Jipo's 12 Strain Hempy Grow

Jipo

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the sterilite 10gal totes (shown above) hold 6gals of water EXACTLY.

the roughneck 10gal totes are 4" shorter than the sterilite...... sterilite is the way to go :)

Ahhh I def have roughneck for the one. I have an 18gallon I'm gonna build up tonight then probably go get another 18 gallon shortly after :lol:

6 gallons gets the water level to the bottom of a 5" netpot..... either flexnets or hard nets..... its the same.

I'll keep this is mind as well next time :lol:

you running the true lucas??

you can get away with a dump/quick flush at the flip to flower, and then i usually try to sneak another one in after about 3-4 weeks in flower.

i have run them for 5 weeks in veg without ever dumping/flushing....................... but not recommended to newer growers.

you will be fine though jipo..... run them till bloom time, then dump.

you running the true lucas??

you can get away with a dump/quick flush at the flip to flower, and then i usually try to sneak another one in after about 3-4 weeks in flower.

i have run them for 5 weeks in veg without ever dumping/flushing....................... but not recommended to newer growers.

you will be fine though jipo..... run them till bloom time, then dump.

Yeah true lucas and bloom they will transfer from totes to 5 gallon buckets anyways so that'll be new water, and 1 dump mid flower easy enough as well :D

hit me up in pm or via text......... thats gonna be quickest right now :thumbsu:

cell text best.

Yeah I always forget I got your # :lol: I haven't had anything that pressing either, just things that come to mind, All I have right now is the 1 tote running, I got the first couple clones for my perpetual rooting and then a whole lot of work left before I can move into my new room :D

That looks like 10 gallons of water in a bigger tote though. My 10 gallon tote is a 10 gallon tote, only holds about 4 gals of water with the net pots, its about 6" deep, very shallow. I'm gonna keep it in rotation for now, I got a 18 gallon tote and all my buckets yesterday so I'll be building those up tonight or tomorrow then hopefully wrapping up my room so I can let my babies stretch out a little bit :lol:

I just gotta tell ya, from my own experience... BubbleGrower's done all the math on this. :bow: Ten gallon totes are all you need. Right on through flower. They'll be packed in there, those roots will, but 18 gaqllon totes blow the budget. I think it took me more than twice as many nutes to run 18 gallons, and the results were no better. Ya just gotta trust this guy! He's not holding anything back! Try it, you will like it! :thumbsu:

I just gotta tell ya, from my own experience... BubbleGrower's done all the math on this. :bow: Ten gallon totes are all you need. Right on through flower. They'll be packed in there, those roots will, but 18 gaqllon totes blow the budget. I think it took me more than twice as many nutes to run 18 gallons, and the results were no better. Ya just gotta trust this guy! He's not holding anything back! Try it, you will like it! :thumbsu:

i gotta +rep that............ just just because you are agreeing with me......... but because you are telling it like it is :)

10gal is really the way to go....... anything bigger is a waste of water/nutes/time/energy... and the 10gal roughneck suck... they are sturdy as hell, but too shallow.... the extra lid space isnt worth the 4" in height that you give up..... sterilite is the best thing poppin' right now........ perfect size.

Lookin great Jipo! Keep up the good work!

Thanks man!!

:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Thanks!!

Oh I know, I've followed bubblegrower since I was just a little lad with 2 hempy buckets in my moms storage room, theres been many a lesson learned and much respect for him. I'm not worried about better results everything will go into 5 gallon buckets come flowering time.

i gotta +rep that............ just just because you are agreeing with me......... but because you are telling it like it is :)

10gal is really the way to go....... anything bigger is a waste of water/nutes/time/energy... and the 10gal roughneck suck... they are sturdy as hell, but too shallow.... the extra lid space isnt worth the 4" in height that you give up..... sterilite is the best thing poppin' right now........ perfect size.

