Hydro-Shop Of Horrors

Grow Thread

childish? yes, definitely.

but im a little irate about an old man down in fort wayne, IN.

he owns a hydro store called:

Name: Koch Hydroponics Phone: (260) 422-1941 Address: 1627 Wells St.

Fort Wayne, IN 46808-3281

here they are on the better business bureau : http://www.bbb.org/northernindiana/business-reviews/hydroponics-equipment-and-supplies/koch-hydroponics-in-fort-wayne-in-90004618

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyways, back in april/may...... after i had moved from cali, but before i moved here to MI, i lived down in indiana.

i bought A LOT of stuff from these guys. i was stocking and getting excited to build my new room.

i mean $7k+

so after 4 months, i had a chance to pop back in last weekend. nice visit.... blew a couple hundred just for the hell of it (getting away from the inlaws after dinner).....

he had a T5 in there that i was peeking at..............

fast forward......... this afternoon, mrs. BG was down that way, and i decided i wanted that T5. i called the old man. he said $159.99+ tax

ok, no prob.

i tell him that if he could POSSIBLY (all nice and stuff, believe me) give it to me for $155 out the door i would have my wife stop right in. (thats all the cash she had on her and i do not pay via credit card out of state for anything)...............

the old man hung up on me?

i call back, he answers the phone like he totally forgot what he just did 10 seconds ago.

i say "hey jack, i'm sure you probably dont remember me, but blah blah blah" (you get the point)

he continues to tell me i could drop a dump truck full of receipts off at his store, he doesn't care because "all you fuccking potheads are jews. every one of you calls for a deal, im already giving you 10% off"......... and then he hangs up on me a 2nd time.

so anyways, i have filed a pointless complaint with the better business bureau......... but....... after i did so, i called back down to the old man, because he really had my gizzard...........

told him that i hoped he appreciated my business, and that before he hung up, he please understand that i had just filed a complaint with the BBB.

he told me to fucckk off and hung up again.

this sounds made up...... i know, i wouldnt believe it either.

but it isnt.

a little childish help tomorrow between noon and 5pm? remember to block your phone numbers :)

(260) 422-1941 :)

childish? yes, definitely.

but im a little irate about an old man down in fort wayne, IN.

he owns a hydro store called:

Name: Koch Hydroponics Phone: (260) 422-1941 Address: 1627 Wells St.

Fort Wayne, IN 46808-3281

here they are on the better business bureau : http://www.bbb.org/northernindiana/business-reviews/hydroponics-equipment-and-supplies/koch-hydroponics-in-fort-wayne-in-90004618

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyways, back in april/may...... after i had moved from cali, but before i moved here to MI, i lived down in indiana.

i bought A LOT of stuff from these guys. i was stocking and getting excited to build my new room.

i mean $7k+

so after 4 months, i had a chance to pop back in last weekend. nice visit.... blew a couple hundred just for the hell of it (getting away from the inlaws after dinner).....

he had a T5 in there that i was peeking at..............

fast forward......... this afternoon, mrs. BG was down that way, and i decided i wanted that T5. i called the old man. he said $159.99+ tax

ok, no prob.

i tell him that if he could POSSIBLY (all nice and stuff, believe me) give it to me for $155 out the door i would have my wife stop right in. (thats all the cash she had on her and i do not pay via credit card out of state for anything)...............

the old man hung up on me?

i call back, he answers the phone like he totally forgot what he just did 10 seconds ago.

i say "hey jack, i'm sure you probably dont remember me, but blah blah blah" (you get the point)

he continues to tell me i could drop a dump truck full of receipts off at his store, he doesn't care because "all you fuccking potheads are jews. every one of you calls for a deal, im already giving you 10% off"......... and then he hangs up on me a 2nd time.

so anyways, i have filed a pointless complaint with the better business bureau......... but....... after i did so, i called back down to the old man, because he really had my gizzard...........

told him that i hoped he appreciated my business, and that before he hung up, he please understand that i had just filed a complaint with the BBB.

he told me to fucckk off and hung up again.

this sounds made up...... i know, i wouldnt believe it either.

but it isnt.

a little childish help tomorrow between noon and 5pm? remember to block your phone numbers :)

(260) 422-1941 :)

Consider it done. You have no idea the depth of my depravity and my utter enjoyment in making phone calls like this.

Many of you know I was in the car business for most of my adult life and I was doing "Jerky Boy skits" before they were famous... :sword:

I even took it to extremes so much that I made the victims of my pranks interact with "other victims" in front of a small audience :pic: of my friends that had most of them rolling on the floor with laughter :lol: peeing in their pants!

*67 is a lovely thing :thumbsu:

LMAO!

Mizerman

I would be down but doesnt it cost to *67?

I am going to try to get this guy on a prank call show that he steams live on the internet called Friday Nights Cranks to call him next friday i have never watched a live prank call of his or requested a prank call but i have watched quite a few on youtube pretty funny. He usally gets under peoples skin pretty good and he'll call back if they hang up! :P:D:lol::sword::thumbsu:

ps what a di ck

I would be down but doesnt it cost to *67?

I am going to try to get this guy on a prank call show that he steams live on the internet called Friday Nights Cranks to call him next friday i have never watched a live prank call of his or requested a prank call but i have watched quite a few on youtube pretty funny. He usally gets under peoples skin pretty good and he'll call back if they hang up! :P:D:lol::sword::thumbsu:

ps what a di ck

oh this sounds fun :) but it doesnt take much for the old man to hang up :)

Guest 1TokeOverLine

Please do not buy from Worm's Way or any of its affiliates. They caved in when `Operation Green Merchant' went down and a lot of growers got busted because they snitched.

Support with link please?

1T

AH that was fun.

I called from the church line and didn't block the number. I started the call asking about specific lights, and what he would recommend, got him all excited about a good sale for the church garden :)... then we got to the discussion of whether he delivered, and he said no, but I could come down and pick it all up... SO I asked for the price... he stated something like 1500 bucks, and noted that it included a 10% discount... I asked if that included the discount for jews an potheads.... he started muttering "pothead discount" over and over, and then I asked if it would be okay if published an ad in our church newsletter commending him on his selection, knowledge and letting folks know that he offered a special discount for jews and potheads... that was the end of it.. click.

Archived