Jipo's 12 Strain Hempy Grow

Jipo

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thumbsu: Thanks Budd :thumbsu:

I'm Kool ...

I just gave 12 Bubba Kush clones away Tuesday ...

Yes I'm all Good Budd :thumbsu:

Believe it or Not ....

It's SNOWING up here in Atlanta Michigan

Swair to God ...

Just another Day in Paradise

Don't tell me that, I hate the snow :lol: I hope it stays up there for a while.

Thanks for taking care of those individual humans Dr. T. We are grateful, and this is the type of thing so many of you are about here, the compassion and service towards our fellow human beings. Please keep the snow to yourself though Doc...

Hey roo! Haven't heard from ya in a while hows everything working out?

haha i heard its snowing up north, i cant wait to go fishing back up in alpena

definately a highlight of my winter

I used to have a place about 20 minutes south of alpena, well my dad had a place :lol:

It snowed for about 1/2 hour my way as well. Love it!!! Can't wait for winter fun.

Stop talking about snow!! :P

oie_hijack.gif

Sorry " Jipo " for Highijacking your post ...

Just keeping it warmed up for those up-dated photos...

Will you hurry up ... Im not sure how much longer i can last ...

Hijack-Duke_Nukem_Mission.gif

I could get some photos, but theres not much going on but a few beans popping.. :) Construction photos will come after this weekend!

Not much for new pics :lol: 7/12 so far are peaking out. Now I'm beginning to worry about the Rhino, Widow, Church, Strawberry and Super SIlver. They haven't even shown hints of popping :(

9d167323.jpg

Tip of the day, when using a seedling heat mat, use 2 mason jar lids or hose clamps to raise the tray about 1/2" from the mat. This will keep things from over heating!

Thanks " Jipo "

Beautiful Baby Photo ... :thumbsu:

Sure be Nice to see some Construction Photos

or photo like the King of Post " Bubblegrower " post ....

I LOVE his Garden Helper ... He's a Lucky Man :thumbsu:

It all comes in due time. I'll be very photo heavy when I have something to show off :) and if I stay on good terms with my stripper girlfriend.... :D

guff ?

There is nothing more Beautiful than a

Women that knows how to Entertain a Man

Jane use to Dance for over 20 years :thumbsu:

Guff like grief only more southern :lol: and thats great!! I completely agree, nothing like some fine private entertainment!!

Still 7/12 as of this morning, Looks like the White Rhino, Strawberry Haze, White Widow, Super Silver Haze and the Church are down for the count. I'm gonna leave em for another couple of days just to see, but I'll be planting a few more beans tonight to compensate.

It all comes in due time. I'll be very photo heavy when I have something to show off :) and if I stay on good terms with my stripper girlfriend.... :D

if you fall out with her, send her my way :)

camera is always on, and the buds are usually pretty.

i will send you first choice shots :)

Still 7/12 as of this morning, Looks like the White Rhino, Strawberry Haze, White Widow, Super Silver Haze and the Church are down for the count. I'm gonna leave em for another couple of days just to see, but I'll be planting a few more beans tonight to compensate.

but, you gotta get that strawberry going first!! say another prayer, make it pop!!

ilovestrippers.jpg

ditto :)

if you fall out with her, send her my way :)

camera is always on, and the buds are usually pretty.

i will send you first choice shots :)

but, you gotta get that strawberry going first!! say another prayer, make it pop!!

ditto :)

p.s.

gotta return the favor.

you replant, and make this a true 12 strain grow journal, and you get this back:

thats 150% mother fugger :)

I got 9/12 transplanted, the Strawberry, Church and White Rhino look to be out for the count, The Super Silver and White Widow made a surprise appearance!! I was going to settle with 9 until reading this. I'm keeping the rest of the beans around until tonight incase they decide to show up. If not it looks like Arjans Haze #1 & #3 and A.M.S will be up to bat :) You want 12 strains, you'll get 12 strains.

Also I am computer/internetless at home, so until 11/1 this is going to be difficult, after the interwebs shows up I'll still need a comp but its a start :lol:

I got 9/12 transplanted, the Strawberry, Church and White Rhino look to be out for the count, The Super Silver and White Widow made a surprise appearance!! I was going to settle with 9 until reading this. I'm keeping the rest of the beans around until tonight incase they decide to show up. If not it looks like Arjans Haze #1 & #3 and A.M.S will be up to bat :) You want 12 strains, you'll get 12 strains.

Also I am computer/internetless at home, so until 11/1 this is going to be difficult, after the interwebs shows up I'll still need a comp but its a start :lol:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh :)

arjans haze#1 :)

thats in the bubbledick :)

sorry to hear about the strawberry though :(

maybe i will just pick up some beans next month and send ya some :)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh :)

arjans haze#1 :)

thats in the bubbledick :)

sorry to hear about the strawberry though :(

maybe i will just pick up some beans next month and send ya some :)

I'm always open for free beans!!

done deal :)

beans ordered.

med_gallery_13801_182_69274.jpg

Very nice. My next order is going to be all DNA I've decided, I'm so impressed with the Sour Creams fast sprouting and already has a very nice sativa stretch to the sprout, I can tell she's gonna be a tasty one.

I'm always open for free beans!!

Very nice. My next order is going to be all DNA I've decided, I'm so impressed with the Sour Creams fast sprouting and already has a very nice sativa stretch to the sprout, I can tell she's gonna be a tasty one.

if you are stuck on DNA, make sure to check out Reserva Privada as well :)

Jipo, you can start my headband and white russian mothers... = 12 strain back alive

You coming by tonight? Bring those beans, and I need a hand. Bring the panda film, a chainsaw, your spikes and a staple gun too. Don't ask, I got beer, you'll figure it out when you're here.

Archived