2 Lbs Per 1 K Of Light

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bubblegrower.. how much did you charge me to show me step by step how to set up my system? How about all the PM's that you didnt have to reply to but did anyways??

hmmmm ???

does over 75 p.m.'s and zero $$ sound right ?? :)

not to mention the questions answered in the help thread and grow journal :)

quite a few hours anyways.

Guest Mr_smith

my "grow room helper" must actually give me permission to initially upload them :) but once they are loaded, it's on :)

hey, her boobs make my buds look bigger :)

Yeah, like they need help. The buds that is lol

38% THC is unheard of, maybe mid 20's tops and thats usually most of the Hazes which you said suck, well I hate to tell you but Super Silver Haze in one form or fashion has more cannabis cups under its belt than any other strain and usually tests in the 20-25% thc content.

Dont mean to call ya out and all but if your gonna come in here talking BS someone has to set you straight.

38% THC is unheard of, maybe mid 20's tops and thats usually most of the Hazes which you said suck, well I hate to tell you but Super Silver Haze in one form or fashion has more cannabis cups under its belt than any other strain and usually tests in the 20-25% thc content.

Dont mean to call ya out and all but if your gonna come in here talking BS someone has to set you straight.

my sentiments exactly.

there is no reason to feed people bullcrap or appear better than you really are around here.

once again, if my hash reads 50% im happy. if i have a strain that reads 25-28% you can call me "god" :)

there is just no reason to brag when it comes to cannabis..... because no matter what, there is someone out there with pictures and die-hard proof to prove you wrong.

i dont have the largest gallery of all 16,773 members for nothing :)

again not one person has given me any thing other than second hand information on why what i do is impossible

im not hear to convince anyone or one up any one

mereley looking for people to share

i do what i do and get the results i get

any one willing to learn it can duplicate it quite easily

to all the spelling puncuation nazis

i have no time nor the desire to change your minds

every one i have worked with is more than pleased at their results

i have made a habit of doing things people tell me i cant

industry standards are set met and broken as a matter of course

to those who have aproached me witut ego being an issue (mine or theirs)thank you for the oppurtunity to share

it has been a blessing in so many ways

as far as my know it all attitude

im not making any claims i cant back up

and if there is one thing i know for sure its that nothing stays the same

if i beleived for one moment that something is impossible because noone else has done it or its outside the known paradigm id have walked away from this buisness along time ago

again i will reitterate

this post was put up to help me get in touch with like minded individuals

so if this dont describe you then you are wasting my time and yours by posting here

so pardon me if i fail to recognize negative input from here on out

D

I'll say it..............38% on bud is total BS. Period.

facts is facts.

thanks for taking the time.

you, me, and about 5 other people on this site have the means and ways to snake just about anything through ways and means...............

if it was out there, we in the instant internet-cannabis-world would have it.

period.

and 38% aint happenin. believe me, believe indica, believe herbal, believe whatever you want...............

but if you (not you indica) hit 25% you can come medicate with me everyday at noon. and we will be smoking your meds.

Sir Huffs a Lot-- You know bro sometimes you just have to let the naysayers be exactly that. Not exactly why some many people in the industry feel the need to get out the ruler to measure there "colas" (read peepee) ahem.

The only people I've ever met with egos as big of some of the people here are Real M.D.S , normally heart surgeons. I digress. I get where you are coming from and Want to thank you for the bits of knowledge you did share so some of the neophytes have something to ponder. I love how other people are concerned about the legalities of the way you run your "shop". Larger Yields per plant should make meds affordable for people and make it so some people don't even need to grow their full count. I have produced 4lb plants also. I have had peeps tell me thats impossible. I know better and so do you and a few others. As far as percentages of thc go, anyone that has real knowledge of this miracle plant knows that the reason each strain brings something different has to do with the pharmocological reaction of over 400 different compounds and their totality. Haze mixes do it for me, my bestie can't even get a buzz unless its a heavy indica. EVERY PERSON IS DIFFERENT I will never post a pic of anything I have done, I don't need to prove my skill or ability to anyone period. The real proof of medicines well grown and processed properly are the open minds and hearts that they leave behind and the healing that occurs as a result of the plants perfection. Thanks for Sharing bro. Danxy BY THE WAY PEOPLE.. Cut a man some slack and hear what he has to say.

Anyone whos ever grown anything can see it's a glamour shot!! Next time push more piddly buds together trying to make it look big..... Big deal AVERAGE!!!!! Dude your weed seems real wannabeish you were a wigger in school eh?? ya look like one and act like one. Your ol' lady is probably real dumb and thinks you got something goin' for ya. there must be 20 seperate buds pushed together trying to look like it BIG. But thats just your EGO!!!! :goodjob: Sorry dude just stating the facts... your dad was gay and you were the product of a laboratory experiment that started in a cheap tote from walmart.

not starting an argument dude, but the facts are the facts.

sorry man.

and.... this isnt all that either......... you gonna tell me this weighed over an ounce i suppose?:

med_gallery_17307_295_339096.jpg

because any grower here knows that your self titled "humungous bud" is 50% leaf.

just calling out facts man. you could have let it go..... but if you wanna continue to swear that your false reading of 38% was correct thats on you.

your bud is not "HUGE" and i doubt that you hit 38% either.

here's HUGE..... and its not all leaf:

med_gallery_13801_60_1785453.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_474341.jpg

not trying to show you up..... just showing that your idea of a huge bud is a bit slurred............ and so is your 38% THC. believe me, it's not out there......... regardless of what you read.

