Jipo's 12 Strain Hempy Grow

Jipo

YOYOYO JIPO, what up man I tried to pm u but ur inbox is full i think. I have a important question for you about ur probation I meet with the judge next week to get my probation terms changed so i can use. I was wondering what county you are in and the name of the judge and probation officer if you dont mind me asking. Thanks alot. Ps NIce looking plants!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is high standard, advanced technique, rock and roll growin' Jipo! Nice little forest you have growing there my friend!

As always thank you sir. I wouldn't call this an advanced technique, I ran hempys to actually show people how incredibly simple it can get. ;)

YOYOYO JIPO, what up man I tried to pm u but ur inbox is full i think. I have a important question for you about ur probation I meet with the judge next week to get my probation terms changed so i can use. I was wondering what county you are in and the name of the judge and probation officer if you dont mind me asking. Thanks alot. Ps NIce looking plants!

I responded in that thread, and I cleared the box shoot me a pm I'll hit you back.

Busy weekend, construction of my room is almost done! I had a most unfortunate drywall falling and nearly executing my northern lights incident though, shaved off a easy 30% of the nodes but it looks like she'll be alright, just a bit lighter then she would have. These are more pics from the other day, busy weekend got me to lazy to take any new pics.

gallery_6151_463_2436202.jpg

[imghttp://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/uploads/1295208646/gallery_6151_463_1580518.jpg][/img]

gallery_6151_463_2448427.jpg

gallery_6151_463_1348811.jpg

gallery_6151_463_1187022.jpg

Some of this weekends work

gallery_6151_463_857712.jpg

gallery_6151_463_2413694.jpg

gallery_6151_463_1673552.jpg

:dodgyrun:

Looking good man! I'm going to do my buckets like yours. I was thinking I was going to line them up in rows, but this way looks easier and better anyways!

Those aren't how I'm going to run them, they will be in a similar pattern, that's just how they were after I pushed em up into a corner. The straight method would probably flow better but I'm trying to maximize the amount of buckets under a 1000w footprint.

Things are looking good bro. :thumbsu:

Thanks!! Don't know how I didn't see this yesterday. I'm still wanting to trade some genetics here soon, I just gotta find some time busy life is busy. :(

I can't believe that we caught the Burger King watching your grow journal Jipo!sailortrek.gif

:lol: That creepy donkey king just made my morning!!

The Mommies and some Children

gallery_6151_463_2071747.jpg

Northern Lights

gallery_6151_463_1677924.jpg

White Widow

gallery_6151_463_420541.jpg

Sour Cream

gallery_6151_463_1470632.jpg

Some nute burn, They're revegging as I took them about a week into bud so they've been very touchy for the last week or so, they seem to be coming out of it now though.

gallery_6151_463_1007863.jpg

For being the most burnt one, she sure is happy under the water.

gallery_6151_463_789325.jpg

Babies!!! They're all just starting to establish roots.

looking swell jippers!! getting there :)

keep on chuggin' :goodjob: :goodjob:

Thanks! You know I will, The totes going well, going to build another one this weekend with some stand alone buckets as well.

:goodjob:Thanks for the updated pics Jipo my friend! Lookin' good there dude! You should be proud.

I'm quite pleased with a lot of this room, there's a few that let me down that I had hopes up for, but some of the underdogs like the jock horror and hawaiian snow really impressed me heading into flower, the Northern and Jock horror look about 50-60% milky already too!!

Looking good Jipo!

What kind of pumps do you use? I know when I made the switch, my plants loved it and took off!

Right now I've got this 70lpm active air pump running 2 stones in a 10 gallon tote :lol:413wWwj19pL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

But I've got the 45lpm 6 outlet one coming to run 2 veg totes with and this one is going to run my 8 bucket recirc setup, then I'm thinking about getting another 12 outlet pump and doing 12 stand alone buckets as well

Right now I've got this 70lpm active air pump running 2 stones in a 10 gallon tote :lol:413wWwj19pL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

But I've got the 45lpm 6 outlet one coming to run 2 veg totes with and this one is going to run my 8 bucket recirc setup, then I'm thinking about getting another 12 outlet pump and doing 12 stand alone buckets as well

OMG! What do you leave about 8 inches between the water and the net pots? :lol:

OMG! What do you leave about 8 inches between the water and the net pots? :lol:

The waters right below them :lol: its rather silly I'll take a pic inside of there today. Its bubbling so hard and so much it looks like foam on top of the water. The plants are loving it, and I actually just bit the bullet on another 8 outlet pump after posting that, gonna go get 8 more buckets and lids after work along with that second tote, then have 2 veg totes and 16 flower buckets, with my 2 mothers that leaves me 10 plants to play with organics and keep some hempys floating around :)

The waters right below them :lol: its rather silly I'll take a pic inside of there today. Its bubbling so hard and so much it looks like foam on top of the water. The plants are loving it, and I actually just bit the bullet on another 8 outlet pump after posting that, gonna go get 8 more buckets and lids after work along with that second tote, then have 2 veg totes and 16 flower buckets, with my 2 mothers that leaves me 10 plants to play with organics and keep some hempys floating around :)

I have done similar to this,,run high p.s.i. air into 10 gal. tubs. Plants go balistic,,at some point, too much air may be overkill but,,wth.

I have done similar to this,,run high p.s.i. air into 10 gal. tubs. Plants go balistic,,at some point, too much air may be overkill but,,wth.

Yup its def overkill, and not permanent either, but I figure if I got the pump here and my buckets aren't ready to be running because I don't have any big plants in net pots I might as well stuff as much into as little as possible :lol: (thats what she said)

I'm thinking about doing 2 x 18gallon totes and just nixing the 10 gallon or maybe donating it to someone in need, the 10 gallons nice but it is very shallow and I don't want the roots to tangle up.

:thumbsu: 10 gallon roots

gallery_13801_60_84573.jpg

That looks like 10 gallons of water in a bigger tote though. My 10 gallon tote is a 10 gallon tote, only holds about 4 gals of water with the net pots, its about 6" deep, very shallow. I'm gonna keep it in rotation for now, I got a 18 gallon tote and all my buckets yesterday so I'll be building those up tonight or tomorrow then hopefully wrapping up my room so I can let my babies stretch out a little bit :lol:

Archived