Galifianakis Lights Up A Joint On Late-Night Tv

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=608643&GT1=28103

Galifianakis lights up a joint on late-night TV

Oct. 30, 2010, 12:18 PM EST

WENN

Funnyman Zach Galifianakis stunned TV viewers on Friday night when he lit up a joint and started smoking it during a political chat show.

"The Hangover" star was making a point about the upcoming vote for marijuana legalization on "Real Time With Bill Maher" when he took the roll-up and a lighter out of his blazer pocket.

He said, "It's a tricky thing politically to jump on that bandwagon (and vote for the legalization of pot) because I think that maybe people still see it as taboo."

Galifianakis then started puffing away and offered the joint to fellow guest Margaret Hoover, a conservative news reporter, who smelled the cigarette and verified it was the real thing.

The actor continued smoking as the political debate on the show continued, and then raised a laugh by screaming, "Oh my God, look at those dragons!," poking fun at the stereotype of stoners.

It was fake, at the end of the episode as the credits roll you can see Bill ask if it was real, with of course semi decent lip reading skills lol. Then the camera changes and you can see Zach say no. But of course how the hell would a grown man have to ask if the joint someone lit up right next to him was real..... I dont know pretty weird.. and the reporter said it was real, weird... These people need to smoke a joint and figure out what its really like

i saw it on CNN yesterday 2-3 times during my morning coffee..

then on the news last night, i saw Bill Maher talking and he said it was a fake, it was clove or something, but to b honest, i felt like his demeanor was such that they got a few calls from the feds after the live broadcast and were threatened, so they r on the cover up possibly.

it was awesome to catch it on the news....hugh platform..

GO VOTE TODAY

peace

It was fake, at the end of the episode as the credits roll you can see Bill ask if it was real, with of course semi decent lip reading skills lol. Then the camera changes and you can see Zach say no. But of course how the hell would a grown man have to ask if the joint someone lit up right next to him was real..... I dont know pretty weird.. and the reporter said it was real, weird... These people need to smoke a joint and figure out what its really like

Bill would not have to ask. He has admitted on several shows that he smokes and thinks it should be legalized.

Saying Bill Maher has "admitted" to smoking grass is a bit of an understatement. I'd say Bill's one of the most vocal proponents of cannabis legalization in Hollywood. I love his show, watch it all the time and he constantly talks about smoking and how strongly he feels about legalization.

Bottom line, there's no way Bill would have had to ask if it were real. I'm going w/ the cover-up theory posted above, but my guess is he's afraid of landing in hot water with the FCC.

Bill would not have to ask. He has admitted on several shows that he smokes and thinks it should be legalized.

Your prolly right, but if you watch when the credits roll it looks like he asks him. I bet it was real and they just said it wasnt. I doubt Zach would bother making a joke about it with some fake joint.

Archived