Anyone whos ever grown anything can see it's a glamour shot!! Next time push more piddly buds together trying to make it look big..... Big deal AVERAGE!!!!! Dude your weed seems real wannabeish you were a wigger in school eh?? ya look like one and act like one. Your ol' lady is probably real dumb and thinks you got something goin' for ya. there must be 20 seperate buds pushed together trying to look like it BIG. But thats just your EGO!!!! :goodjob: Sorry dude just stating the facts... your dad was gay and you were the product of a laboratory experiment that started in a cheap tote from walmart.

thanks for the kind words. enjoy your vacation.

Just when I was about to pour some honey oil on this Cindy bud..............LOL

oh snap!! :)

lol

dont worry i dont feel shown up whatsoever

there are pics of that cola cured

71gms

number one issue is your negative attitude

normal for someone that cant consistantly make high quality meds

number two your buds look light stretched over fertalized and airy

number 3 big is not my goal nor is overly high thc %

im looking for consistancy densness and over all balance

ill restate this one last time

i am a professional grower

i realize this is an ameture forum

my desire is to share knowledge that IS NOT OUT THERE

on this sight or any other that ive found

so with that said

can you oh master larf grower tell me what the allelopathic compound is that decides wich plant in a colony becomes the prime female? (in nature)

There is a small article in Novs issue of High Times about a Lab in Colorado that tests for THC, CBD, and CBN levels for some of their dispensaries, and the director of the lab says THC levels can never be higher than 25 or 26%. They use a more accurate form of testing than gas chromatography. Very interesting little article.

i thought youd never ask

quite a few things jump out at me right away when i see most gardens

first being the number of plants per light

less plants means less variables

any one who has grown large numbers of plants (acerage)knows that one strain can produce a wide variety of plants with in the spectrum of the genetics

selective cloning and mothering gives you the freedom to always be in control of the tendencies to some degree

second thing i notice is a lack of attention being paid to vassal pressure

the pressure on the root systems is directly related to the over all pressure of the plant itself

there by making it vital in the control of translocation and aspiration

my system starts with tight controls of the four main elements of indoor gardening

air,light,food,water

each strain is fairly unique as is each garden

other than a few minor changes my equipment is standard stuff

mostly what i do is use these controls to maximize the health and strength of the plant

by controling aspiration and nutrient up take and translocation while maintaining a strong flow throughout the plant i am able to exercise the plant for lack of a better word on very tightly controlled schedule

there is no one set up that is right for this

it varies vastly from room to room and place to place

a quick example:light is needed in equal intensity through out the plant

any time light is shining with less intensity on different parts of the plant it confuses the process of photosynthesis and causes uneven stomatic distension wich interferes with co2 uptake

so a sound understanding of your light and hood and how to train your plants to match that shape is super vital

just a start

forgive my lack of puncuation and grammer

after 2 strokes and a brain tumor i feel blessed to remember the words at all so i shant complain

D

There is a small article in Novs issue of High Times about a Lab in Colorado that tests for THC, CBD, and CBN levels for some of their dispensaries, and the director of the lab says THC levels can never be higher than 25 or 26%. They use a more accurate form of testing than gas chromatography. Very interesting little article.

LINK?????

From the Bulletin of the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies

MAPS - Volume 9 Number 3 Autumn 1999 - pp. 20-22

Medical Cannabis Potency Testing Project

Dale Gieringer, Ph.D.

California NORML, 2215-R Market St. Suite 278

San Francisco CA 94114 tel: (415) 563-5858

E-mail: canorml@igc.apc.org

(excerpt)

A total of 47 different samples of medical cannabis were submitted by over a half dozen different providers and patients' cooperatives ranging from California to the East Coast. Included were 42 samples of sinsemilla bud, three samples of hashish or resin; one liquid sample of a milk-based cannabis drink ("Mother's Milk"), and one capsule of an oral whole leaf preparation.

Upon analysis by GCMS,the potency of the 42 sinsemilla samples was determined to range from 10.2% to 31.6% THC, with a mean of 19.4%. These results were surprisingly high, given that the average potency of marijuana in the U.S. has been typically estimated at around 3% to 4% by NIDA, with higher grade sinsemilla ranging towards 10% - 15%. The highest potency recorded came from a sample of hashish, which registered 68.6%. Yet even a sample of Mexican commercial grade registered a surprisingly high 11%, twice what we had expected. All of this cast a troubling shadow of doubt on our test results, although it appeared likely that we were dealing with highly potent varieties.

Full Text

Guest Mr_smith

i thought youd never ask

quite a few things jump out at me right away when i see most gardens

first being the number of plants per light

less plants means less variables

any one who has grown large numbers of plants (acerage)knows that one strain can produce a wide variety of plants with in the spectrum of the genetics

selective cloning and mothering gives you the freedom to always be in control of the tendencies to some degree

second thing i notice is a lack of attention being paid to vassal pressure

the pressure on the root systems is directly related to the over all pressure of the plant itself

there by making it vital in the control of translocation and aspiration

my system starts with tight controls of the four main elements of indoor gardening

air,light,food,water

each strain is fairly unique as is each garden

other than a few minor changes my equipment is standard stuff

mostly what i do is use these controls to maximize the health and strength of the plant

by controling aspiration and nutrient up take and translocation while maintaining a strong flow throughout the plant i am able to exercise the plant for lack of a better word on very tightly controlled schedule

there is no one set up that is right for this

it varies vastly from room to room and place to place

a quick example:light is needed in equal intensity through out the plant

any time light is shining with less intensity on different parts of the plant it confuses the process of photosynthesis and causes uneven stomatic distension wich interferes with co2 uptake

so a sound understanding of your light and hood and how to train your plants to match that shape is super vital

just a start

forgive my lack of puncuation and grammer

after 2 strokes and a brain tumor i feel blessed to remember the words at all so i shant complain

D

This is theroy, I think we would like to hear specific practices that you use based upon said theroy.

Also, it still kinda seems like you are on here just to make a buck..

Archived