2 Lbs Per 1 K Of Light

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive developed a system over 30 yrs of growing that yeilds 2 lbs per light lie clock work

with certain strains yeilds of up to 3.5 are possible

drop line if youd like to know more

Douglas

first, welcome to the site..................

second, why not just share?

i have a grow journal showcasing 1000grams from 1000watts. (2.2 pounds)

no secrets........ no private messages.

let it all out bud!! :)

put it in the air!!

once again.......... welcome.

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f131/ is the main home of the MPB bucket system. There are several other systems based around growing trees with vertical bulbs on each side of the plant.

Might be legal to harvest, if you take only the tops and throw the rest of the buds and trim in a bucket of alcohol/solvent.

Oh, and welcome Sirhuffsalot! I would love to hear more about your system.

i dont just let it out cuz theres no short answers

that room was in washington state where the laws are different

my yeild and my thc % are higher than anything ive seen using many diferent strains

my biggest yeilder so far being dutch treat

and im sorry if im looking to charge for my knowledge but ...no im not really

i spent 30 yrs growing and 8 trs in college learning what i know and no one was sharing with me at that time

or during the 4 yrs i did in this state for growing in 90s

my system is garunteed 2 lbs per light for an ameture

any one with a few years under their belt and a firm grasp of translocation chemistry should yeild much better

HUH?

On the lighter side only caregivers with 5 patients should be looking to get this method dry usable amount limits are dangerous to toy with especially nowadays .

HUH? you don't understand that some strains yield more in the same perfect environments? you can't yield 2 pounds under any light with some plants, even if they had a year of veg. the strain "pure kush" or any autoflowers are an example.

if you think 2 pounds is a limiting factor for you then discover something called hash.

many styles can achieve this too, SCROG, SOG, vertical, trees, NFT, DWC, coco coir, soil, not rocket science at all but it has to be under HID lighting with a high yielding strain.

HUH? you don't understand that some strains yield more in the same perfect environments? you can't yield 2 pounds under any light with some plants, even if they had a year of veg. the strain "pure kush" or any autoflowers are an example.

if you think 2 pounds is a limiting factor for you then discover something called hash.

many styles can achieve this too, SCROG, SOG, vertical, trees, NFT, DWC, coco coir, soil, not rocket science at all but it has to be under HID lighting with a high yielding strain.

first, in defense of KB, i do not believe that he meant any disrespect. we have so many "newer" members that play the same "sneaky game" that it appeared you were playing..... and in the end, its all about somebody wanting money for something that is available for free.

serioulsy, KB=good guy.

moving on, +rep to you for aknowledging that there is no "secret" for a 1g/1w harvest. its more about strain and the work you put into it....... and also how well you know your strain.

anyways, yes....... the "2-4day harvest" is something that has been spread across this site more than once.

if you have patients that use medibles you are golden...... if you do not, you better get into medibles yourself or be prepared to make a donation somewhere :)

there is no harm and no lawlessness in harvesting multiple ounces today, boiling them down tonight, and then harvesting multiple ounces again tomorrow.......

when its all said and done, depending on patient needs, you can just hang the last chunk for smokables.

yes, 2-3-4-5 pound harvests can be done 100% legally as the laws are written at this very moment.

just not all in one day.

im not trying to take anyones money but sharing is two way street

so as the post said if your not doing that much we need to talk

my system is a results of years of study and practice

im currntly in a place that i cant even afford mds

so lets share

ive been working in the mmj feild for years and have familarized my self with the local laws

if you not intersted in sharing with me and learning what i have to share then why bother reponding

im not trying to take anyones money but sharing is two way street

so as the post said if your not doing that much we need to talk

my system is a results of years of study and practice

im currntly in a place that i cant even afford mds

so lets share

ive been working in the mmj feild for years and have familarized my self with the local laws

if you not intersted in sharing with me and learning what i have to share then why bother reponding

YEAH!!!

now we getting somewhere :)

you wanna trade some hands-on or internet or phone "pro-help" for whatever you can get your hands on.....

trade....

nice....

now you will get some action :)

it sounds like a massive ego but i really havent seen a room that does what mine do consistanlty

lol, sounds like a massive ego, but you have not fully explored the journals on this site.

there are more than three with tons of readily available help to get certain strains to certain points.

where's the pics?? :)

any member will tell ya.... I LOVE PICS :)

and i state once again if your getting these numbers regularly and without growing glow in the dark chemmed out sparkler weed than this post is not for you

my system will maximize any strain

and can be run by a complete novice

most of the post ive seen here are based on info garnished from the old standard hit or miss trial and error methods

my system as ive stated is built from the ground up starting with the collective knowledge of 30 yrs of growing and a masters in ag sci from the best school in america (msu)

ive no desire to educate any one whos not wiling to listen to hard science

or wishes to put their ideas against mine

im only looking for win win situations

How many plants are under the 1k. I'm using the KISS method in 6 1/2 gal pots and getting 4 1/2 to 6 ounces per plant under 1000k with 6 plants per light and doing absolutely nothing in the way of work. I use Pro-Mix HP and add lime, bone meal, blood meal, kelp meal, and magnesium sulfate into the Pro-mix. All I have to do then is adjust the ph of the water.

i use 33 gal laundry totes

1 plant per light

the soil mix is very light mostly pearlite and fox farm light warrior

nuts vary according to strains

i used the vanderzwaan aquaflakes complete system with these strains because it seems to flush better than any other

any good digi ballast is sufficient

hortilux hps for flower mh for veg

veg 60 days

these strains are dutch treat and ak47

sunsystem vented hoods (wich havent ben vented yet in the pic i posted )

my system isnt as reliant on equip and veg as it is a good basic understanding of the plants behavior

thats why i say there are no short answers

for instance

different strains are better at maintaining there own internal temp than others allowing you to run lights closer

but that can aslo be affected by different nutrients and other conditions

and so on

its my understanding of the whole system from a microbial point upwards that i feel makes me succsessfull

you say it's so easy it's one for the newbs but i think newbs have the hardest time understanding the main component of your setup "good basic understanding of the plants behavior"

33 gallons of fox farm light warrior and 1K per plant is pretty expensive to run. not to mention start up costs. 600 watt HPS is the most effiecent light out there.

i bet you could improve your results with smart pots, texas tomato cages, coco coir, house and garden nutrient's coco a/b and drip clean.

your pictures are impressive but you are no master. always room for improvement. what's your veg time, this does matter in my experience.

i think my chemdog cutting that could out yield your strains but i don't know for sure, i yielded pretty close to 2 pounds off of a single 600 HPS, i've got a handle on the cherry ak 47 when i'm ready for it, i'll find out then. dutch treat sounds like schwag, no offense. won't cut it next to the kushes, diesels, chems, hazes out there.

Archived