Jipo's 12 Strain Hempy Grow

Jipo

hmmmmmmm :)

ya might have to save me a couple :)

You know you're more then welcome to anything I got any time. I'm waiting for attitudes feb promo to be announced to see if I'm gonna wait it out to the first week or just make a larger order and milk some of the current promos

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know you're more then welcome to anything I got any time. I'm waiting for attitudes feb promo to be announced to see if I'm gonna wait it out to the first week or just make a larger order and milk some of the current promos

i been keepin' an eyeball on it too. still haven't procured the tangerine dream, but i think i have it now.......... not 100% till it's in my hands though :)

so an order may be in the works.

i just got F*CKED by the seed boutique and i'm not real happy at all.

i had just built trust in them over a few timely orders and then placed 2 good sized orders back-to-back...... didnt recieve either.

orders placed on dec. 3rd and dec 5th.

multiple e-mails sent.... no response.......... after 13 days i got a response with a link to icmag and a note that they were busy over the holidays.

i re-emailed them stating that i had placed my order 22 days before christmas and never heard anything back................

i pray i get the green tape from customs here soon.......... if not, i know they straight up stole $450 from me.

i been keepin' an eyeball on it too. still haven't procured the tangerine dream, but i think i have it now.......... not 100% till it's in my hands though :)

so an order may be in the works.

i just got F*CKED by the seed boutique and i'm not real happy at all.

i had just built trust in them over a few timely orders and then placed 2 good sized orders back-to-back...... didnt recieve either.

orders placed on dec. 3rd and dec 5th.

multiple e-mails sent.... no response.......... after 13 days i got a response with a link to icmag and a note that they were busy over the holidays.

i re-emailed them stating that i had placed my order 22 days before christmas and never heard anything back................

i pray i get the green tape from customs here soon.......... if not, i know they straight up stole $450 from me.

darn, why the stray from attitude?! Ironically 12/3 is my bday ;) and thats some bunny muffin, I had that happen to me with Dr.Chronic, 3 orders back to back no problems, send him a $300 order and never heard back, ironically it was right around the time HG420 (his forum) shut down as well.

only reason for stray was ship time.

was ordering from the boutique on sunday, getting it on friday........ until i placed a couple bigger orders.

Welp, ya live ya learn. That's why I've stuck with the attitude, they haven't burned me, they're not the quickest but they've never come close to letting me down!

Oh hey question but you ignored me in your thread. Sun soaker (or other 4' umbrella reflectors) How well do they hold up with 1000w lamps, thinking about converting to those but I've never ran 1kw outside of air cooled hoods...

no way bud, would never ignore you....... i musta missed it. my bad. i have missed a bit over the last couple months.

ias far as im concerned the 4' umbrellas are BUILT for 1k lamps........... nothing but great things to say about light spread..........

ya may have to spend another few dollars in exhaust, but for the spread,............... in my little room, it's worth it:

gallery_13801_60_44225.jpg

gallery_13801_60_61423.jpg

those are actually only 45" and not the full 4'.

i love them................. but im getting ready to sell 2 of them if you are interested???

i maintain a 5 x 5 area per reflector and 1k lamp

Yup how much for both, and I know you'd never ignore me, I was just being a smart donkey, if it was pressing you know I'd be hitting up your phone anyways :D I have plenty of exhaust power :lol: and probably going to get a little more after upping my room size shortly.