I'll see if I can find em I know they only had 10gal roughnecks at my local lowes. Also my cousin is writing an app for android and iphones for the lucas method addback formula so it can be mindless to figure out the addback amounts of for those who aren't mathematically inclined. :D I'll keep you all posted throughout.

keep it up jipo!! THREAD PINNED :thumbsu:

legendary_t_shirt-p2355881555492181074028_400.jpg

:dodgyrun: Woohoo! I was gonna ask you about pinning this so I didn't lose it all the time :lol:

I'll see if I can find em I know they only had 10gal roughnecks at my local lowes. Also my cousin is writing an app for android and iphones for the lucas method addback formula so it can be mindless to figure out the addback amounts of for those who aren't mathematically inclined. :D I'll keep you all posted throughout.

meijer has the sterilite.... so does target and k-mart.

now that i have droided myself, i have been VERY interested in making an app or two myself....... i thought i had some great ideas, but yours rocks...... YOU MUST let me know ASAP when its done...... i gotta have that one.

p.s.

i played angry birds for like 10 hours straight yesterday...... talk about addicting

meijer has the sterilite.... so does target and k-mart.

now that i have droided myself, i have been VERY interested in making an app or two myself....... i thought i had some great ideas, but yours rocks...... YOU MUST let me know ASAP when its done...... i gotta have that one.

p.s.

i played angry birds for like 10 hours straight yesterday...... talk about addicting

:lmao:!! I Love angry birds, had it on my iphone too, once the app gets done we're going to port it to Apple Market place for iphone users as well granted apple approves it. Android market is much more lenient, but yeah I figured what a great idea instead of writing out the formula by hand why not just write a app with 4 inputs that runs the calculation for me, then figured if I'm going to do it I might as well release it to the public, only problem is I can't code but my cousin can :lol: So I pawned it off on him. :D

So I ended up building the 18 gallon tote and already decided to get rid of it, way to heavy and way to much water to deal with in veg :lol: My mom donated 2 14 gallon roughneck totes to me though, they're much shorter and the lids are a lot studier then the sterlite as well. To worn out to take pics or finish building the totes this weekend, but I'll snap some new pics tonight, the bubblelicious and jock horror have 80% milky trichromes already, week 5 yesterday. They're packing on nice amounts of mass as well so I'm looking forward to seeing them finish out very early, just keeping an eye out for the amber alert ;)

Alright its picture day!!! I labeled some of these wrong when I named the image files, I think I've got it figured out for which is which now though :lol:

Flower

gallery_6151_463_1100771.jpg

Overview

gallery_6151_463_156870.jpg

White Widow

gallery_6151_463_2046114.jpg

Super Silver

gallery_6151_463_262368.jpg

Sour Cream

gallery_6151_463_1841053.jpg

Northern Lights

gallery_6151_463_1788410.jpg

Lemon Skunk, Feisty little complain.

gallery_6151_463_1182024.jpg

Jock Horror

gallery_6151_463_2793851.jpg

Hawaiian Snow

gallery_6151_463_3830787.jpg

Great White Shark

gallery_6151_463_578185.jpg

Bubba Kush

Veg

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/uploads/1296053851/gallery_6151_463_1744345.jpg

White Widow Mum

gallery_6151_463_631335.jpg

Sour Cream Mum

gallery_6151_463_1143865.jpg

Northern mum in the middle

gallery_6151_463_2022715.jpg

Top Row, Left - Bubba Kush Right Jock Horro

Bottom Row Left - Hawaiian Snow right Sour Cream

Buds!

gallery_6151_463_2739901.jpg

gallery_6151_463_334700.jpg

I'm quite angry, I somehow didn't take a full plant pic of the bubbalicious. I'm 38 days into bud, and this plant is almost ripe, smells of bazooka gum, and has 1-2 amber trichs everywhere I look already. Really mad I didn't take a clone of her now, I'm going to flush her for the next week and a half and I can't see her passing day 50. The Jock Horror is all milky triched as is the northern lights, no signs of amber yet but they're going to start there flush shortly as well.

Take a clone now. It may take 3 weeks to root, and then it will look a hot mess for a couple weeks after that..... but she will come around and you will still have her. Just gave me flashbacks with the bazooka gum thing. Been a loooong, minute. :)

:lol: This is my first "true" experience with any bubble gum strains, I've purchased what I was told was "bubblegum" in the past but it never smelled like this. I think I'm going to get pack of her seeds from nirvana, revegging a week into bud took long enough and I don't want to be down a plant that long, plus they're dirt cheap seeds and I'd like to get my hands on a taller pheno, even if she takes a little longer to finish out, this girls pretty much a 2' lolly pop.

Archived