Jipo's 12 Strain Hempy Grow

Jipo

Ummm... Not that it's any of my business or that anyone cares, but I'm surprised no one else pointed this out. Isn't it a bit obvious that the reason that the plants grown in soil are smaller is merely because the size of the containers the plants grown in soil are in are much smaller than the plant grown in the hempy bucket?

It appears to me that the plants grown in soil were grown in dinky little 2.5 or 3 gallon pots while the hempy bucket is a 5 gallon bucket... Look at those itty bitty white pots compared to that big bucket man... lol

Seems to me, an extremely unfair advantage if you're trying to compare cultivation methods...That's no comparison. CHEATER! lol...

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm... Not that it's any of my business or that anyone cares, but I'm surprised no one else pointed this out. Isn't it a bit obvious that the reason that the plants grown in soil are smaller is merely because the size of the containers the plants grown in soil are in are much smaller than the plant grown in the hempy bucket?

It appears to me that the plants grown in soil were grown in dinky little 2.5 or 3 gallon pots while the hempy bucket is a 5 gallon bucket... Look at those itty bitty white pots compared to that big bucket man... lol

Seems to me, an extremely unfair advantage if you're trying to compare cultivation methods...That's no comparison. CHEATER! lol...

I thought of that too, and while it is a 2 gallon difference, the roots didn't come close to maxing out in the soil so In my opinion while it was somewhat biased due to what was available at the time of planting, the 3 gallon buckets weren't ever rootbound thus I don't think the size of the bucket would have been overly beneficial to the soil plants, under said circumstance, and the weight is a complete landslide, even if the soil plants were double in growth they wouldn't compete, had we went for max veg time and comparison of both plants at 100% peak I'd imagine it would be more biased then your assumption.

just glad to see you here my friend.

thanks so much.

Got a computer!! Need a mouse and keyboard and I'll be a little more active with this, so far not much is happening sprouts are being sprouts, some are angry, some are very happy. I'm not overly impressed with GHS and will not be placing any more orders with them, the ones that are going well are going great, but the ratio is about 50:50 right now and I've never had this much guff from some seedlings. Oh well, live and learn, trying to keep this 12 strains, we'll see if these runts pull through and start waking up.

Total change up on everything. I acquired some tents and am switching everything to my basement for temp control issues. The sprouts are happy, all 12 look to be doing good now, my Sour Cream was getting a little slow for a few days and it literally double over night I couldn't believe her when I saw her, I knew she was gonna be something great!! The Great White and Lemon Skunk still seem to be stressing, can't quite figure it out, they're not hungry, they're not burn, the PH is perfect both in feed and run off, the roots look healthy as can be, but they seem to coming out of their "funk" The hawaiian snow was actually starting to yellow the other day so she got a nice shot of grow nutes and seems to be back to happy. Everything is on a very light Mixture of BC Grow and Micro w/ a little Technaflora sugar daddy and superthrive. They all seem to be loving the feed except the Hawaiian who need a little extra! :D Arjans haze #3 is still in the humidome, she's sprouting quite slow compared to the rest, but its my understanding that shes going to be a slowly but surely type strain.

e037346f.jpg

Don't go into the light!!!

1515e2d0.jpg

3147e886.jpg

Currently just the 400w is running until they get a little bigger and I kick on the 1kw mh for now, then switch em to hps for bud in a few weeks. Now I just need to get a patient so I can clone each one before bud and then select mommies!!

lookin good jippers.

make sure to place an ad here: http://michiganmedic...n-need-of-meds/

if all else fails, clone them all and i will find room :)

Thanks, as unhappy as the genetics made me, It kept me on my toes :lol: all my down time and I gotta get back in the swing of things :D I was thinking about putting the ad up there, but I don't wanna deal with people I don't know unfortunately that got me in a lot of trouble in California, and I won't be reliving that experience ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Alright I'm slacking I know, I fried my power supply on my home comp already and haven't gotten the $40 bucks for a new one sadly. However Here's a little update, Everything is looking healthy for the most part, a few are VERY healthy but a handful got stressed from nute burn and are coming out of there stressed phase. However my little lemon skunk has something odd going on, I've got my diagnosis but wouldn't mind a second or third opinion so here she is front and center

gallery_6151_463_373892.jpg

gallery_6151_463_530786.jpg

Very Velvety look to the leaves, they're almost puffy as well. Those are your hints. Reassure me friends :D