Hey guys, I've been slacking so here's an update. I'm starting a Feminized Pollen Project with a Super Silver Haze clone, She's far to slow to keep around for to long so I'm going to attempt to force her to form banana's with Colloidal Silver, I've been vegging this one in Soil for a few weeks, and just sent her over to flower on sunday. I have 100ppm Colloidal Silver I'm treating her with, She's getting sprayed top to bottom with it every 2-3 days. I've toyed with breeding in the past but never forcing a female plant to hermie so this may get interesting. Also speaking of hermies, my Sour Cream plant is showing some banana's on her, only a few but none the less she has been quarantined, and stripped of all her fan leaves, I'm going to leave her in the dark to try and stress her into maturity as much as possible before cutting her down. Trich wise she is very milky already, No Signs of amber and the hairs are a nice shade of pink. I have a clone of her I just sent to flower to see if its genetics or stress induced. If clone hermies as well I'll put down all the other clones of her, if not she may live on for a little while. She has a great smell to her already as well. The rest of the room is looking great, the Northern is ready @ 6 weeks, about 10% amber right now, going to give her til sunday then give her the good old axe. The bubblegum is packing on new trichs so it went from being mostly milky to about 50% 50% milky/clear again, so she's probably going to get the full 8 weeks along with the Jock Horror who is showing the same traits. The White Rhino and Great White Shark are coming up nicely should be good for week 8 as well then White Widow and Bubba Kush are looking like they'll be a close second between weeks 9-10 with the Lemon Skunk, and Finally the Hawaiian Snow and Super Silver will be finishing 12+ weeks. I'll try and get a nice set of pictures this weekend for an update.

Hey guys, I've been slacking so here's an update. I'm starting a Feminized Pollen Project with a Super Silver Haze clone, She's far to slow to keep around for to long so I'm going to attempt to force her to form banana's with Colloidal Silver, I've been vegging this one in Soil for a few weeks, and just sent her over to flower on sunday. I have 100ppm Colloidal Silver I'm treating her with, She's getting sprayed top to bottom with it every 2-3 days. I've toyed with breeding in the past but never forcing a female plant to hermie so this may get interesting. Also speaking of hermies, my Sour Cream plant is showing some banana's on her, only a few but none the less she has been quarantined, and stripped of all her fan leaves, I'm going to leave her in the dark to try and stress her into maturity as much as possible before cutting her down. Trich wise she is very milky already, No Signs of amber and the hairs are a nice shade of pink. I have a clone of her I just sent to flower to see if its genetics or stress induced. If clone hermies as well I'll put down all the other clones of her, if not she may live on for a little while. She has a great smell to her already as well. The rest of the room is looking great, the Northern is ready @ 6 weeks, about 10% amber right now, going to give her til sunday then give her the good old axe. The bubblegum is packing on new trichs so it went from being mostly milky to about 50% 50% milky/clear again, so she's probably going to get the full 8 weeks along with the Jock Horror who is showing the same traits. The White Rhino and Great White Shark are coming up nicely should be good for week 8 as well then White Widow and Bubba Kush are looking like they'll be a close second between weeks 9-10 with the Lemon Skunk, and Finally the Hawaiian Snow and Super Silver will be finishing 12+ weeks. I'll try and get a nice set of pictures this weekend for an update.

Picture.jpg

Still slacking on my pics, but I did take these, sorry for the blurryness.

gallery_6151_463_532991.jpg

Left to Right Bubble Gum, Northern Lights, Sour Cream.

Opposite before, Sc, Nl, Bg

gallery_6151_463_1609196.jpg

The Sour Cream was a bit premature, but she hermied and is about 70% milky white/ 30% clear on the trichs, so she should smoke well. The NL is about 75/25 Milky to Amber and the BG was about 90/10 Milky to Amber.

smile.jpg

:D Thanks mate! Glad to know somebodies still checking in!

Very very nice, sir!

I'm quite pleased, the sour cream has me a little upset but I'll get over it :) I can't wait to get you some real meds and away from those darn dispensaries!

Thanks man! Keeps me motivated to do this :lol: My time is becoming more and more constricted as my band and botany hobby both grow, been getting difficult and actually have been considering letting one of my patients (very close patient) move in and lend a hand because he's the only person I trust not to screw it up.

Wow, you are staying busy Jipo. I admire your work ethic and wish you much success in these areas. I may need some personal advice, so I will PM you. Grow em good, grow em green, grow em tall, grow em fruity, dank, sweet, hazy, wonderful, and beautiful!

Wow, you are staying busy Jipo. I admire your work ethic and wish you much success in these areas. I may need some personal advice, so I will PM you. Grow em good, grow em green, grow em tall, grow em fruity, dank, sweet, hazy, wonderful, and beautiful!

Ask anytime, my pm box goes to my phone!

• 3 weeks later...

