Bubba Needs Help

looks like a zinc or manganese deficiency.

and more root space too :)

I've been working with him on this for a while now, we tried the mag route. I didn't think to try the zinc route though, would zinc burn to that point though? Zinc should be plentiful in any bloom nutrient as well. This pic is def a lot more detailed then anything I've seen yet. Manganese I believe is a deficiency that will cause brown spots like that, but not effect the edges.

I have had this same problem with my plants. Do you run Cal Mag? If not you should. I run around 10 ml per gallon mid bloom.

Also, I started adding Silica Blast by Botanicare, and that has seemed to get rid of the problem as well. I can't really say if it works, but the problem stopped.

Mine had those spots and we figured out it was from watering everyday instead of every other day and not letting the soil dry out between waterings.

The leaves never did recover, but they did survive to "the end" with those spots. A few of the affected leaves dried out a little more, but most survived and looked ugly till the end.

• 1 month later...

Mine had those spots and we figured out it was from watering everyday instead of every other day and not letting the soil dry out between waterings.

The leaves never did recover, but they did survive to "the end" with those spots. A few of the affected leaves dried out a little more, but most survived and looked ugly till the end.

Yes indeed this person needs a bigger container and is in flower so once your in FLOWER do not do a transplant it causes to much stress. This persons plant is going to see reduced yieled because of flower stresses. The plant cannot be messed with during flowering. It has to many hormonal changes it is going thru to stress it can cause herms or reduction of yield by 25-50%.

Either way I go thru 3 transplants all during Vegg then about 7-10 days prior to flower room I get her in the last home let her get comfy then lave her with plenty of leg room to grow out into in the new or last container. However to uproot a mature plant is not good. I even have an upstairs room that is milder in temps than a sub-teranean much colder room to mimics the colder nights being gradually brought on which certain strains experience up colder mountain areas like their indigenous home. So gradually getting them into their 3rd room makes them go bonkers the last few weeks and plump up. Then again certain strains enjoy a milder flower room. Thats the learning curve. It takes typically 3 test runs to get the plant figured out or "dialed in" that word is played out btw.

Archived