Damage Control: If you move branches around and bend'em. Eventually somethings gonna give. Dont freakout. Its not the end of the world man.....lol... Cannabis is an amazing plant that can recover from alot of damage naturally without help from humans but in this case ya want to help if ya can. First aid for the injured cannabis plant is simple as pie man. Just support her wound and leave her alone. She will take care of it on her own. Unless you break her completely in half she can be saved usually. You can splint the wound or support it with some heavy gauge wire around the stem. If the break is not that bad and the branch can somewhat support itself. Leave it alone. In all cases. A knot will form at the break and most times an explosion of growth will happen above the damaged area. At times even new growth sometimes sprouts from the knuckle formed.

Flowering Cycle: Once a few trimmings are done and all is set in place flowering in a scrog is pretty uneventful. lol......Good time to start thinning out your undergrowth. I take clones around 20 days 12/12. If all that I need root. I clean out the undergrowth around day 35 12/12. Now if I need anymore clones. I can tak'em at this time. All the rest. Its butter makin time........Oh yeah.......churn dat budda........talk about a bonus for all your hard work.

Undergrowth: I mentioned it above but thought I should mention it again. The undergrowth is not that big of an issue here. Its an area that should be kept clear of dead leaves and you should also ensure that proper ventilation can get through the canopy via the undergrowth. If it cant. Then thin out some growth. This is an area that is dim and often humid. An open invitation for not so good things to come visiting aye? Some people have mentioned putting a light down there. Why? There's no need for a light down there. There are no buds to be harvested there. Just stems that support the canopy. If one were to put a light there they would just be adding to the congestion of leaves already growing. Not good. It is a good idea to clear out your undergrowth as your scrog takes shape and you have taken the clones that you need for the next grow. Trim all remaining sprouts left on the stems and any other undergrowth. Now lets not get to crazy here. Leave a little growth. Use some common sense here. Take out the sites you know are not going to make it to maturity. This will help the plant direct more energy towards the larger buds instead of wasting energy on the smaller ones.

Ventilation: Here's an issue that can not be overlooked. Once a scrog has been established it is a leafy sight to behold. Air circulation becomes critical as the buds begin to form and things start to get packed in the box. 24hr air movement is suggested 7 days a week. Better safe than sorry. Mold sucks.

Even Canopy: Maybe I should not put it in those words. Your canopy does not have to be perfectly even. Just close. The idea behind this is even light distribution. We are looking for a field of buds here not a forest like in SOG. If a dominate bud is allowed to overtake the canopy. It is defeating the purpose of the scrog. Tame that complain. Bring her down to size with the rest. You want a somewhat even field of buds to deal with. Not a forest of untamed trees. The even canopy is easy to accomplish if you have been following the steps outlined above.

TrickyTip: Occasionally you will have a stretcher that decides that she wants more light than the rest of her friends. This often happens when the branches are competing for light. If one gets out of hand there is a simple solution to taming her back into the fold of the others and possibly giving her a burst of growth. Reach under the screen and find her stem. Half way up her stem start to pull her back through the canopy till she is even with the rest. Now where she is bent. Crush her at the bend with your fingers. Dont smash it in half. Just crush the stem so as it would not be able to support itself if it were to stand alone. As mentioned above. It will heal with vigor and you have solved your canopy problem.

The Beautiful and Productive SCROG

I cant express the joy I get from growing with this wonderful method. Through the years I have tried many ways but have never found a more productive growing method. I hope by passing on this information. Others will be more motivated to start their own scrog grow. If done correctly. I can almost gaurentee you will get more yield using the scrog than using the method you use right now. Considering the cost of electricity today. Getting the most out of your grow is the best way to go in my book. Good luck in all your goals and dreams. Give scrog a try. I doubt you will be disappointed.

Scrog10-7-1.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_33222.jpeg

i have scrogged MANY times and am always available for free to help.

so is THCFarmer and many others.

edit:

exactly what he said..... why even waste time in here?

i wont be anymore. now that i know your true intentions.

2lbs per 1k. no problems.

free info!! get it here!!

not my words, nor my pics. but i got this for free............ so i will pass it along for free. along with the rest of the 3,000 free posts i have made on this site helping others for free. because real compassionate people do that.

i have scrogged MANY times and am always available for free to help.

so is THCFarmer and many others.

edit:

exactly what he said..... why even waste time in here?

i wont be anymore. now that i know your true intentions.

