Cg Quits Because Of Pressue From Leo

My guy and his wife quit the MM program today because they fear LEO and they do have two children to be concerned about.

He contacted the three people he was CG for and those who he accepted donations from also and explained that he will no longer be available and not to contact him or his wife.

This just sucks! My garden is at least two months away from any harvest and I cannot afford the prices being asked.

Thanks LEO

They don't belong to 3MA but have been with NORMAL for a long time. I'm coverd for this month next month a different story but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. He said its just not worth the worry at this time and if things change after November he'll probably be back. My garden will be ready in a couple months and I won't have to worry about it.

Wow, sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, though, I'm not surprised, especially in that area and in this time of overheated political posturing and in view of the activities of various sheriffs and prosecuting attorneys.

I got into this as a caregiver because I love growing these plants, and to help out a friend. Now, though, I find myself ignoring calls for help on this board and elsewhere, because I'm also scared.

If your guy is on this forum, I think it would be appreciated if he could write up his story and his position for us.

A sad, sad story, especially as the black market continues to thrive. :(

My guy and his wife quit the MM program today because they fear LEO and they do have two children to be concerned about.

He contacted the three people he was CG for and those who he accepted donations from also and explained that he will no longer be available and not to contact him or his wife.

This just sucks! My garden is at least two months away from any harvest and I cannot afford the prices being asked.

Thanks LEO

That is why Compassion Clubs are so Important and

one of the reason i started our Compassion Club ...

No One should have to go w/out Meds ...

I've got numbers from our members and they have

numbers they can call ...

We re becoming more like a Family :thumbsu:

Fear is a motivator.

But if you know you are legal, there is not much to fear. If you let fear run your life, you're already doomed.

I mean even if you don't get anywhere near anything controversial, you can still be harassed and jailed for doing nothing.

I don't trust cops to do the right thing. I know some do, but way too many doing very bad things.

I understand the fear, but you can't give in to it.

i've turned down 3 patients this past month asking for me to be their CC,i'm a patient now and for a lot of reasons i'm hasitant to take the plunge...not the least of concerns is that legal CC are getting arrested and havivg to prove their legal,citys,townships, are putting moritoriums on Disps.and CC's.i don't want to be stuck with thousands in new equipment,and have it all impounded by LEO..its a shame because i think thats what LEO wants.to make us all so scared,we beat ourselfs into submission to their will..even a patient to patient transfer doesn't feel "safe"to me,but i'm a scaridy cat...lol...zzb

• 2 weeks later...

i've turned down 3 patients this past month asking for me to be their CC,i'm a patient now and for a lot of reasons i'm hasitant to take the plunge...not the least of concerns is that legal CC are getting arrested and havivg to prove their legal,citys,townships, are putting moritoriums on Disps.and CC's.i don't want to be stuck with thousands in new equipment,and have it all impounded by LEO..its a shame because i think thats what LEO wants.to make us all so scared,we beat ourselfs into submission to their will..even a patient to patient transfer doesn't feel "safe"to me,but i'm a scaridy cat...lol...zzb

Tell them to PM me! loll

Thanks LEO

They don't belong to 3MA but have been with NORMAL for a long time. I'm coverd for this month next month a different story but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. He said its just not worth the worry at this time and if things change after November he'll probably be back. My garden will be ready in a couple months and I won't have to worry about it.

call the ACLU. they are looking for victims of LEO and city harassment

Fear is a motivator.

But if you know you are legal, there is not much to fear. If you let fear run your life, you're already doomed.

I mean even if you don't get anywhere near anything controversial, you can still be harassed and jailed for doing nothing.

I don't trust cops to do the right thing. I know some do, but way too many doing very bad things.

I understand the fear, but you can't give in to it.

when there are kids involved, It is not worth the risk for most people! You know even if you are legal, they can still mess with you and do, and once dhs is involved, your screwed, they have no compasion, some of the old timers or people who have never used weed, dont think it should be legal and consider it worst then alcohol!

Dhs does not need a search warrant, well maybe they do, but they will get in your house real quick when they try, there will be no time to get rid of your grow or anything!

Im sorry about your c.g stopping at this time, sometimes you just have to go with your gut feeling (paraonia will save you) I wouldnt want to put my kids thru it! legal or not I will be looked at as a drug user if they find my grow! Unfortunatly that is the way our world is!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived