Jipo's 12 Strain Hempy Grow

Jipo

Link please :)

Did u use straight water or any kind of rooting agent? Cause that is sic my friend :jig: 3 days :) u better start to jig too :lol: looks amaing.

http://www.ezhydroshop.com/products/Daisy-Clone-8.html got mine here, cheapest website I found it on. :)

not sure what jipo uses, but i put 2ml of humboldt roots in one gallon of r.o. water..... no dips, no powders, no gels.... its in the water :)

the daisy cloner holds one gallon perfectly.

here's a link: http://www.4hydropon...mNo=daisyCloner

you can also tear the neoprene insert a little more (until it looks like pac-man) and then put 2 clones in each site..... making it a 16 site total.

1 gallon of ph'd water, 1 drop of superthrive. That's all, I'm not even so much blown away with the speed as I am just the sheer absurd amount of roots forming. When I cut my clones I always strip the outer layer of flesh where all those roots are popping out, if you don't do that I highly recommend it now :lol:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transplanting time for the potential mommies. I put them all in Sunshine Mix # 4, my friend has a bale of it so it was readily available and he's very pleased with it, since I know little to nothing about soils and there specifics, I'm happy with it too!! :lol:

gallery_6151_463_775607.jpg

A little overview of the room, the 2 odd hempy's are Serrano Peppers in one, and a ghost pepper in the other, The upper corner is my Purple Jalapeno plant, the other one up there is a habenero plant and the little guy is another Ghost Pepper plant. Then the 4 left to right are Northern Lights, just below her is the Super Silver Haze, the above right to that is the Sour Cream then to the right of her is the Widow.

gallery_6151_463_42442.jpg

The Peppers w/ the white widow :)

gallery_6151_463_1250932.jpg

More clones, These weren't happy when I woke up, temps got a bit high and the room got a little dry, I put them back into the humidome for a few more days, Hopefully they wake back up :(

gallery_6151_463_348548.jpg

The girls, same order as above.

I had a gut feeling I should have left the rapid rooter clones in the dome for a few more days :( Impatient me.

gallery_6151_463_1520174.jpg

May I say, so much for auto flowers being small... This complain is 3' 9" and I can't wrap my flexible 3ft tape measure around her without pulling her nodes in tighter, granted she didn't end up auto flowering she still technically is an autoflower seed :D

A little tour :D
gallery_6151_463_762911.jpg
The veg room.
gallery_6151_463_805917.jpg
Bubba's Dense Top
gallery_6151_463_343579.jpg
Bubba from the inside.
gallery_6151_463_75292.jpg
Jock Horror maybe? Not quite positive :lol:
gallery_6151_463_979992.jpg
Hawiian Snow
gallery_6151_463_1133613.jpg
SSH!

Both my White Rhino and Great White Sharks look like they could possibly be full blown male or hermies already, going to give them a few more days because they're runts and havent shown a definite sign yet, but 10 days into bud and no white hairs worries me :(

gallery_6151_463_1147598.jpg

Northern Lights, She was about 44" tall w/ 4 tops (topped her, then topped her again 2 nodes later) So I bent each top down and away from eachother, hopefully she stops growing and just evens out, the she'll be the quickest in the room by far the most developed bud sights after 14 days.

gallery_6151_463_719976.jpg

Super Silver haze, She's a complain. Feisty, needy, stretching out donkey complain. And I love her.

gallery_6151_463_582978.jpg

This White Widow has made me nothing but happy from day one. Her genetics will live on for a long time to come. If you would like to get your hands on her, don't be shy, I'll have her clone mothered out in no time.

gallery_6151_463_1239610.jpg

I'm not expecting much from this lady, but she has surprised me greatly, What was supposed to be an autoflower seed didn't auto, stayed tiny in veg (14") when I flipped into flower. And SHOOOOOOOTS up to 44" in 14 days!! Her lanky build leads me to believe her yield will be light and heady.

gallery_6151_463_1268956.jpg

Sour Cream, Nice a stretchy, bud sites are developing nicely. She's pretty lanky as well, stretched quite a bit heading into flower.

gallery_6151_463_592346.jpg

Hawaiian Snow, This lady is the other complain of the room, while she's not stretching out like the Super Silver, she is extremely feisty, we didn't get along at first very well, and its sad because this was the sativa I wanted more then anything. Well now I'm back on her side and we hugged it out and she's off her diet and beginning to feed and stand up, but her undeveloped bud sights do lead me to believe I'm looking at 12-14 weeks :\

gallery_6151_463_1024738.jpg

Bubbalicious, Looking very healthy, She was pretty small going into flower, no crazy stretch she's only pushing about 34" but the bud sights are developing nice and quick.

gallery_6151_463_483703.jpg

Lemon Skunk, She's still got some funky colors to her leaves, and she feeds much heavier on cal/mag then any of mine so I have to spike her water before I feed her but I still have high hopes for this one.

The rest are doing well, nothing to call home about though, the White Rhino and Great White Shark are showing nice bud sites now finally as well, but I'm still worried about a few nodes that may hermie on me. :\

Little update, They're filling out incredibly nice I might even get a 6 week finisher or two out of the bunch, the Northern Lights and Jock Horror both have insane growth rates compared to everything, already developing a nice trich patter on the leaves.

gallery_6151_463_933335.jpg

gallery_6151_463_1253850.jpg

Jipo, a human being, or a Ferengi would be fortunate if you were their caregiver. Thanks for your EXCELLENT work Jipo! You grow and set up are so healthy and clean and organized. Have you ever seen a Ferengi imitation of Sinatra? Not too shabby...Obama_Ferengi_220.jpg

Jipo, a human being, or a Ferengi would be fortunate if you were their caregiver. Thanks for your EXCELLENT work Jipo! You grow and set up are so healthy and clean and organized. Have you ever seen a Ferengi imitation of Sinatra? Not too shabby...Obama_Ferengi_220.jpg

:lol: Thanks Bish!! You coming through with all these great pics is inspiring me to go dig up my pic thread ;)

"Jipo, a human being, or a Ferengi would be fortunate if you were their caregiver."

I'll say!

Looking goood!

:dodgyrun:

i been on the DL.... reading but not posting much. been real sick after the surgery.

doing better though.

Yeah, I've been on the lurk path recently, the chat room distracts me :lol: Glad to hear your getting better!! Don't be shy if you ever need a hand.

Been doing a little work this weekend, got almost everything setup for 1 of 2 8 site recirculating dwc setup, make a little tote for the veg room as well. My drill won't hold a 1/2" drill bit so that put the 8 site on slight hold but problem should be solved long before I need it. I put risers under all of the shorter plants in the flower room now to even out the canopy a bit, also my hawaiian snow won't stop shooting up so I did a little height control with her :D

gallery_6151_463_3622.jpg

gallery_6151_463_479785.jpg

gallery_6151_463_111660.jpg

gallery_6151_463_842282.jpg

Testing the new phone camera, I'm extremely Impressed, 8mp shutter speed and iso control hd video :)

gallery_6151_463_1584408.jpg

Not sure which one is which, but some close ups of tops, not a whole lot going on right now, just waiting on buds, roots, and veg :lol: Story of our lives eh?

gallery_6151_463_1285905.jpg

gallery_6151_463_1333525.jpg

Got more trying to get them uploaded from my phone

Archived