Alright recap on my world and how this grow went.

Greenhouse seeds is terrible. Never again. Take 3/4's the internets word on this one, I went against it and learned the hard way. I've had nothing but Hermies, bad beans and feisty plants dealing with them. My Nirvana seeds next to them all proved to be great. I'm starting some dinafem seeds now, Will try to keep everything up to date as my workload is lightening finally.

gallery_6151_463_1618438.jpg

This is my reason for being MIA. To complete flower room construction. 12'x12'x9'. Going to throw 2 600w lamps in shortly to compliment the 1000w shown in the pic.

Now for the actual survivors that have been smoked, I will say I cannot complain with the quality of the bud from the GHS plants, just the size of the plants, the attitude I got from them and the mass amount of banana's and male flowers I've had to deal with :\

White Rhino - By far one of my all time favorites, GHS's is a great tasting and smoking bud, tons of expansion from the hit, a very nice blend of body and head, mostly on the body side but not overwhelming.

White Widow - Another long time favorite, more on the sativa side this strain set me back a few hours, great taste, slightly fruity somewhat fuely. Chunky dense buds, not huge buds but very very long dense buds. She was unfortunately part hermie if that makes sense, I didnt' notice til I was cutting her but the bottom 3 buds on the bottom 2 nodes all had male flowers tucked between the stem and the bud. Haven't ever seen a plant seperate itself like that, everything above those points was perfectly fine, but about 6-8 buds had flowers, only 2 buds ended up seeded.

Lemon Skunk - Flavor, Flavor, Flavor. top 5 tastiest strains ever, almost a overwhelming amount of lemon and flavor, the high was very heady, not the most potent either, but it was a very very nice relaxing mild body buzz with a pretty soaring head rush, very creeper as well.

BubbaKush - Not the clone only cali strain, but was a fantastic strain. The buds themselves were beautiful, beyond dense rock hard bud, all quite long and very very red. They were the most uniform shapes all well, I really couldn't be any happier with the strain minus the size, its a great strain for people with height restrictions but it stays very very low, she finished about 2.5' I took a clone and vegged for 6 weeks, still really short I just sent it to flower last weekend going to see if she turns out any larger in a 5 gallon dwc bucket vs 3gallon hempy.

The Hawaiian Snow is still flowering, about 2-3 weeks left on her, she's massive and falling all over herself :lol:

The Great White Shark is still drying, will have a short report on her next week.

Nirvana Strains

Northern Lights - Fantastic as always. Nothing out of the ordinary here, plant loves to be topped, packs on thick christmas tree shaped buds very dense, stays really orange and finishes in 7 weeks. I love this plant.

Bubbalicious - One of the few I didn't clone at all, regrettably. Amazing flavor and smell, like bazooka gum, I was amazed at how close it smelled to pink bubble gum. For her height she was very heavy and by far one of the most trich infested plants I've ever seen in my life.

Jock Horror - Great, great, great strain. Mine started to show a little purple, finished out in 9.5 weeks, huge stretch going into flower, tons of growth and giant buds, a lot of fox tailing and lots of leaves make her a complain to trim though. But it was all worth it. I have a few clones of her floating around, 1 in flower right now looking happy as can be in dwc.

DNA Sour Cream - Had to chop her early because of banana's, figured out what my problem was and I'm flowering out another hoping it was my fault for the banana's and not genetics. If all goes well with the mother this will be one of my favorites, the premature (7.5 weeks) strain was Heavy, stanky, great tasting, heavy sour and heavy fuel tastes stack up in her.

Oh and the super silver haze got to out of control. she's 10 weeks in, still not close to being done, and at a new nice home down the road where she can stretch out and take in all the light she can handle. I'll get back on that one when I get the call that she's ready. :D

Grown alot of the GHS 5 packs myself. Me I hated the White Rhino, it was awful all the way round. My Lemon Skunk was the best keeper I found from there, great taste and high. My garden was 3/15 hermies from GHS feminized seeds as well btw. The Super Silver Haze was amazing as well, mine went 12-13 weeks. I have had pheno's from my MNS packs turn out similiar.

Archived