again my intentions have never been a secret

and as ive stated numerous times

my system can be set up to grow a multitude of ways

it contains many elements from many systems

ive never once tried to discourage any one from diy

or from learning from their own sources including this forum

im mereley offering my proffessional services in a more than kind fashion

the animosity and allaround saltyness ive encountered have made no dent in my plans in fact have only helped the tribe that i want to work with to connect with me

every time i build a garden for some one i build 4 more just from word of mouth

i havent spent endless hours googeling info

i paid my professors to boil that down to hard science for me

my buisness is growing top quality clean food and medicine while maximizing the potential of the garden

so yah please follow my dear old grannys advice

if ya got nothin good to say why bother

Douglas

Hey Doug! I am glad to see that you are doing well. Congratulations on the aquisition of new clients for builds! Nice work Guy! Evidently all of the folks that sell their weed for free in order to not overcharge, can not afford your services. Such a pity!. If they could afford your services, they would have more product to give away free to their patients. I am glad to see your thread still hangin in there and stirring controversy:) Doug, didn't you get the message that it is illegal to make a profit while helping other people? Yeah, it is illegal to help people learn to help people also. If you would like to advertise your services for free or accept a "donation" however; that would be acceptable. I know you need to eat Doug, but couldn't you get on welfare so you can then work for free? It's really the least you could do for the people. Oh, also by the way Doug your herb could never be as strong or potent as mine because you grow in bulk. My 1 oz plants could easily out thc your 2 pounders, at least thats what your pics tell me. By the way Doug can I get your credentials emailed to me so that I can verify that you can grow a plant that can virtually sustain itsself in nature with no human help? I have an overwhelming need to have physical proof that your cola is indeed as large as you say it is.

For all of the people who don't get the joke.. maybe you should take a look at yourselves. It is not a crime to sell education, people pay in upwards of 100-200 grand for college all to start an entry level 45-55 thousand a year job, they normally don't cry about it.

If you are doing this as a hobby, good for you Its a great one to pick. If you are doing this for money, good for you, it can be a great source of income. If you think you are not doing this to make money, once again look inside, you are lying to yourself. If you only got herb out of the deal you still made money. By the way Lying to other people isn't anywhere near as dangerous as lying to yourselves peoples Doug, my mango by afghani, tested by steep hill labs 33% thc 4.3% cbd Lemonx g13 a measly 27% thc 1.8%cbd . It was like the bud tested out like hash, Maybe it had so many trichomes it did. If you guys want proof, pay the fees send the sample and TAKE THE RIDE SPORT>

More money grows on trees than, shortly vegged (plantlets), it's a proven fact look it up Doug, hope to meet you some day, I like the way you think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA Im an idiot who obviously cant link. Peace

Hey Doug! I am glad to see that you are doing well. Congratulations on the aquisition of new clients for builds! Nice work Guy! Evidently all of the folks that sell their weed for free in order to not overcharge, can not afford your services. Such a pity!. If they could afford your services, they would have more product to give away free to their patients. I am glad to see your thread still hangin in there and stirring controversy:) Doug, didn't you get the message that it is illegal to make a profit while helping other people? Yeah, it is illegal to help people learn to help people also. If you would like to advertise your services for free or accept a "donation" however; that would be acceptable. I know you need to eat Doug, but couldn't you get on welfare so you can then work for free? It's really the least you could do for the people. Oh, also by the way Doug your herb could never be as strong or potent as mine because you grow in bulk. My 1 oz plants could easily out thc your 2 pounders, at least thats what your pics tell me. By the way Doug can I get your credentials emailed to me so that I can verify that you can grow a plant that can virtually sustain itsself in nature with no human help? I have an overwhelming need to have physical proof that your cola is indeed as large as you say it is.

For all of the people who don't get the joke.. maybe you should take a look at yourselves. It is not a crime to sell education, people pay in upwards of 100-200 grand for college all to start an entry level 45-55 thousand a year job, they normally don't cry about it.

If you are doing this as a hobby, good for you Its a great one to pick. If you are doing this for money, good for you, it can be a great source of income. If you think you are not doing this to make money, once again look inside, you are lying to yourself. If you only got herb out of the deal you still made money. By the way Lying to other people isn't anywhere near as dangerous as lying to yourselves peoples Doug, my mango by afghani, tested by steep hill labs 33% thc 4.3% cbd Lemonx g13 a measly 27% thc 1.8%cbd . It was like the bud tested out like hash, Maybe it had so many trichomes it did. If you guys want proof, pay the fees send the sample and TAKE THE RIDE SPORT>

More money grows on trees than, shortly vegged (plantlets), it's a proven fact look it up Doug, hope to meet you some day, I like the way you think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA Im an idiot who obviously cant link. Peace

no worries danxy

the more the self proclaimed experts waggle their yang at me the more i get a chance to meet with real folks that want to make a real difference

im way too old and crusty to be bothered by a gang of semi intellectuals

haters need to hate so let them and if you can use it as a chance to show love mores the better

D

D

Archived