Bubblegrower's Blueberry Patch

Grow Thread

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BG:"but i do have some complaints about the plant itself. maybe more like observations.

the BB seems to be a lot more finicky than people make it out to be. i have grown NUMEROUS strains that gave me less problems on the first run.

i'll get into the growing aspect of it later today.......... after i turn blue :)" BG End

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anxiously waiting your observations as I have one ( origin unknown ) going now, curious to see your opinion.

glad to see you on GP brandan :)

Yea, someone mentioned the name somewhere i i looked them up. Plus i was looking into chernobyl because i was inspired to breed :) then allot of that site is about breeding and trying stuff, tons of good info, so i had to set up a journal :jig:

Looking Great BG!

I can almost taste the Blueberries from here.......

Except at the moment, I'm tasting Lemon Cakey! ;)

I'm growing some White Berry right now. I wonder what strain (breeder) the Blueberry DNA is? Anybody know if there is a standard? I should ask the guy I got them from, I suppose.

i only had mild coloring, but then my little room hasnt been getting below 70° at night either. the plants in the breeding room get VERY cold at night and there is some SERIOUS blueness going on in there. going to let those ones go another week or so to be positive all the beans are done cooking.

Can you elaborate more on the coloring? Temperature has an effect on hue/color?

Yea, someone mentioned the name somewhere i i looked them up. Plus i was looking into chernobyl because i was inspired to breed :) then allot of that site is about breeding and trying stuff, tons of good info, so i had to set up a journal :jig:

What is this GP you speak of, kind sir?

Can you elaborate more on the coloring? Temperature has an effect on hue/color?

What is this GP you speak of, kind sir?

yes, some strains turn colors if you can produce cool temps during flower. specifically the last few weeks. low 60°'s is best. some strains will change color no matter what the flower room temp, but the majority of color in cannabis comes from cool temps in flower.

GP = greenpassion.com shhh. thats a secret.

Nice grow ! BB looks great !

Hopefully its not too late to get my name on the list

F2 Blueberry

AbsoluteRoyal

Big J

Brandan

TajMahal

bubbleberrykush

ganjawarrior

jb32172

ToadInCan

Stewedscrewed

miko

LongHairBri

Royal Smoke

*John*

Burn14me

Sledge

seefdro

sfldg

burn14me

Dilligaf

JIPO

Mibrains

kindbuds

afi

Hempcheff

Mike Sativa

Bubbledick (moby dick x white widow x arjans haze) x Blueberry

miko

bubbleberrykush

ganjawarrior

ToadInCan

Michiganmedclones

escobar

LongHairBri

Sledge

Brandan

1337Gr33n!

sfldg

Royal Smoke

scrogbubbles

Dilligaf

JIPO!!!

Mibrains

kindbuds

TajMahal

afi

AbsoluteRoyal

Hempcheff

Nice grow BG, it's been great to follow!!

F2 Blueberry

AbsoluteRoyal

Big J

Brandan

TajMahal

bubbleberrykush

ganjawarrior

jb32172

ToadInCan

Stewedscrewed

miko

LongHairBri

Royal Smoke

*John*

Burn14me

Sledge

seefdro

sfldg

burn14me

Dilligaf

JIPO

Mibrains

kindbuds

afi

Hempcheff

Mike Sativa

Shadeleaf

Bubbledick (moby dick x white widow x arjans haze) x Blueberry

miko

bubbleberrykush

ganjawarrior

ToadInCan

Michiganmedclones

escobar

LongHairBri

Sledge

Brandan

1337Gr33n!

sfldg

Royal Smoke

scrogbubbles

Dilligaf

JIPO!!!

Mibrains

kindbuds

TajMahal

afi

AbsoluteRoyal

Hempcheff

right on shadeleaf. thanks for the kind words.

as far as the bean list goes........... as of right now, everyone on the list will be taken care of in the next couple weeks........ but the list is getting pretty long.

im not saying the list has to end........... but the new line of plants going into the breeding room is ready to go, and its going to look identical..... a clone of the same BB male, a clone of the same BB female, and 2 bubbledick females.......... so the list goes on. as does the next round in the breeding room........... but the next round of beans is a good 50-60 days away.....

after this next run in the breeding room, i will be breeding BB x Lemoncake :)

i just dribbled some water on the cubes. tomorrow i will start the humboldt roots. in 3 days i will fill the tote with half strength general organics nutes, throw stones in, and let them go :)

A question if I may? Is that 1/2 strength of the Lucas Method, or 1/2 strength manufacturers recommendations for the seedlings?

Thank you!

Archived