Selling Question

Okay I've searched the site and couldn't find an answer after mucho reading so maybe someone can answer this, can a patient sell to another patient that has a legal card without being they're caregiver and/or can they sell to a legal dispensary?

Thanks, I know this has probably already been discussed but I couldn't find it..

You cannot sell marijuana you can only recieve compensation in the form of a donation please be carefull using the word selling for any subject reguarding this law.

Forgive me me if i sound like im being bossy i just do not want law enforcment to use our written words against us in their quest to kill the law altogether.

While the word "sell" is not my first choice of words, it is used in the law, as is compensation.

"Any registered qualifying patient or registered primary caregiver who sells marihuana to someone who is not allowed to use marihuana for medical purposes under this act... "

I do agree with KD though, about the perception that the word sell puts out when used in conjunction with marijuana. Some stereotypes and images are going to be very hard to overcome.

Realistically too, the compensation part should be far overshadowed by the fact it is between 2 Legal Patients.

It is a private transaction, it is in their (patients) opinion, related to their licensed use of Cannabis as a Legitamate, Legal Medicine.

We have to be able, due to the logistics involved, allowed some latitude on how to sustain/maintain a source of product of somekind. IMHO

You cannot sell marijuana you can only recieve compensation in the form of a donation please be carefull using the word selling for any subject reguarding this law.

Forgive me me if i sound like im being bossy i just do not want law enforcment to use our written words against us in their quest to kill the law altogether.

NOWHERE in the law does it say this or even imply this. No court ruling has supported this. Why does this bad information continue to persist?

It is so hard to see this country here at this place in time being so good, but so messed up in many areas. We are seriously having to have a discussion, in the United States, whether it is legal for 1 human to assist another human by offering a safe, herbal remedy for relief of some suffering. For some of us this is so depressing, wrong, heartbreaking, that we are forced by some who want to rule over others without our consent (tyranny) to do their will and not our own.

Good luck working with stateists trying to craft some new rules or laws that our rulers can be swayed to go along with. Good luck continuing to vote for stateists, who rule over others based on their own opinions and the fact that they beileve you do not own yourself. This whole thing is so rediculous on so many levels.

Only to your patients not to any patients,,, just yours..... Thats why they just busted all those dispencs. Rulings still not in on patient to patient transfers as your asking about. Be careful

If that was LEOs' only reason, they wouldn't have a case. Believe it is in how you chose to interprit things. Apparentley it's a little controversial to operate a dispensary in the State currentley. Patient to Patient, well that should not involve dispensaries, IMHO, P2P is private. P2P2P2P2CG2P=Dispensary? Thats kinda Hard to interpret for people that only have a true monocrome vision, unlike 256 level gray scale, or even Full Color or even Enhanced Vision might easily comprehend.

• 3 weeks later...

patient to Patient transfers ARE legal! No dispensarys were raided for patient to patient transfers!

For what it's worth to everyone I wrote the Medical Marihuana Program Coordinator about this and she states in one plain sentence - The law does not state this information. Therefore, you will need to consult with an attorney.

Okay I've searched the site and couldn't find an answer after mucho reading so maybe someone can answer this, can a patient sell to another patient that has a legal card without being they're caregiver and/or can they sell to a legal dispensary?

Thanks, I know this has probably already been discussed but I couldn't find it..

:sword:Mr. mister!

Your to phaqing funny!

Peace

FTW

Jim

For what it's worth to everyone I wrote the Medical Marihuana Program Coordinator about this and she states in one plain sentence - The law does not state this information. Therefore, you will need to consult with an attorney.

hmmmmmmm...... not the answer I expected, but that's how it usually goes. :(

Sb

Archived