Heres the rest of the room, you can see the runts on the left side :(

gallery_6151_463_433691.jpg

The White Widow, Which sprouted later then all the others yet pulled through as the most vigorous girl in the room

gallery_6151_463_497945.jpg

She's already definitely a mother.

gallery_6151_463_839294.jpg

gallery_6151_463_409932.jpg

The Northern Autoflower, she's already showing signs of flowering and eating 1500ppm of nutrients no problem :lol:

gallery_6151_463_665500.jpg

Her Profile

The Super Silver Haze is oh so sativa... yummy.

gallery_6151_463_809368.jpg

Look at those lady fingers she's got :D

And the Sour Cream

gallery_6151_463_202148.jpg

She's a pretty slow grower but has shown extremely consistent and nice growth, sativa dom but you can see some indica in her.

I'm down to 11 strains because Arjans haze #3 couldn't hold on. I will definitely not be buying seeds from GHS again, however out of the 15 total seeds planted, I have 10 healthy plants, one temperamental lemon skunk and an amazing looking white widow thats about 3 weeks from transplant and looking beastly.

Cool grow journal, Jipo! That must be VERY difficult. Get ready to buy some crates and string to level that canopy! LOL

Its not easy, I hate running multiple strains but its the easiest way to get a good mommy or two. I've pretty much got which plants are going to take well to high strength feeds and which ones wont down at this point though, which makes things a lot easier and stress free, but most of them weren't happy when I upped there nutrients so that set 6 of them back probably a good week on growth. The payoff will be very nice though, I've got 3 that I'm keeping around as potential moms and after I smoke em all I'll make the call on which one or possibly 2 is going to be sticking around.

Pulled a few clones off each potential mommy, going to give them about 7-10 more days of veg to ensure my clones root and then flip the switch to 12/12. Should be a little more entertaining when each one of these girls is deserving of her own individual photo shoot when she fattens up!! :)

Morning Jipo ...

Glad to see your still kickin '

Very nice set -up and looks like your doing a Great Job... :thumbsu:

I just wanted you to that i've been watching you ... :watching:

Just have not had alot of spare time w/ the Holidays upon us

and trying to help those i can and trying to run our Compassion Club

and get to other compassion clubs ... My time is very thin ...

Plus w/ this snow fall the last two days I've been trying to dig

myself out ... It 's Killing me ....

But anyways ..... I just wanted to let you know that your doing

a Great Job my Friend ... and Thank You for All the Sharing ...

Hope Your and Yours have a very Merry Christmas ...

1292248849115.jpg

glhf

:dodgyrun: Ty.

Morning Jipo ...

Glad to see your still kickin '

Very nice set -up and looks like your doing a Great Job... :thumbsu:

I just wanted you to that i've been watching you ... :watching:

Just have not had alot of spare time w/ the Holidays upon us

and trying to help those i can and trying to run our Compassion Club

and get to other compassion clubs ... My time is very thin ...

Plus w/ this snow fall the last two days I've been trying to dig

myself out ... It 's Killing me ....

But anyways ..... I just wanted to let you know that your doing

a Great Job my Friend ... and Thank You for All the Sharing ...

Hope Your and Yours have a very Merry Christmas ...

Haha thanks Tarzan, its been getting a little lonely in my thread, going to start trying to keep it more up to date, I'm still computerless at home which is a setback though :(

Haha thanks Tarzan,

its been getting a little lonely in my thread,

going to start trying to keep it more up to date,

I'm still computerless at home which is a setback though :(

Have you ever looked at Tiger Direct ?

They been having some really Good Deals on their

barebone computers .... Their like $200 for a fairly

nice computer ...

I 've seen some really Good Prices ... :thumbsu:

Plus Im sure you could find someone to barder w/ ?

Maybe someone would trade you a computer for some of you

Quality Meds ? Just an ideal brother ? :thumbsu:

Have you ever looked at Tiger Direct ?

They been having some really Good Deals on their

barebone computers .... Their like $200 for a fairly

nice computer ...

I 've seen some really Good Prices ... :thumbsu:

Plus Im sure you could find someone to barder w/ ?

Maybe someone would trade you a computer for some of you

Quality Meds ? Just an ideal brother ? :thumbsu:

Yeah I build computers, I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to all that, mine just needs a power supply its just like everytime I get a little money another bills hows up to take it away :(

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. FIM = f*uck i missed.

if you miss on a FIM what should we call it?

hahaha,............ "i jipo'd on this fim"

:lol:

jipo = just incidental pruning only

Perfect, Missing a FIM is now a Jipo! :D

Archived